Chapter 30: Rapunzel's story

When fate plays: Getting back with my ex-fiancee

 

No one's P.O.V.

 

He's known as the happy-go-lucky guy of their section. Not only that, he's also called the Mr. Nice guy. He helps people with a smile. He's also very cheerful and known to spread happiness to others. He's the type who won't care with things that do not involve him.

 

That's why he never give a damn to Wu Yi fan. He don't listen to his classmates bashing about him. He don't meddle with people who don't have anything good to do other than talk behind Yifan's back. He don't care if the said guy acted like a jerk again. He don't care if the guy harshly rejected a girl once again. And he doesn't do anything about it either. Because he just don't care.

 

But that changed after a certain girl enrolled in their school. 

 

He won't lie, the first time he saw her he thought she's suitable to be his first girlfriend. Her height is perfect with his and she looks so innocent. Hell, he even imagined going on a date with her already. But then the girl decided to ruin the fun and announced that she's taken. And she's not taken by some ordinary guy out there, she's taken by Wu Yifan.

 

The boy sighed. Being involve with Wu Yifan spells trouble so he decided to bury all that interest he had with the girl before. Days passed with them being classmates. The boy couldn't help but find himself staring at her, watching her interaction with others. 

 

"Hey, stop staring at her. She might melt." One of his friends nudged him.

"I-I'm not staring at her!" He lamely defended.

"Tsk, I'm telling you to stop staring at him, man. She's Yifan's." His friend warned him.

"I know. I should stay away from her." The boy sighed defeated.

 

Then one day, the class president was mixing the names in their 'cleaners fish bowl' trying to pick two names to be the day's cleaner. The boy's hand was clasped together and he was chanting inside his head, *Please don't pick me. Please don't pick me.* He chanted over and over.

 

A paper was drawn out and a name was called, "Luo Lian!" The president mentioned. The said girl groaned but accepted her faith anyways. The boy looked at her and without realizing it the chant he's chanting inside his head changed. *Please pick me. Please pick me.*

 

And GOD decided to grant him his wish. "Fei Zhu Lui." The president mentioned and it took all of Fei Zhu Lui's will power not to jump happily then and there. He tried his best acting like he was bummed out when he was happily cheering inside his head. The class left one by one with only the two of them remaining. He looked at the girl who seem to not mind cleaning at all. 

 

*So awkward. I should start a conversation. But what will we talk about??* The boy was freaking inside that he failed to notice the girl in front of him.

 

"Hi!" The girl greeted making the boy jumped up in surprise.

"H-Hi! He stuttered.

"My name's Luo Lian, you're Fei Zhu Lui right?" She asked.

 

*She knows my name.* The boy happily thought but decided to compose himself.

 

"Yes, my name is Fei Zhu Lui. Nice meeting you Luo Lian." He told her while offering his hand.

"You can just call me Lian. Nice meeting you too." She said while shaking his hand.

 

The boy was spazzing inside. *I'm holding her hand!!* But it was only short-lived because the girl pulled out immediately.

 

"Let's start cleaning." She said and so the two of them started their job. Lian was cleaning the board while he was fixing the chairs. Zhu Lui chuckled seeing her have some difficulties reaching the high places. He went beside her and snatched the eraser.

 

"I'll do this. Just sweep the floor or something." He told her with a smile. The girl looked at him shyly. 

"Thanks." She said and went to get some brooms.

 

The girl began sweeping the floor in a fast manner. "Hey, slow down. Do you have anywhere to go after this?" He asked while chuckling.

"I don't but someone;s waiting for me outside. If I don't hurry he's going to get mad. He's really impatient, you see." She explained.

"Wu Yifan?" He asked and the girl nodded.

"Oh..." He responded. He was actually wishing it wasn't him.

 

After 5 minutes they've finished cleaning. The girl was really fast so Zhu Lui had no choice but to fasten up his pace also. They haven't got the chance to talk more, much to the boy's dismay because the girl hurriedly ran towards the exit while waving him goodbye. 

 

"Goodbye.." The boy muttered knowing clearly that the girl won't be able to hear him. He sighed and began walking while wondering if they would have some alone moment once again.

