Park Bom And Ramen.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
Ji Yong's POV: For some reason my body tensed up when Bommie grabbed my hand, we walked to the Ramen Shop and sat at a table, I ordered to bottles of water and two bowls of Ramen, "soo,  do you like T.H.S. So far?" i asked to end the awkward silence, "umm yeah, except theres This really annoying KingKa who follows me everywhere" she laughed "i don't follow you everywhere!" i said smiling at her, "why do you even bother with me? Im below you!" she asked with a serious look on her face. I ran my fingers through my hair nervously "because your different Bommie" i said with a smile trying to hide my nervousness, "what do you mean Im different?!" she asked me with a confused look on her face "your the first girl who thinks I'm an idiot" she laughed "yeah because every other girl out there is madly in love with you" i laughed "yeah it gets a little Annoying sometimes" we finished our food. She laughed "i thought a guy would love that sort of attention" that comment didnt surprise me "no it actually gets quite suffocating". She nodded as we walked back to the motorbike, i got on first and she got on after me, she wrapped her arms around me, for some reason my body tensed up every time she touched my skin, i drove her to her house, we both got of and i sighed "wow, your house is big" she smiled "its not that big, do you live in a small house" i laughed "no!" she sighed "sorry, it just seemed like you were from a broken home because of your bad boy attitude" i laughed "im not from a broken home, i just wanted to have some fun" she smiled, i walked her to her door and held her hand, she was about to open the door, when i pulled her back to me and kissed her Cheek, i walked back to my motorbike and waved goodbye and drove off. Park Bom's POV: I put my hand on my cheek "he Kissed me!" i was so shocked, i walked inside my house "Appa Im home!" i yelled through the house "how was your first day at school sweetheart?" he yelled from his office "good!" i yelled back i ran up to my room and sat on my bed *why did he kiss me?* i thought to myself.