Ji Yong Is Annoying

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
Park Bom's POV: *Arghh, why is he being so annoying, most importantly why is he even noticing me? Minzi said he wouldn't but he is!* i thought to myself," Mr.Kwon and Mr. Choi, today is your turn to show the class the song you've been working on" the teacher said, wait i know that Kwon is Ji Yong but who's Mr.Choi? "GD!" Ji Yong. corrected the teacher "TOP!" someone from the other side of the room corrected the teacher, i turned to see who Mr. Choi was, he was the tall blonde boy who was next to Ji Yong at the lockers, TOP must be his nickname, they both walked up to the front of the class room "our newest song is called 'knock out'," Ji Yong said then they started rapping, everyone in the class was cheering as they performed, the lyrics to the song were so.... Vain, "are they always this self centered?" i asked Minzi, she laughed "they are great performers, but yes they are always! Self centered" i sighed. When they finished the class applauded, the amount of noise was almost deafening, Ji Yong walked back to his seat and smiled at me "so what'd you think" i rolled my eyes "that song was really.....self centered" he sighed and sank into his seat, the teacher told us to pick partners for a mirror exercise then find a spot in the room to do the exercise, i got out of my chair and started to walk with Minzi to an open area in the room when someone grabbed my wrist stopping me i turned around and saw Ji Yong *of course!* i thought to myself "be my partner!" he demanded, "uhh no, im Minzi's partner," he laughed "no TOP is being Minzi's partner" i turned around and saw TOP pulling her as she rolled her eyes, i sighed "fine, whatever!" he led me to an open space in the classroom, we started copying each other's movements "why are you trying so hard to annoy me?" i asked rudely, he laughed "wow calm down, I'm not trying to annoy you, I'm just trying to get to know the new classmate, thats something people expect me to do as KingKa" he said with a smile "bull! Minzi told me that you dont talk to people who are below you unless you find them interesting!" he laughed again, he was really starting to make me mad "you have a very colourful vocabulary" he flashed me a boyish smile "Ji Yong!!"i said angrily "can i call you Bommie?" he asked sweetly "NO!!". He was really starting to piss me off. SeungHyun POV: i took Minzi to the other side of the room and we started copying each other, it was quiet for a while until she started to talk "SeungHyun.." "TOP!" i corrected her "whatever, anyway did you really want to be my partner?" i laughed "no! I had to take you away from Park Bom, GD wanted to be her partner" she sighed "oh, well he's really starting to annoy her" i laughed again, this girl is such a midget! "well thats her problem, he's not doing it purposely!" she rolled he eyes, the bell went and she walked away quickly, grabbed her bag and met up with Park Bom at the door, GD was already standing next to me, he was watching them too "Feisty!!" he said making cat claws with his fingers, it made me laugh.