Chapter 27: Don't miss me

When fate plays: Getting back with my ex-fiancee

 

Lian's P.O.V.

 

After Yifan's fight, students around, especially boys grow more conscious of him. Boys are staying out of his way, fearing his wrath. His antis hated him more because of his 'bad -ness' if that's even a word while ironically, his fangirls admired him more because of this reason. 

 

The bullying I got last time was the first and also the last. It surprisingly stopped. Rainy said maybe my antis were scared of messing with me thinking about how Yifan will react once he know this. Pffffttt. I bet he won't care at all.

 

We're now on class listening at our class president who was discussing our section's play. This school's festival is coming and every year level in this school have a specific task to do. The first years will be in charge of decorations while the second years will be in charge of the entertainment. The third years will do nothing but enjoy themselves. This is the principal's graduation gift for them for enduring all these years in high school. It's basically for the third years only. All of us don't have any problems with it since we're going to experience that once we became third years.

 

When Yifan was in second year, his section coincidentally did a play too. Don't get your hopes up guys, he was not the main lead. He was the writer of the story. It's a pity though, I think he'll look dashing as a prince~ Anyways, the main problem and the reason why things aren't going smoothly right now is because all of us girls inside this room doesn't want to take the lead role. We decided to do "Rapunzel". You know, the story about a girl who's hair is as long or even longer than your bed sheets.

 

The girls in my class are extremely beautiful to play and fit any princess' part but the problem is they're also too shy or embarass to do it. Violent reactions can be heard once their name has been mentioned to play the part. Rainy already volunteered herself to be in charge of the make-up and costumes so she's safe and not included in the list of being rapunzel. I should claim a spot to if I don't want to play Rapunzel.

 

But what? Hmmmmm... I have an idea! 

 

"Class pres!" I called and raised my hands attracting my classmates attention.

I saw our class president's face light up. "Do you volunteer yourself to be Rapunzel??" He excitedly asked.

I felt a little bit guilty dissapointing that beaming face but I really can't do it! 

"Uhmmm.. no. I was thinking of being the writer actually." I told him and the beam on his face was instantly wiped off.

"*sigh* I thought you're going to be my lifesaver. Anyways, we got our writer. Now who's willing to be Rapunzel?? I beg you guys!" 

 

I watched our class secretary write my name under the writer position and smiled to my self. There's no way I'm going to be Rapunzel. It's too... embarassing a-and I'm really shy. All the commotions happening around immediately stopped once we heard a someone slam her hand on the table.

 

"Enough of this! We won't be able to finish this if you gus keep on refusing and complaining!!" We looked at our usually calm vice president. 

"I'm going to draw out a name inside that fish bowl-" She said pointing at a fishbowl with all of our names written inside each paper. It's original purpose was to decided who's going to clean after class.

"-and whoever got picked will be Rapunzel. Anyone. Even boys." She said and I swear I saw our boys all gulped at the same time.

 

She walked towards the back because that's where the fishbowl is. The guys in our class begged us girls to just volunteer but we ignored them. All of us held our breaths once vice pres got a hold of the fishbowl. She mixed the papers inside and took out one. All of us held our breath. She read the name and smirked.

 

"Fei Zhu Lui." She said and all of us cheered in joy. See? I told you guys I'm not going to be Rapunzel.

 

We all looked at the poor guy who was burying his face in his hands. His friends were laughing while patting his back saying how unlucky he is but it's okay. Actually, him as Rapunzel is not a bad idea. Fei Zhu Lui is really pretty. I even mistaken him for a girl before.

I was partnered with him in cleaning duties before. He's not bad. He's pretty outgoing and funny. He looked up and our eyes met. I felt like teasing him so I mouthed 'You can do it, partner!' and snickered but he just pouted. I laughed at his cuteness. Oh, we're pretty close too. Believe it or not, we've been partners for cleaning duties not only once but four times! It's like fate wants us to clean together all the time. 

 

"Quiet down!" Vice pres hollered and we all shut up.

"It seems like you guys are forgetting something." She said and we all stared at her curiously.

"Rapunzel definitely needs a prince right?" She smirked and all of us gulped.

"As I told you before, gender is not important as long as you're picked. So girls, you're not an exemption in this." She grinned and all of us girls shivered.

 

She put her hand inside and started mixing it like before. "Please! Lord I beg you!!! Don't let it be a guy!!! I'm okay with a girl!" I heard Zhu Lui shout. I suddenly had this uneasiness inside me. It's not likely that I'll be able to be his partner once again right?...RIGHT??

 

You see, we're the ones who wrote our own names on a piece of paper and responsible for putting it inside the fishbowl. That's why my eyes widen once I saw the familiar paper, the exact pink with flower stationary paper where I wrote my name, in the hands of our vice pres. I wanted to run and hide myself somewhere but my body stayed frozen. 

