Detention.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
JI YONG'S POV: "Fight Fight Fight Fight" was all i could here, people were in a circle around them screaming and encouraging them to continue fighting, at first the sight of them rolling around on the floor , Like it would for any guy but now it wasnt so good, this fight was going on for a long time and there was nothing i could do to save my girlfriend from getting hurt,hey,i tried, but no one would let me through the circle surrounding them, suddenly the two Phys Ed teachers came running towards the circle blowing their whistles, after a bit of effort they pulled them away from each other "BOTH OF YOU! THE PRINCIPLES  OFFICE! NOW!!" the teachers yelled they both walked to the principles office a hall space a part from each other "I hope she doesnt get in too much trouble" i said with a sigh, Minzi and TOP nodded in agreement. PARK BOM'S POV: we sat in waiting chairs across from each other while we waited for the principle, i death starred her nonstop, my hair was messy and knotty, my shirt was slightly ripped and my shoes were dirty, Hyuna was the same, i didnt understand why she was such a , she seemed nice and she was obviously beautiful, the principle came out and motioned us into his office, we walked in and took a seat next to each other in front of his desk, he sat down "care to explain yourselves" he said in an upset, not mad, upset tone, Hyuna and I both started screaming our explanations at the same time, it all sounded like a big ruckus "Hey Hey HEY!! One at a time, Bom, you first" he said with a slightly more upset tone "well.." i began "i was standing in front of my locker with My Boyfriend Ji Yong, and my friends when Hyuna came up and started kissing Ji Yong against his will, and i will admit that i hit her first, i pushed to the other side of the hall and asked her what she was doing and she rudely said "i was kissing your boyfriend what did look like" then she took a swing at me but i caught it, and then we just started a huge cat fight"  i explained, the principle nodded "so what your saying is, she kissed your boyfriend, which is completely inappropriate Hyuna! And you defened him by pushing her off and then a big fight started" i nodded at his quick explanation "its not like that" Hyuna said " i dont like Ji Yong, But Bom seems nice, im trying to protect her, i know what Ji Yong's like, no matter how much of a changed man you think he is he'll still end up stabbing you in the back and cheating on you, i was just simply trying to speed up the process to prevent her from more heartache before she got to attached" my eyes widened at her explanation, i could feel tears forming in my eyes "BULL!!" i protested  "HEY! Watch your language young lady!" the principle warned, i sunk into my chair "whether thats true or not, which i doubt its true Hyuna seeing how you have a reputation at this school of being a..well.. , you will both be getting detention for lunch time today only, dont let this happen again, now get out of my office!" he said meanly i hurried out of his office and Ji Yong,Minzi and SeungHyun were all there waiting for me i gripped onto Ji Yong and cried softly onto his chest, he wrapped his arms around me tightly "how much trouble you in?" he asked "just a lunchtime detention, thats all" i let go of him and Minzi pulled me into the bathroom, she helped me fix my make-up, hair and clothes "Minz" i began "do you think Ji Yong would cheat on me?" i asked nervously, she giggled "no way, he loves you way too much" i sighed a sign of relieve, we walked out of the bathroom and to our next class. At lunch i went to the room labeled detention, i took a seat and sat quietly, a few minutes later Ji Yong, SeungHyun and Minzi walked into the detention room and sat with me "what are you doing here?" i whispered Ji Yong smiled "we all got detention so we could be with you at lunch" he winked at me, i smiled, I have the best friends ever.--------------------------------------------------------- comment&subscribe!! Hope you like this chapter, a few extreme drama chapters coming up next!.