Minzi's Home Life.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
MINZI'S POV: "Where Are They!" I said to Seunghyun angrily, he s his arms around my waist and sighed, "I don't know, they never showed up" I leaned against Seunghyun and he held me tightly as we waited for the last bell to go, "they've been gone the whole day!" I pouted, Bom's tutor walked passed and Seunghyun called him over "Hey! Do you know where GD and Bom are?" he asked in his awesome, y deep voice, (well I think it's y) "they ditched school in the morning, I don't know where they went but I'm supposed to be meeting up with Bom for a tutor lesson at GD's house in an hour" he answered and quickly walked away, I squirmed out of Seunghyun's grip and grabbed my phone out of my bag, "what are you doing?" Oppa asked me tilting his head to the side, "I'm calling Bom" I waited for her to pick up but she didn't so I rang her again getting angrier by the second "Yeboseyo?" she answered, "YOU HAVEN'T BEEN AT SCHOOL ALL DAY!! YOU COULD OF AT LEAST ASKED US IF WE WANTED TO COME!!!!" I yelled over the phone "Mianhae Unnie" she said almost whispering, I sighed "you have a tutor lesson today don't forget!" I hung up and stormed out of the school "Minzi!!!! The bell hasn't gone yet!!" he called to me but I just ignored him, GREAT!! And it's raining! I have to walk home in the rain!!! I'm not sure why I was so upset but I just was, I had been worried about her all day and she never bothered to call me! When I got home I shoved the oversized key into the door and kicked it open as I did everyday, I walked through into the kitchen and waved at my drunken mother who was sitting at the table I opened the fridge and there was nothing in it, "Omma!! You forgot to get food again!!" she grinned drunkenly then pouted, "Mianhae, its just well I had a very important meeting with a row of gorgeous wine bottles that I just couldn't miss" she giggled at herself stupidly, "what are we going to eat!" I yelled stamping my foot against the floor, "I'm sure you can figure something out, I'm not hungry anyway" I stood there for a few minutes with my fists clenched tightly slowly trying to calm down. Every second a drop of water hit my head, the roof was leaking from the rain. When I had calm down I walked down stairs to the basement, well actually it was my room. I collapsed onto my mattress on the floor and started on my homework. After about an hour I started to get really hungry. I grabbed my jacket and went out of my room "Omma I'm going out I'll be back later" I walked outside and it was still raining but I honestly didn't care anymore, I wondered around the streets of Seoul trying to get my mind off my stomach that was growling aggressively, I walked into the super market and just walked around. I walked past the noodle section and my favourite type of noodles were right in my line of sight, I shoved my hand deep into my pockets searching for any loose change, I had nothing, I sighed and bit my lip. I looked up and down the aisle and there was no one in sight, I sighed again, "okay Minzi just this once" I said to myself as I quickly grabbed a packet of noodles and shoved them in my jacket, I quickly walked out of the Market and ran home, I can't believe I just did that!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: Mianhae! This chapter is really short and I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, I went on a mini hiatus because I had major writers block but I will be updating everyday from now on.