ISSUE ⑬

Blitz Magazine

 

 

You drive me crazy,’ Jaejoong grunted.

 

‘Again, Joongie!’ you panted, ‘Bang me harder!’

 

‘We’ve already had 4 rounds,’ Jaejoong stated.

 

‘Come on! No more stamina, you old man?’ You taunted.

 

‘I’m not old, how dare you!’ Jaejoong screeched, ramming hard into you once more.

 

Just when you had just began Round 5, your Blackberry sounded in your pocket, informing you that you had just received a text.

 

Okay, wait.

 

How can Jaejoong be ing you when you still had your pants on?

 

Because he wasn’t.

 

You both had used lunch break to head to an amusement park to play Bumper Cars.

 

 

(DID I JUST MAKE YOU THINK THAT ‘YOU’ BOTH IN THE MIDDLE OF PERHAPS…… ? YES, I’M EVIL LIKE THAT, MUAHAHA.)

 

 

‘,’ you cursed as you read the message.

 

‘What’s up?’ Jaejoong got out of the bumper car and adjusted his way-too-tight-fitting suit.

 

You had to gulp before replying, ‘There’s an emergency meeting in 15 minutes.’

 

‘Let’s go then,’ Jaejoong helped you out of your car and you both walked hand in hand towards Jaejoong’s flashy red Lamborghini.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

‘What are we waiting for?’ You whispered to Jaejoong who was sitting on your left in the meeting room on the 38th floor.

 

‘For the 38th minute,’ Jaejoong pointed to the giant digital clock on the wall which had the time: 2:35 flashed on its face.

 

‘How could I have forgotten?’ You face palmed.

 

Jaejoong simply flashed you a bedazzling smile before going back to concentrating on his Cooking Mama game under the meeting table’s desk.

 

‘Good Afternoon, everyone,’ Yunho stepped into the room and everyone immediately got up from their seats to bow to the big boss.

 

‘You don’t have to,’ Jaejoong immediately grabbed your wrist to pull you back onto your seat.

 

‘Why not? It’s rude not to bow to your superior,’ you panicked and tried to stand up once more, only to be restrained by your boyfriend’s silky soft and addictive lips which had attached themselves onto yours to render your body incapable of any form of movements.

 

‘W-what are y-you doing!?’ You spluttered when Jaejoong broke the kiss a couple of seconds later.

 

‘Kissing you, what else?’ Jaejoong leaned back in his chair, looking rather satisfied with himself.

 

‘Wrong timing, don’t you think?’ You pouted and pretended not to notice the rest of the people giving you both stunned looks.

 

‘Thanks to the loving couple,’ Yunho gave you both a seriously scary staring down before continuing, ‘I now have a room filled with woken up employees.’

 

You blushed.

 

‘This meeting will only take about 5 minutes. The yearly intake of interns will be joining our company for 2 months and will be arriving next Monday, which is just 4 days away. As promised, the Department of the year will be receiving 5 interns. The votes have been counted and the Department of the Year is the Wardrobe.’

 

Words of (forced) congratulations were directed at both you and Jaejoong.

 

‘As usual, there will be 15 interns. The Lifestyle Department will get 3, the Fashion Department will get 8, 5 of which will be working in the ‘Wardrobe’ and the Marketing Team will be getting the remaining 4. Department heads will be in charge of accessing them to give their final internship grades. Like I always repeat every year, do not treat them as students, if you do, they’ll never survive in the real world. I’m sure you’ll treat them well, Jaejoong,’ causing Jaejoong to smirk at Yunho, ‘The internship’s marking criteria and assessment sheets will be emailed to the 3 department heads. This marks the end of the meeting. Work hard everyone and have yourselves a good day ahead.’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

‘We won the Department of the Year title?’ You jumped in excitement when Jaejoong and you were taking the lift back down to the 20th floor.

 

‘I made to make a big loss to get those interns,’ Jaejoong rubbed his temples.

 

‘Poor thing,’ you pouted and bounced behind Jaejoong to massage his shoulders.

 

‘Thanks, 4,’ Jaejoong said, ‘I had to treat that eating monster Changmin to a buffet. He ate faster than the chefs could replenish the tables… Oh, and that crazy Yoochun, damn, he sure emptied the music store when I took him out to get, and in his words: Some CDs‘Some’ my pretty able , that was truck loads! Oh, my poor bank account…’    

 

‘That’s only 2 votes and you had to spend so much?’

 

‘Number 4, I didn’t target 2 department heads just for nothing,’ Jaejoong turned around and pouted adorably at you.

 

‘Oh?’ It got your brains thinking.

 

‘I got the entire Editing and Lifestyle team’s votes!’ Jaejoong beamed.

 

‘WHOA! That would mean you got more than half of the company’s votes then!’

 

The lift ‘dinged’ and you both got out of it.

 

‘You're the smartest,’ you jumped onto Jaejoong’s back and he instinctively hooked his strong arms under your thighs to carry you piggyback into the office.

 

Of course,’ Jaejoong let you down onto your seat.

 

‘There’s no one else in the office,’ you looked around and flashed Jaejoong a mischievous grin.

 

‘You do know that there’s 5 cameras around the office watching us right?’ Jaejoong leaned forward with his hands gripping the arm rests of your swivel chair.

 

‘Does it really matter?’ You leaned forward to capture Jaejoong’s luscious lips.

 

Jaejoong pulled back immediately and said, ‘Yunnie thanked me yesterday for the free .’

 

‘! SERIOUSLY!?’ You hid your face embarrassedly in Jaejoong’s warm chest, taking in his addictive scent which oozed out from the neatly pressed white working shirt and pinstriped blazer he had on.

 

You recalled the two of you being were rather rash a few days ago to have almost been making love in the accessories closet.

 

With the camera just above us’ Jaejoong added while proceeding to his desk, ‘Yunnie sure had a good view.’

 

‘How am I ever going to face Yunho now?’ You groaned, reaching out to grab the pile of paperwork in your tray on the desk.

 

‘Chill, 4,’ Jaejoong smiled, ‘Yunho isn't a ert. He just watched us stumble into the closet and roughly guessed what would happen next so he shut it off… And besides, we should be thanking him for confiscating our department’s security tapes from the security centre to save us both.’

 

You heaved a great sigh of relief.

 

‘I’ll bake him those macadamia cookies he loved the last time I brought them over to your house,’ you typed this in your Blackberry.

 

‘Make sure it’s 38 pieces, to make him extra happy.’

 

‘Ahh, that too,’ you noted again.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~