 

And GOD granted his prayers once again. The two of them was picked as cleaning partners not just once but five times. The boy was happy that they were getting closer. They began growing comfortable that they could tease each other anytime they want to. And the boy was contented with that.

 

 

He heard some murmurs while eating inside the cafeteria with his friends. He heard Lian went to Yifan's classroom to have lunch with him but the boy ignored and rejected her.. AGAIN. His gripped on his chopstick tightened. He's not blind. He knows Lian's effort to win Yifan. He knows how much she loves him. He can also see that Yifan doesn't give a damn about her.

 

 

He's NOT BLIND but he definitely thinks that those two are.

 

 

Lian's BLIND. She can't see that her efforts are worthless.

 

 

Wu Yi Fan's BLIND. He can't see how lucky he is.

 

 

And for the first time ever, he started looking at Wu Yifan. He started seeing him. He started seeing his flaws. He started seeing how much of a jerk he really is. *Why didn't I realized this before?* He asked himself but clearly knowing the answers.

 

 

He doesn't give a damn BEFORE but NOW HE DOES and it's all because of HER.

 

 

He saw Lian going towards Rainy's table with a defeated look on her face. Rainy asked her what happened but Lian just shrugged. She gave her a smile but it doesn't take a genius to know it's forced. While looking at her hurt face, Zhu Lui can't help but want to go beside her and hug her. Make her feel like she doesn't have to force herself to that jerk. Alot of guys would be willing and be happy to give themselves voluntarily for her. That those guys would even worship her like a princess-No LIKE A QUEEN. And he's one of those guys.

 

"I know that look Fei Zhu Lui." His close friend narrowed his eyes on him.

"Don't even think about it. She's taken." He said.

"But he's clearly hurting her!"

"And that's your problem because?" He asked and the boy kept quiet.

"You should know better than to mess with Wu Yifan." The guy said once more.

 

The boy sighed. His friend is right. The Wu's is one of the most influential family in China. One word, only one word would take for them to crush someone. But it's not like the boy's family isn't as influential as the Wu's. The Fei's also have their own influence and power but he clearly know that the Wu's should not be taken lightly. And he's still pondering if he liked her that much that he's willing to go against them.

 

 

One day, he was walking along the corrighdor for lunch when he heard some people talking. He recognized the room as the old piano room. He walked closer towards the door and heard familiar voices.

 

*Lian and... Wu Yifan?*

 

"How the hell did you managed to find me??" He heard Wu Yifan asked.

"Our hearts are connected, of course I'd be able to find you~" She told him sweetly.

"Aren't you tired of always following me around??"

"And aren't you tired of pushing me away??"

"I'm not and I won't be! Face it Lian, no matter how hard you try you won't be able to make me fall for you. Just give up and leave me alone!" He heard some shuffles and the door opened. Good thing he hid just in time.

 

He saw Yifan marching away from the piano room and Zhu Lui took this opportunity to peek inside. His heart sank at the sight. It was 
Lian eating her homemade lunchboxes while sobbing quietly. She looked so pitiful but she still managed to smile in the end.

 

"It's okay Lian. He'll slowly open up to you. Just *sobs* wait." He heard her sobbed. 

 

Zhu Lui can feel his heart constrict at the heart breaking scene. He decided that he shouldn't intrude because Lian needs her alone time. And he thinks that people like her doesn't want others to see their vulnerable state. He walked away with his fist clenched tightly in anger.

 

He don't care if he'll use low and cheap tactics. He don't care if he'll hurt someone in the process. He don't care if this will cause problems for both of their families. All he can think of is Lian's tears.

 

"You don't deserve her Wu Yifan and I'll do my best for her to realize that."

 

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

And that was the tale of how Rapunzel became bad.

Haha Just kidding~

msn animated crab

I just want you guys to know why this cutie decided to act like that.

Oh and I don't know.. I think he's a bit bipolar. :D

Thanks for subscribing <3

Do leave a comment guys~!

onion_gifs_emoticons-05.gifonion_gifs_emoticons-05.gifonion_gifs_emoticons-05.gifonion_gifs_emoticons-05.gifonion_gifs_emoticons-05.gif