Hiden Talent.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
HYUNSEUNG'S POV: My mom dropped me off early at school as usual and i went and waited next to GD's locker so i could pick up his homework, not that i enjoyed doing his homework but i had no choice, he would beat me up if i didnt and i really didnt feel like holding ice packs on my body all through the week...again, a few minutes later i saw GD and Bom walking towards me,holding hands as usual, which automatically made me sick, I wasnt jealous, well i dont think i was, ive barely ever spoken to her, only twice, but she just seemed so nice and not to mention she was absolutely gorgeous, which was obvious, i guess i just hated the fact the GD had her, he didnt deserve a girl like that, he didnt deserve a girl at all! "Hey Hyunny!!" he said to me cheerfully and messed my hair i rolled my eyes and fixed it "hello GD" i said in monotone, he put his homework into my hands "do the English assignment first, thats the most important one" Bom sighed "Ji Yong why do you have to make him do your homework, why dont you just study" i half smiled "babe, i dont like to study and besides, Hyunny likes doing my homework!" he said to her looking at me "dont..dont call me Hyunny, my name is HyunSeung" GD smiled evilly at me "i know what your name is" i rolled my eyes and walked away just as the bell went Yoseob ran up behind me, late as usual, "Annyeong Hyung!" he said cheerfully "Annyeong Yos' " we walked to performance class and took our usual seats in the middle row on the left, performing classes were the only ones where i didnt like to sit at the front, the class quickly filled and the teacher came in and started to teach, "AnnyeongHaseyo students, i hope you have all prepared for morning performance" (morning performance is where almost everyone in the class room gets up and does a performance) i havent yet done one so i was hoping she wouldn't pick me "HyunSeung, why dont you show us something" just my luck, i sunk into my chair and shook my head, i could hear people around me whispering `why does he even go to this school'  but i was used to it now, i had never shown anyone why im here except for Yoseob and the Principal, and i didnt plan on showing anyone else "Come On HyunSeung! When are you going to show everyone what you can do!" the teacher said to me in an upset voice, i just shrugged my shoulders she sighed "you better have prepared something for us by next week!" she warned me but i didnt care, i was too embarrassed to perform in front of my class mates. PARK BOM'S POV: hmmm i wonder what HyunSeung's talent is?  I dazed off and looked out the window "Ji Yong, why dont you show us what you've been working on" the teacher said, i almost jumped out of my seat when i heard the teacher say his name, he nodded and got up, on the way to the mini stage at the front of the class he winked at me, "i wrote a new song, its called: HEARTBREAKER" he announced before starting to perform, i watched him closely, his dance moves were so exact and smooth, and his voice was music to my ears, i liked this song alot, it wasnt at all cocky and had beautiful lyrics, when he finished i clapped and cheered like a maniac, he walked back to his seat next to me "that was amazing Oppa" i whispered to him "thank you" he said sweetly back to me, i dozed off for the rest off the lesson and was almost a sleep when the bell went, i got up and walked out of class with Ji Yong Minzi and SeungHyun.---------------------------------------------sorry short, boring chapter, dont forget to comment & subscribe!! All My Love xx.