Truth Or Dare? Part:1

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
JI YONG'S POV:  I Waited for Bom and Midget to get over it and stop laughing, the finally stopped and looked out the window with a sigh "i think we're gonna be in here for a while" Bom pouted "Seriously!" we all sat down in a circle, i pulled out a packet of cigarettes and lit it then passed the packet to TOP he grabbed one,lit it and passed the packet back to me "ewww Ji Yong-Ah" Bom said in a childish voice "what?" i said as i took a puff and blew it out slowly savouring the taste and breathing in the smell "smoking is gross and bad for you" i laughed "its not that bad" she blew her hair away from her eyes "fine, but dont expect me to kiss you if you're going to smoke" as soon as i heard that i instantly threw the cigarette over my shoulder and pulled some bubble gum out of my pocket and put it into my mouth "well there's nothing else to do" i said with a sigh and leaned back "why dont we play a game" Bom suggested and TOP laughed "like what?" Minzi's eyes lit up "we could play truth or dare" TOP and i exchanged looks then i looked back at the girls "ok lets play" i said excitedly "ok I'll start first, Ji Yong-Ah truth or dare?" Bommie said looking at me and smiling "truth!" i said with a smile "how many girlfriends and how many girls have you hooked up with before you met me?" she asked, wow im in trouble now i can already feel her hand going a cross my cheek as hard as it can, i gulped down the lump in my throat, "let me see..." i started to count my fingers saying all the girls names in my mind Sandara,CL,Hyuna,Jessica,Sunny...... "24" i said with no expression on my face, TOP held his hand up signalling a high-five but Bom shook her head at me and i left him hanging "TOP, Truth or Dare" i asked and he picked dare "i dare you to try and make Minzi laugh but you cant touch her in any way" TOP nodded and looked up at the roof in deep thought for a second then he went cross-eyed and blew his cheeks up, Minzi half smiled, he sighed then got up and started doing a funny dance, he accidently tripped over and fell into a box and got stuck it, he tried to get up but he couldnt, we all rolled on the floor laughing "mission accomplished, now can you please help me out of this box" TOP said struggling to get out, but we just kept laughing "Guys!! its Not Funny!!" he said crossing his arms, i stood up, held my side and tried to catch my breath, i helped him out of the box and we went and sat back down in the circle.