Late To School

The Bad Boy Or The Dork?
Park Bom's POV: "Wake up Bom! You'll be late for your first day at your new school" i heard my dad yell from down stairs, I groaned and rolled out of bed, I had a quick shower and straightened My red hair,I put on some eye makeup and a bit of lipgloss. I walked into my big closet and grabbed a white half cut shirt, a tight dark blue mini skirt,Black stockings and a pair of gold high heels, I put on my outfit and looked in the mirror "awesome!" I grabbed my school bag and was about to walk out of my room when I saw My Nerd glasses on my bedside table, I grabbed them and walked back to the mirror "hmmm dork glasses or no dork glasses" Iasked myself "nah not today they dont match my outfit" I put them back on my bedside table,walked out of my room and went down stairs "Appa  im ready for school" I said as I quickly grabbed something to eat on the way "good! You'll have to walk i dont have time to take you  but the school is just down the block"  Father shouted from his office, I sighed "thanks a lot dad! I dont even now how to get to this stupid school and I'm going to be late" I murmured to myself, he never has time for me anymore,ever  since  mom left he's been over working and avoiding everyone, i walked out the front door and stared at the road *do i go left, or right?* i thought to myself, i decided to go right, i dont know why but i just did, i had been walking for 5 minutes, the street was dead no cars went by except for one motorbike, after ten more minutes of walking i reached the school, i looked at my watch "oh no!! 15 minutes late!! Damn it!" i started to run to the school, i got out my schedule out of my bag as i ran, damn it! Math was first i hated math, it was the hardest subject ever and i at it. When i finally got to the class i opened the door and walked in, oh no, everyone was starring at me, the teacher turned from the board and faced me "ahh you must be the new student, Park Bom, your late" she said with a slightly angry look on her face, i bowed "Mi-an-hae Mrs. Uhhh" i looked down at my schedule to check the teachers name "Mrs. Ashdale" i said with a smile, the teacher had a cold smile on her face "there is a seat at the back of the class for you" i walked to the seat and sat down, i put my bag under my desk, i could feel everyone's eyes on me, i concentrated hard on the lesson until someone poked me, i flinched and turned my head, the girl next to me had a huge smile on her face "Hi Im Minzi, you must be Park Bom, nice to meet you!" she said as she held out her hand for me to shake, i grabbed her hand politely "annyeong Minzi, nice to meet you too" she smiled "hey, do you want to sit with me at lunch?" I smiled *wow a new friend already!* i thought excitedly then said calmly "i'd love too".