Chapter 14: Jump

When fate plays: Getting back with my ex-fiancee

Date: January 28, 2012

 

Kris’ P.O.V.

 

 I can do this.

 

I can do this.

 

I so can freaking do this!!!

 

I chanted inside my head. I’m trying to convince myself that I can jump off this stupid cliff successfully.

 

Where am I? I’m here standing at the edge of some cliff here in *Insert any tropical place you like*

Why am I here? It’s because I’m a weakling. I’m a weakling and a freaking push-over too! UGHHHHH!!!

 

Flashback~

 

“Happy New Year.” I grumbled.

“Hey is that a way to treat your cousins?” Mom asked.

I stayed silent and rolled my eyes. *Did they even think of me as their cousin?*

 

Yes, unfortunately, they are my cousins. We have the same blood flowing inside our veins. If changing blood can happen I’m willing to pay any price just to change mine.

“It’s okay, auntie. I bet Kevin is still not feeling well. After all, he fainted yesterday.” Aaron, my youngest cousin said. Even though he’s showing mom his oh-so-sweet-innocent smile I bet all our riches that his mocking me inside his head.

 

“You’re so caring.” My mom cooed. *Ewww, caring my foot.*

 

They continued chatting with each other while I was immersed in my own world. I was on number 18 ways of annihilating them when grandpa announced that he’ll be taking a nap. Thank heavens it’s grandpa’s nap time. I’m dying to go inside the comforts of my room. I stood up to go but my mom stopped me.

 

“Entertain tour guests first Yifan.” She gave me a strict look then went on with assisting grandpa with dad. I groaned. When the adults were out of sight the four devils decided to show their true colors.

“You heard auntie, entertain us Kevin.” Calvin, that annoying Cheshire cat gave me his annoying grin.

“Yeah, you like performing magic tricks right?” Jiro, Calvin’s twin brother snickered.

 

You did just not made fun of my hobby, buddy.

 

“And you like pissing you’re bed sheets right?” I retorted with a smirk on my face.

I watched in amusement as his face changed color. “That was all in the past!”

“Suuurrreeee.” I mocked.

“You-“ He was about to grab my collar but Aaron’s ge ge stopped him.

“Stop it.” Wuchun ordered. Jiro sank back into his seat still glaring at me.

 

If we’re in good terms I would have said Thank you because Jiro and his muscular arms will definitely mess my face but were not so… whatever. Wu chun looked at me with his unreadable eyes then proceeded to sit. He is the eldest of us all and to tell you the truth, he’s really not that bad. If he will only change his brother than there’s a possibility of us being friends.

 

“This is nonsense. I’m going.” I said and left them not minding Jiro’s protests.

 

I went inside my room and angrily shut the door. Why do they have to come back? I was doing well with my life now. I’m actually beginning to forget them. This is seriously annoying. Fate is such a sometimes. *sigh*

 

My hatred towards those four very loveable and adorable cousins of mine, note that I’m using sarcasm here, started ever since-*KNOCK-KNOCK*

“Who’s there?!” I shouted angrily. I was about to share my past to you guys. Who the hell has the guts to cut me off-

“You’re father calls for you sir.”

“Tell them I’m sleepi-”

“But he told me its urgent sir.”

 

I groaned. What now?? I grumpily dragged my feet towards the door and held it open.

 

“Is it really necessa-”

“I think it is.” Butler Jiao said. I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Do you really need to cut me off every time I speak?” This guy seriously has the habit of cutting people off, especially me, when talking.

 

Butler Jiao just chuckled and accompanied me to my father’s office. “I heard you were looking for me sir.” He said. Oh yeah, I almost forgot.

“I want you to take care of something for me.” I smiled evilly then proceeded to tell him my orders. I won’t tell you guys the details of my order because I don’t want the author to mark this chapter as ‘Rated’ because of the gruesome things I had mentioned and besides I think you guys already know its purpose, that is, if you read the last chapter. ;)

 

We finally reached my father’s office. I gulped seeing my mother at his side. I’m telling you it’s not best to see them together inside the office because father+mother+office/court of orders= diabolical/annoying/irritating/not-good-for-my-health plan. See chapter three.

