Tutor Session #2.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
PARK BOM'S POV: I wonder why Minzi was so mad? It was just one day, Anyway. JiYong and I got home and went up the elevator, "What room will Hyunseung Oppa and I be using for our tutor session?" I asked him, I quickly slapped my hand over my mouth when I realized that I had just called Hyunseung Oppa, the only people I was supposed to call Oppa was JiYong and Seunghyun. I saw JiYong's face go red "did you just call him Oppa?!" he said gritting his teeth, I shook my head repeatedly. He moved closer to me and I started to shake, for some reason I had a feeling he was about to hit me, "why do you look so scared?" he whispered to me, I gulped down the lump in my throat "I-I'm n-not scared" I stuttered, "I can't believe it! You're scared of me! You think I'm going to hit you just like you father would, don't you?!" we got to the top floor and he walked out of the elevator, "no! JiYong-Ah!!" I yelled and ran after him, but he just shut his bedroom door in my face. I started to bang loudly on the door, "JiYong please open the door!! I'm sorry!!!" I heard him move and the door in front of me opened slowly, "I can't believe you thought I would hit you!" he said in a soft voice although it seemed like he was yelling at me, I sighed and looked down at the floor shamefully "I don't know it's just when a guy stands over me like that my brain just assumes that's whats going to happen because thats what I'm used to" he cupped my face in his hands and starred into my eyes, "I love you with all my heart I would never dare hurt you, it hurt me soo much knowing that you think I would do such a thing to you, it hurts knowing that you don't trust me" he pulled away from me and walked back into his room, I sighed and walked in after him. I grabbed his hand and he tried to pull away but I managed to keep my grip, "don't ever let go of my hand" I said looking straight into his eyes,"Oppa I'm sorry! I know you would never do that to me and calling Hyunseung Oppa was just a slip off the tongue-" I was interrupted by JiYong's lips crashing on mine, I smiled against them. He pulled away and smiled at me, "I forgive you, you're too cute to stay mad at" I giggled playfully and as I was about to go in for another kiss the doorbell rang. I grunted and JiYong chuckled, we both ran down, got in the elevator and raced to the door, "I'll get it!!" I shouted, JiYong picked me up by the waist, ran with me into the kitchen and put me down onto a seat, "no, I'll get it!" he shouted playfully. I ran up behind him and tripped him, "no I'm getting it!!" I yelled and raced towards the door. When I put my hand on the handle I felt something warm on top of my hand, I looked down and saw Ji's hand, I giggled softly to myself and opened the door.  _________________________________________________________  HYUNSEUNG'S POV: I heard alot of yelling and then the door opened Bom and GD were standing there and he had his arm around her umm waist, "hello Hyunseung" GD said coldly, "hello GD" I said making sure not to make eye contact, "hi Hyunseungie!!" Bom said with a smile, the smile faded when JiYong starred at her angrily, "please, come in" I walked in and they led me into an elevator, this house looks huge! We got to the top floor then got out, we went into a huge study hall that had shelves lined up with Books, it was a book worm's paradise and I happened to be a book worm. I sat down at one of the tables and Bom sat with me, "I hope this space is okay for you to work in, I will be checking on you regularly, don't touch my girl!" GD warned "umm yes this space is fine thankyou, and don't worry I didn't plan on doing that" I heard Bom sigh, "Oppa you don't have to check on us we'll be fine, don't be so mean" he rolled his eyes at her and left the room. "so did you enjoy your day off?" I asked her sarcastically, "OMO Hyunseungie Mianhae! Was the math teacher mad! Oh and I didn't even thank you for talking some sense into JiYong which was really nice of you, thanks for being a good friend" she said with a full-hearted smile "hmmf yeah a friend, that's all I'll ever be to you isn't it" I mumbled, she looked at me with a shocked look on her face, "what did you just say?!" she asked loudly, "N-nothing" I said pushing up my glasses as I shook my head, "so why are you living with GD?" I asked her, she laughed at me nervously, "aren't we supposed to be studying?" I smiled and lifted one eyebrow "it doesn't take long to answer a question" I said crossing my arms and leaning back in my chair, she sighed "My umm, Parents are on a business trip so I had to stay with someone" she said quickly. The door to the study opened and GD walked through carrying drinks and snacks in his hands, he put them down on the table and sat down, "it's been 10 minutes and it doesn't look like you guys have even started yet, this study session isn't for socializing it's for making my girl better in math Hyunseung, I brought you some snacks so START TUTORING!!" I jumped and handed Bom a work sheet on long division for her to do, she started on it straight away and GD sat next to her playing with her hair, I coughed "you're distracting her GD" he glared at me and I shrunk into my seat, "Shut Up Hyunseung!!! I do what I want!!" Bom looked up at him "Ji' can't you just give us some privacy so we can study" he chuckled and put his arm around her "no, I'm supervising and besides there's no way in hell I'm letting you be alone with that girlfriend stealer" she rolled her eyes and sighed at him, "fine but you're distracting me so can you please listen to Hyunseung!" GD looked over at me as if waiting for me to tell him what to do, "go sit at the other desk please" I said not looking at him, he scoffed and moved to the other desk across the room, god he is so annoying!!. A few minutes later Bom looked up at me with a confusing look on her face, "Hyunseungie! I don't get this one can you please explain it to me?" I smiled and pushed my glasses up as I leaned over the desk to look at the sum she was confused with, GD coughed and I heard a growl from his throat "Bommie his name is Hyunseung NOT Hyunseungie" he tried to say in a calm voice, she just rolled her eyes and waited for me to explain. ~~AN HOUR LATER~~ Bom led me outside once we had finished our tutoring session and she smiled at me, "Mianhae Hyunseungie! My Oppa is a little protective of me, it was a bad idea having the tutor session here, we'll have it at your house for now on" "Okay" I answered simply with a smile and she bowed and walked back inside, once she was inside I sighed to myself "oh Bom, why do you like that jerk? I would be such a better boyfriend!".