Over Protective Oppa & Lying Tutor.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
HYUNSEUNG'S POV: I could see Bom's face go red, was she about to cry? She stamped her foot hard against the ground and ran down the hall, I suddenly felt guilty like it was all my fault, I walked into the bathroom and saw GD leaning over the sink, "GD I'm---" as soon as he heard my voice he turned around, grabbed me by my collar and pushed me up against the wall, "what is your problem!!! Why are you trying to break Bom and I up?!!!" he yelled at me as his grip on my neck got tighter, "I wasn't I was just talking to her, I was getting to know her so we could be friends" he pushed me harder against the wall, I gasped for air "BULL! Stop lying to me!" I shook my head "No seriously! Hear me out! It's a tutoring technique, if I become friends with her it will be easier for me to tutor her and she will learn more" okay everything I just said to him was a lie! But I didn't want them to break up like this! I did want Bom! But I wanted her to realise that she wants me too and break up with him, I don't want him to think she was cheating, so I figured the best thing to do was lie. His grip on my neck loosened and he let go, "you better not be lying to me!" he warned, I choked slightly, "why would I lie to you? I know better, if I lied you would kill me" he half smiled "you're alright Hyunseung, but if you ever become more than I friend to Bom, I'll skin you and crush your insides" I nodded understandingly, "I suggest you go find Bom, she ran off crying before" he smiled, "Kamsamnida!" he said and ran out of the bathroom, I face-palmed myself "Oh God! I'm soo dead!" I walked out of the bathroom and into my class. ---------------------------------------------------------- JI YONG'S POV: I ran outside into the schools peace garden, I knew that's where she would be and luckily I was right, I found her sitting on the bench with her knee's up against her chest and crying into her arms. I moved closer to her "Mianhae, Oppa is a Selfish Pabo" she looked up, her eye makeup was smudged and her face was red, "why would you think I would replace you Oppa? Especially after what happened last night, I'm not like Hyuna you know!" she said and hid her face behind her arms again, I sat next to her and lifted her chin so she was looking at me, "Yah! Don't ever compare yourself to that... Thing! You're so much better than her! The only reason why I did that is because I see Hyunseung as a threat, because you care for him so much and I don't want to loose you.. I guess Oppa is just over protective sometimes" she smiled slightly, "I probably look like a mess right now" she giggled, I grabbed a tissue out of my pocket and wiped the makeup off her face "you look more beautiful than ever!" I held her face in my hands and kissed her forehead, she smiled and rubbed her nose softly against mine. The bell went for start of the next period, "woops we missed first period, let's go" I started to walk back but Bom stayed put, "there's no point going, I mean we're just going to get in trouble anyway, let's ditch!" she said with an evil smile, "I like the sound of that!!" I said happily, I grabbed her hand and we ran playfully off of the school grounds.---------------------------------------A/N: theres a lot of drama in this chapter Kekekeke~ tell me what you think in the comments! Also if you like this fanfic please check out my new FanFic "You're My beautiful Obsession." Kamsamnida!!