ISSUE ⑦

Blitz Magazine

 

 

Issues about paper wastage, special events expenses, staff travel expenses and of course, the cafeteria’s food expenses and existence of vending machines in there were raised in the budget meeting.

 

You initially thought it would be boring, but you were dead wrong.

 

Yunho was actually really entertaining the whole time. It was shocking at first, when you saw that he was actually capable of more than a poker face.

 

He was ing awesome during the meeting, a Kodak moment, a noteworthy performance, the main star in the event of the century.

 

Okay, maybe you were exaggerating way too much, still a bit giddy over the fact that during the 3 hour extravaganza, Yunho smiled at you (OH MY GAWD RIGHT?) and all of you were down on the floor doing mind maps on huge A1 sheets in tiny ‘focus groups’, giving you a chance to get to know other high ranking good lookers.

 

You started to wonder if they got the jobs based on their looks.

 

Jaejoong fought like hell against the Creative Director (Second in Rank) about the vending machines.

 

The CD loved her daily dose of canned fizzy drinks but Jaejoong wanted the machines destroyed because it was unsightly, ‘low class’ and most of all, unhealthy.

 

‘Why don’t you just put a mini bar fridge in your office?’ You suggested and all eyes fell on you.

 

You shrunk back in your seat and squeezed your eyes shut.

 

‘I’m s-s-sorry, I re-retract m-my s-s-statement,’ you stuttered.

 

‘Latecomer! You’re brilliant! Okay, let’s get rid of those machines and put a fridge with those unhealthy stuff for each department,’ YUNHO ING SMILED AT YOU.

 

Louise nodded and typed away on her Mac Book.

 

‘Latecomer!’ Yunho called you.

 

You were still stunned that your random suggestion was accepted and that smile… that smile…

 

‘Number 4,’ Jaejoong nudged you.

 

‘W-what!?’ You looked at Jaejoong, who jerked a thumb in Yunho’s direction, ‘Y-yes, Mr. Jung?’

 

‘Good job.’

 

‘T-thanks.’

 

Okay, you were so going to put a wallpaper of Yunho on your computer as soon as you got back to your desk.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You arrived at the office the next day with a black envelop on your table.

 

‘You’re so dead, 4,’ Junsu gaped when you picked it up.

 

Your name was neatly written on the envelope.

 

‘W-why?’ You started to panic.

 

‘It’s black.’

 

‘Junsu, stop being so silly! It’s just blac - ’ , this was definitely from Yunho.

 

In the 38 floor building, everyone knew the equation: Black = Jung Yunho.

 

You tore the envelope open with trembling hands.

 

‘OH MY GAWD!’ You gaped as soon as you read the words on the black ‘ticket’ you were holding on to.

 

‘What!?’ Junsu ran to your side to look at the paper in your hand.

 

‘I can’t believe such a thing exists…’ you muttered.

 

‘The legend is true!’ Junsu started jumping around like an Easter bunny.

 

‘Argh, the ghastly sight!’ The fabulously dressed Jaejoong entered the office with a trendy looking scarlet thermos flask in his hand. 

 

‘What’s ghastly?’ You questioned.

 

‘Number 3’s . It is more terrorizing when it’s jiggling.’

 

‘Oh.’

 

‘Jaejoong! Number 4 has the black ticket!’ Junsu shrieked and went into bunny-hoping-overdrive.

 

‘Number 3, control yourself or I’ll fire your fat right this instant,’ and Junsu returned to his desk.

 

‘What’s so legendary about this ticket?’ You waved the glossy paper at Jaejoong.

 

‘Number 4, I’m sure you’re more than capable of reading right?’ Jaejoong opened his flask and drank from it.

 

‘It reads: Ticket to Escape from any work situation.’

 

‘There’s no hidden meaning to it. And please use it wisely, Number 4 because It can even help you escape from being fired by me,’ Jaejoong shot you a quick ‘I’m-dead-serious’ look before he went into total coffee bliss by cutely on his thumb.

 

Aww, you melted at the sight.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

‘Number 4, tell me, how can that crazy model fall 5 times earlier in the photo shoot just standing in this pair of heels?’ Jaejoong asked angrily as he paraded around the department in the said pair of y 6-inch platform heels.

 

You had a sudden realization that you had a for guys who wore heels.

 

High heels were known to bring out the beautiful posture of the wearer and of course, make the legs look lengthier and shapelier.

 

So what happens when an already perfect ethereal being put heels on?

 

y would be a total understatement. You were sure the word to describe how perfectly perfect Jaejoong looked while sashaying around the office was yet to be invented. And you doubt there was ever going to be a word worthy enough to accurately describe the walking on Legs before your eyes.

 

those hips. It was more sinful just ogling at it than consuming all the junk food in the world.

 

those endless legs. Standing next to Jaejoong would make you like you had flabby thighs and thunder calves.

 

‘Number 4, cat got your tongue?’ Jaejoong stood before you, leaning his weight on one leg, with one hand on his hip.

 

Did he really have to pose that ily in front of you?

 

‘C-can you p-please mo-move aside? My heart can’t take it no m-more,’ you admitted as you wiped off the drool coming from the side of your mouth.

 

Jaejoong smirked smugly at you and purposely cat walked back to his desk.

 

‘I need to p-pee,’ you ran out of the office.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

‘Yunho seriously cut down the food budget,’ Changmin almost destroyed his plate while throwing it down on the table.

 

‘It’s still the same amount of food available, just lesser variety,’ Jaejoong gave a catty grin before going back to sipping on his green tea rather suggestively through his straw.

 

You gulped at his lewdness and focused on the plate of food before you.

 

‘Lesser variety?’ Changmin seethed, ‘It’s a bloody set meal thing now. Either Set A, B or C.’

 

‘Miss the buffet already?’ Jaejoong chuckled.

 

‘Damn right,’ Changmin began tucking into his lunch.

 

‘How’s the lunch this afternoon?’ a menacing aura came from behind you.

 

Jung. ing. Scary. Yet. Damn. Hot. Yunho.

 

‘G-go-good,’ it was natural for you to stutter in his terrifying presence.

 

‘Glad to hear that,’ Jung-Sizzling-Hot-Yunho grabbed a seat beside you.

 

‘F-!’ You immediately scraped your chair away so you were now almost joined hip to hip with Changmin.

 

‘Number 4’s always thinking of , don’t mind her,’ Jaejoong shot you a mischievous look.

 

Annoyed beyond words, you flashed him a middle finger.

 

‘Told you she’s desperate,’ Jaejoong gave a satisfied smirk.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

COMMENTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!