Chapter 48: His lame theory for girls' vulnerability

When fate plays: Getting back with my ex-fiancee

 

 
 
Dec. 11, 2011
 
 
Kris’ P.O.V.
 
 
*Ring~*
 
 
 
“Good morning, sir.” A waitress greeted me when I entered my favorite coffee shop.
 
 
 
I nodded at her and went my way to order my usual cup of coffee and a bunch of bread. I just finished jogging and boy I am famished. I know you might think of me as a weirdo.  Who the hell jogs in the chilly morning of December? 
 
 
 
Well, to tell you the truth, if I’m in my usual awesome self, I would be in my bed during this time of the day than be inside a coffee shop after my failed jogging. You might ask ‘then why the heck did you jog today if you’re that whiny?’ 
 
 
 
It’s because I unfortunately woke up earlier than expected. I wanted to go back to bed but my freaking mind won’t stop thinking of events that occurred to me these past few days. I swear it’s like I’m being cursed or something.
 
 
 
So, in attempt to clear my mind off those things, I decided to jog which was very stupid because the so called jog quickly became a walk only after 5 minutes. 
 
 
 
“Here’s your coffee, sir.” The same waitress smiled at me.
 
“Thanks.” 
 
 
 
While stirring my coffee my mind slowly wandered to last night. It’s already past midnight, Xiumin was already sleeping and I thought Luhan was too but apparently wasn’t because he called out my name. 
 
 
“Duizhang? Are you asleep?” He called out and it’s good to know that he still treats me as his leader after my childish proclamation of rivalry before.
 
“Not yet…” I answered.
 
“So, I already confirmed that you and Lian really had a past and that she was really in love with you.”
 
“What? You thought I was lyin-“
 
“But don’t forget that I used the past tense. It means it’s already in the past. She might have loved you before but it doesn’t mean that she still loves you now.” 
 
“Yeah, just rub it in.” I muttered bitterly.
 
“I accept being your rival. You don’t deserve her, Kris. And I’m going to make her see that.” He said as he turned his back on me and proceeded going to dreamland.
 
 
 
I called out to him a few times to give him an awesome comeback but he didn’t respond. I’m guessing his ignoring me or just plain sleeping. I wanted to think it’s the latter. His last two sentences kept on ringing inside my head.
 
 
 
“You don’t deserve her, Kris. And I’m going to make her see that.”
 
 
 
Tsk.
 
 
 
I really wanted to laugh out loud when I heard him say that. Why? Because that’s the same ing line FEI ZHUI LUI bastard told me before. Yes, I still remember his freaking name even though it’s hard to pronounce. How can I forget someone who stole my lollipop??
 
 
AND is there a freaking rule that every admirer of Lian should say that freaking line to me?? Another one of that cursed line and I will explode.
 
 
Thinking about it, did Lian and him had a relationship after I flew to Korea? They say girls are the most vulnerable when experiencing heart breaks. And they easily fell in love with guys who always accompany them during that time.
 
 
I suddenly started imagining scenarios where Lian was crying and Zhui Lui bastard-Believe me, it’s necessary to input that after his name, has his hands over her shoulder while comforting her.
 
 
 
“Cry it all out, Lian. I’m here for you.” Zhui Lui bastard will say.
 
Lian will look up at him with her pretty teary eyes, “Thank you for being there, Zhui Lui. You’re just like a knight in shining armor! I’m so falling in love with you right now.” She exhaled.
 
“Let’s enjoy this moment by sharing your first kiss!” Then Zhui Lui bastard will close his eyes and lean in with Lian closing her eyes too-
 
 
 
 
 
*BAAAAMMMMMM*
 
 
 
 
 
I looked around and sheepishly smiled, “Sorry.” I muttered while looking apologetically to the other customers.
“What’s his problem? Suddenly slamming his hand on the table..” An ahjumma shook her head.
 
 
 
 
Damn it.
 
 
 
 
My imagination just went wild back there BUT WHAT IF IT REALLY HAPPENED?? If Lian and I got together I swear I’ll go back to China and hunt that Disney princess down if that really happened.
 
 
Then my mind went to Lian. I bet she’s being vulnerable again and I just hope that no guy is currently comforting her or will give her comfort. Yes, I’m that selfish. I want to be the one to comfort her. But then reality slapped me hard on the face. 
 
 
Why would she let me comfort her? I’m the reason why she’s hurting, for Pete’s sake! I thought about it for a minute and came up with a plan. If there’s anyone who I don’t want Lian seeking comfort from that’s definitely Luhan. As I was forming plans inside my head on how to block the two if anything of that sort ever happened, the bell of the coffee shop rang indicating customers came in.
 
 
I didn’t even glance on them because I was still in the middle of building my strategy and I just don’t care whoever they are but familiar set of laughter halted me from my thoughts.
 
 
I slowly looked around towards the owners and I gasped in shock; why are they here?? Confusion; how did they know each other?? Suspiciousness; why do they look so close?? Hurt; why is she laughing like that at him and not me?? 
 
 
I looked at their smiling faces knowing fully-well that my scowl gets deeper after her every laugh. I scoffed and glared at the tallest guy-who's still shorter than me btw,  in SHINee. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It seems like Luhan is not the only guy I should look out for after all.
 
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
A/N:
As for the title, honestly, I don't know if girls are like that after heart breaks.
I haven't experience my heart breaking yet so I'm not really knowledgeable in that area. Hehe
 cebollita_animated_onion-06.gif
Anyways, thanks for subscribing and don't forget to leave a comment~
See you next chapter <3
onion_msn_smilies-22.gif