RANDOM BIRTHDAY ISSUE

Blitz Magazine

 

 

GUESS WHO WAS BORN ON THIS DAY?

 

By: slappedtoomanytimes   

Tags: birthday

 

Article Popularity: #1

Views: 3666

Comments: 658

 

 


fashionista001: Wish he was never born. (3478 smiles, 2 frowns)

shutupalready: 2 idiots must not have known that the evil incarnate Kim Jaejoong was born today. (2601 smiles, 2 frowns)

ilovemoney: And those two have nothing to do but troll in this comment box. (2988 smiles, 2 frowns)

fashionista001: Wish Jung were here, he would have caught them even before they can press the ‘frown’ button. (2981 smiles, 2 frowns)

jungyunhonumberonefan: No, he would have caught them even before they can finish reading the title of this article. (2528 smiles, 2 frowns)

furismyfriend: Is it Kim Jaejoong’s birthday? (3028 smiles, 2 frowns)

fashionista001: Duh. (3527 smiles, 2 frowns)


 

 

LUNCH HOUR ACTIVITY: IT’S KJJ DAY, SO LET’S RANT ABOUT HIM!

 

By: slappedtoomanytimes   

Tags:    bipolar   birthday   jaejoong   lunch-hour-activity    

 

Article Popularity: #2

Views: 3209

Comments: 858

 

 

I shall start the ball rolling then.

 

5 years ago, I was fortunate(?) enough to have landed a job in the Wardrobe. My first ever assignment was to go get coffee for him.

 

I’m sure you guys know the legend about ‘Jaejoong + his first cup of coffee for the day’.

 

Newcomers like me don’t know about Jaejoong, except that he is really ing pretty to look at. I had already wasted enough time wondering if he wanted Americano, Cappuccino, Espresso or perhaps I could just use brown paint and mix it with water so I could kill him (wish I did), and so, I got it from the vending machine in the cafeteria because I was change-rich that day and had wanted to empty my pockets of them.

 

It was the most horrible mistake of my life. He made me bring his swivel chair right next to vending machine and made a big show of sitting down and crossing his long slender legs then proceeded to bankrupt me by ordering me to drink up all of the dreadfully diluted coffee in the machine.

 

Do you know one can die from consuming too much caffeine?

 

I drank 5 cups on the spot, 8 more during lunch and 58 throughout the whole workday.

 

At the end of the day, he came up to my desk and smiled at me while saying, “You’ll only die after 185 cups of that crap, so don’t look so worried.”

 

 

 


fashionista001: I was fortunate enough to have escaped from starting off at the bottom. No offence okay!?

But that doesn’t mean I wasn't subjected to his bipolar-iness. He pulled out a bunch of my hair 3 months ago just because I was a minute late at handing in an article. I was STUCK IN THE LIFT for about half an hour! The finger should be pointed at the lift maintenance team, not me! (3001 smiles, 2 frowns)

writingismylife: This morning, the y Queen snubbed me for wearing my boyfriend’s jeans. He is such a hypocrite, he wears women’s clothes for Gawd’s sakes. (3001 smiles, 2 frowns)

pinklover: He also told me off just now for trying to look cute by wearing a big pink bow hairband. He was ing wearing pink skinny jeans!!! (2944 smiles, 2 frowns)

ladydior: I was also from the Wardrobe but thankfully, it was only for 2 months. He expected me to rewrite an article in 5 minutes. That was just insane. I told him I couldn’t do it. That’s why I’m working for Change Magazine now. In Blitz, I’m only a mere Fashion Assistant, but here, my abilities are recognised and I’m now an editor. (1889 smiles, 2 frowns)

shutupalready: And the 2 trolls are still here. (2856 smiles, 2 frowns)

But anyways, Jaejoong siphons on company funds and as an accountant from our Finance department, it’s a pain in the neck because I have to go against my principles in life and lie on the financial statements. I love Jung, but seriously, he loses all his power in the face of his beloved Jaejoong. (2234 smiles, 2 frowns)

shutupalready: They are still here…argh. (2588 smiles, 2 frowns)

hwangmin: I just made an account on this forbidden forum but that’s because I want to show you guys that Jaejoong isn’t all bad. And no, I’m not one of those 2 trolls hanging out around here.

In case you guys are wondering who the hell I am, I’m Hwang Min. Yes, the same Hwang Min who’s the Editor in Chief of Frost Magazine.

I know Jaejoong can be really overbearing and always dishes out punishments which are blown out of proportions. I’m well aware of that since I’ve been his student (and will always be) for more than a decade already. He almost threw me off a building and had me fired from Blitz but I came back crawling and begging with snort all over my poor pathetic face for him to give me another chance.

Jaejoong wishes for nothing but the continual success of Blitz Magazine, so he’s harsher than needed on you guys in order to maintain the standards.

When he beats or screams at you, just keep your mouths shut and look guilty. It usually aids in shortening the punishments.

As for using company funds for his own consumption, I have nothing to say except agree that he’s a criminal. (3112 smiles)

shutupalready: Looks like the 2 trolls are Jae-uals. (2997 smiles, 2 frowns)

shutupalready: Oh, they’re back. (2856 smiles, 2 frowns)


 

 

OVER-TIME ACTIVITY: KJJ AS A REDHEAD.

 

By: slappedtoomanytimes   

Tags: bipolar      hair   jaejoong   over-time-activity  

 

Article Popularity: #3

Views: 1588

Comments: 158

 

 

I have to work overtime today because our Queen rejected my storyboard ideas for the raincoat shoot.

 

To fellow over-timers: Let’s discuss about the ’s new red hair now shall we?

 

I have a love-hate relationship with Jaejoong.

 

Let’s all admit one thing, eye- him is a guilty pleasure right?

 

I love his red hair, he looks ier than ever.

 

What do you guys think?

 

 


hwangmin:  I’m working overtime tonight because my employees think I’m too lenient and so, I have to do work on their behalf so I can meet printing deadlines. That’s what bosses like me have to face when they don’t go Jaejoong on their employee’s asses. Anyways, I think he looks gorgeous regardless of the colour or style. (1736 smiles)

hairguru: I like him best when he’s strawberry blonde. (675 smiles, 2 frowns)

fashionista001: Blonde for me as well! (543 smiles, 2 frowns)

shutupalready: THE 2 TROLLS ARE STILL HERE!? (891 smiles, 2 frowns)


 

 

OVER-TIME ACTIVITY 2: IDENTIFY THE 2 TROLLS.

 

By: shutupalready  

Tags: over-time-activity   troll

 

Article Popularity:  NEW #1

Views: 15669

Comments: 2

 

 


Jung-Yunho: Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu. (15667 smiles)

Kim-Fabulous-Jaejoong: ALL YOU ING BACKSTABBERS ARE ING GOING TO GET IT FROM ME! (2 smiles, 15665 frowns)