Loosing Two.

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?

 

PARK BOM'S POV:
 
 
 
As I breathed in long slow breaths, adjusting to everything that had just happened I heard someone come up behind me and I nearly shat myself, the man's voice was deep as he chuckled and leaned against the rails next to me, I sighed in relief when I saw who it was.
 
 
"So I see you found my hiding spot..." Seunghyun said softly as he looked away into the distance, I looked at him confused.
"Y-Your hiding spot?" I asked tilting my head at him and he chuckled again,
"this is the place where I come to be alone and think about things.... I didn't know anyone else knew this place even existed" he said and trailed off.
 
 
I nodded in understanding,
"I come here when I want to clear my head, and I figured now is a pretty good time to do that seeings how these boys are driving me insane!" I explained to him and he nodded calmly,
"they love you...." he said softly to me but I shook my head in disbelief.
"they can't both love me! Can they? Oh I'm so confused!!" I sighed and slouched.
 
 
"well they do, and they're both trying to prove that they're better for you than the other. Hyunseung thinks that he is better for you and safer for you, he also thinks that GD is abusive and is just plainly a bad person to be around. GD thinks..... Wait no, he 'knows' that he's what's best for you, he says that he'd do anything for you and at the end of the day that's all that matters" he said with a slight chuckle, I puffed my cheeks.
 
 
"but what if JiYong isn't the best for me, he's kind of a dangerous person to be around at times, like we've gotten into some serious but then again Hyunseung has high expectations of how everyone should act...." I explained thinking aloud to myself. Seunghyun's  eyes widened as he looked at me,
"What The Hell Bom!! You're actually going to think about your decision?! You love GD, he loves you and he's been there for you the whole time! Don't tell me you have feelings for that dork!!" he was almost yelling at me. I was going to defend myself but I didn't. There was nothing to say, I just looked down and sighed. 
 
 
He calmed himself down and pulled up my chin so I was looking deep into his eyes, "My point is, I came here to tell you that Minzy and I have decided to walk out on the two of you until this stupid "love triangle" is over, I'm sorry but we don't want to be apart of it anymore. Minzy has already told GD, ill see you around Bom"
he said trailing off as he turned around to leave.
 
 
 
 
 
 
_______________________________________________________________________
 
A/N: I'm back!! Did you miss me?! Okay I know I promised a while back that I would be updating more often and then I didn't but this time I am back for real. I promise you will receive updates from me at least every 2 days but I'll be aiming for everyday. I hope you guys enjoyed this Chappy. Love you~