 

"Luo Lian." She said. All of those not called stood up and cheered. Those little-

"It's o-okay Lian. PFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT- You should just accept your fate and -HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Rainy started laughing her out. Her fail encouragement didn't help at all.

 

The next characters we're chosen but I didn't pay any attention to them. I was busy drowning myself with misery. It's bad enough to face people and act out as a princess, it's definitely worst acting as a guy! UGGGGGGGGHHHH. My luck is officially messed up. I looked at Zhui Lui who was supposed to be my princess-UGGGHHHH and found him staring back at me with his stupid grin on. It's like he's mocking me. I narrowed my eyes at him and mouthed 'What???' He chuckled and mouthed something but I can't understand it so he wrote something inside his notebook. He ripped the page and folded it into a plane who flew perfectly above my desk.

 

I looked at him and he mouthes 'open it' so I did. I can't help but smile once I read what's inside.

 

I guess we're not meant for cleaning only. ;)

 

I chuckled. I guess not. I smiled at him and he beamed. Wait- If I'm going to be a part of this play then I would be busy. If I'm busy I won't be able to spend more time with Yifan. If I won't be able to spend time with him he'll definitely miss me!

 

. . . . . . .

 

...okay. That was unlikely and downright silly but it's not like it's impossible!

 

........................................................................................

 

I went inside the Wu's car after our class' meeting and faced Yifan who looked pretty pissed. "Where were you?" He asked.

"School?" I told him like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

He rolled his eyes. "I know that! I mean why are you late? Do you know how long was I waiting for you??"

I beamed at him. "Were you worried something happened to me?" I asked and he scoffed.

"I was not worried. I was annoyed. I have something else better to do than wait for you." You better be thankful I like you jerk!

"Don't worry you'll be going home alone from now on." I told him while looking outside.

It takes him a full minute before talking again. "It's not that I care and all but w-why?" He asked.

"I'm going to take part in our class' play. I'll be going home later than usual so don't wait for me." I said.

"Is that so? Good, I won't be seeing you're face that much." He said.

"I also won't eat eat breakfast and lunch with you. Don't miss me okay?" I asked him and he looked at me like I was crazy.

 

The car stopped and the driver told us we're already outside the learning institution Yifan is going to everday after school. He was about to go out but stopped and looked at me once again.

 

"Tsk, this is really crazy. Hey, if you're worried about me missing you then don't. Why would I miss you?? You can stay away from me as long as you want and I won't miss you! That will only happen once North and South Korea become one. Dream on!" He told me and got out of the car.

 

Wow.

 

That seriously hurt.

 

"A-Are you okay Miss?" The driver asked. I looked at him and smiled. "Yes, let's go." He nodded and drive towards home. 

 

I looked outside and smiled bitterly. I guess him missing me is really impossible huh?

 

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

A/N: Kris you jerk!!!!!!! tumblr_m7a2zkA3yd1qb1380.gif

I'm really sorry for making Kris a big time jerk here but don't worry he'll reap what he saw in the future. *insert evil laugh*

So... a new character is revealed. I imagine him to look like this:

tumblr_lrqksq1Fwh1qcihlyo1_500.png

He's a Fei Zhu Lui. A chinese ulzzang I've been spazzing since last night..tumblr_m7gk48lymr1r86b3d.png

But don't worry Kris! I like you more~ tumblr_m7gk542LQN1r86b3d.png

Kris: 

tumblr_m7gk6h2ltM1r86b3d.png

me:

 tumblr_m7a38mjPMZ1qb1380.gif

Anyways, what's his role in this story?

Is he a friend or a foe?

Will he cause trouble for everyone?

.....Or to Kris only? 

 

tumblr_m7gk42FhuW1r86b3d.png

 Thank you for subscribing and leaving a comment!

Keep it coming guys~

 

Credits: pictures and gifs are not mine.

tumblr_m7a397xJ1h1qb1380.giftumblr_m7a397xJ1h1qb1380.giftumblr_m7a397xJ1h1qb1380.giftumblr_m7a397xJ1h1qb1380.giftumblr_m7a397xJ1h1qb1380.giftumblr_m7a397xJ1h1qb1380.giftumblr_m7a397xJ1h1qb1380.giftumblr_m7a397xJ1h1qb1380.giftumblr_m7a397xJ1h1qb1380.giftumblr_m7a397xJ1h1qb1380.giftumblr_m7a397xJ1h1qb1380.giftumblr_m7a397xJ1h1qb1380.giftumblr_m7a397xJ1h1qb1380.giftumblr_m7a397xJ1h1qb1380.giftumblr_m7a397xJ1h1qb1380.giftumblr_m7a397xJ1h1qb1380.giftumblr_m7a397xJ1h1qb1380.giftumblr_m7a397xJ1h1qb1380.giftumblr_m7a397xJ1h1qb1380.giftumblr_m7a397xJ1h1qb1380.gif