HELLO THERE!

Blitz Magazine

 

SORRY, THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE EITHER BUT IT DOES CONCERN BLITZ.

 

I have already written quite a substantial amount of chapters for this series and I have some stuff to report.

 

1) Junsu went missing (as in... I didn't even make him appear anymore)

2) Jiji went missing too.

3) Yunnie still isn't cooperating with me, I will call in Jaejoong to whip his .

4) I don't know how to end the whole series (don't bash me, it's still a long way till the end but... okay, I'm LYING. I don't see the ending in sight yet, *sees you guys throw confetti behind my back)

 

 

On my internship: You guys have been so awesome and wishing me luck and all and asking if I'm okay and the answer is: I'M FINE.

 

I have been working on marketing collaterals for my internship company and so, I work with huge files.

Huge files take forever to load.

Some can take 2-3 minutes.

When I load pictures from my camera into the provided ancient computer, 5-20 minutes.

 

You have to understand that the computer works bloody slowly, so I cannot multitask on it or risk having it hang on me and I'll go Jaejoong all over the place. 

Hence, I decided to be fruitful and do something else.

Unfortunately, my boss always catches me at such times. 

 

 

While my com loads pics or huge files, my boss comes and sees me...

 

1) Wipe the keyboard with wet tissues.

2) Crawl under the table to plug in my laptop's charger, phone charger or camera charger.

3) Looks at my unlocked phone (in which I conveniently put aside while I look at the documents before me while I work on my designs) which flashes song titles since I always work while listening to music. My boss inched closer to read the screen once and unfortunately, it was playing the Pokemon theme song *I wanna be the very best, that no one ever was... blahhhh. She gave me a blank look.

4) Eating bread and headbanging to my metal music.

5) Pack my bag (She must be thinking, 'Is this intern that eager to go home?), just one hour after I started the work day. 

 

 

PLEASE BE PATIENT AND AWAIT THE UPDATE OF BLITZ NEXT WEEK. BUT IF AFF GIVES ME BACK EVERYTHING IT OWES ME BEFORE THIS SATURDAY, I WILL UPDATE THIS WEEK AS PER USUAL.

 

TAKE CARE AND I'LL SEE YA WHEN I SEE YA.

 

FEEL FREE TO SPAM IN THE COMMENT BOX OR MY WALL IF YOU WANNA CHAT!

 

 

Regards,

Sims.