 

I sat down in front of them. My mother stood up with hands on her cheeks and her eyebrow rose. Initiating operation: Nag your devilishly handsome son starting on…

 

1

 

2

 

3

 

“What the hell do you think you’re doing??” She screeched.

 

Ouch. Why am I surrounded with loud mouthed women??

 

“What did I do this time mom??” I whined. As far as I’m concern, I’ve been a good boy these past few days.

“I heard you and Li an are not on good terms.” She hissed.

“Where did you get that nonsense mom?” I groaned. News really spread this fast in this household.

“It’s not important.” She waved the matter away.

“It’s not good to make your wife angry Yifan.” Dad butted in.

“Your dad is right. So Yi fan, I want you to do anything you can just to appease her.” Mom said.

I groaned for the nth time today. Saying sorry is not my forte mom. So I fake a nod then stood up but before I went out my mom stopped me again. What is it now???

 

“What do you plan on doing?” She asked.

“Uhh.. call her?” I said and my mom gave me a disappointed look.

“You’re just going to call her??”

“Yeah, and I’ll say sorry along the conversation.” That is IF I can.

 

My mom faked a sniffle and sob on my father’s shoulder. “Why is our son this dull?? He doesn’t have a speck of romance inside!” She exclaimed and ‘cried’ more.

My father looked or more like glared at me. His eyes are telling ‘Obey you’re mother or else’. I rolled my eyes then blurted out “What do you want me to do then mom?”

 

And as fast as lighting mom went in front of and grabbed my eyes. Uh-oh, wrong move. She now has this spark in her eyes and the way she smiles indicates that she’s up to something no good again.

 

“I have a plan.” She excitedly said.

 

End of flashback~

 

It turns out that the plan she had in mind is to make me and Lian go on a vacation on our own, just the two of us. Just like me, the midget doesn’t have any choice but to go along. Apparently she’s a pushover too haha.

 

“Are you going to stand there forever?” Someone snapped me off my thoughts. I looked back and saw the midget tapping her foot impatiently.

I scoffed “If you’re that impatient you could go first.” I said then stepped back.

“Coward.” I heard her mutter while stretching her limbs. She’s getting ready to jump now. Oh and for the record, she’s the one who chose this hell-hole. My mom asked us where to go and I told her ‘‘Let Lian choose’’ because I’m damn lazy to think. I should have known better than to let this female version of Tarzan choose.

 

Actually this place is not that bad because the view is great but whatever. Anything that makes me wants to piss in my pants is a hell-hole.

 

“I’m going to jump after you.” I told her. To tell you the truth I’m not planning to jump at all. There’s no way I’m going to die this early.

“You better or else…” She said eyeing me dangerously.

“Or else what?” I challenged.

“You see that guy over there-“ I looked at the guy she’s pointing at.

“What, our tour guide?” I asked her she nodded.

“I told him to do everything it takes to make you jump in the water, EVERYTHING.” She said emphasizing everything.

 

I gulped.    

 

Our tour guide is not ordinary. He has thick muscles surrounding his body and he looks like he can take down a dozen of men in only a minute. He’s not only our tour guide, he’s also our bodyguard. That explains his physique. And to make matters worse, he also stand up to 194 cm. He’s freaking taller than me! He can easily snap me in two.

 

“W-Whatever.” I said trying to hide the panic in my voice.

“I’m going. See you down~!” She waved then jumped down. For a moment, I panicked. What if she won’t be able to take the impact? I immediately looked down to search for her. 10 seconds has passed but there are still no signs of her.

 

*Gulps*

 

“Li an!” I shouted at the top of my lungs.

 

I heaved a sigh of relief after I saw her rose up from the water but something is not right. She-She’s floating…with her back facing me. And she looked…lifeless. Without realizing how it happened, I found myself jumping off the cliff.

 

*sigh*

 

I am so gonna regret this later.

 

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Guys sorry for the late update. AGAIN. *sigh* I'm a bad author. T___T

Anyways, his four cousins are the Taiwanese band Farenheit(Wuchun is an ex-member)~!

I'm sorry to dissapoint those who thought it was the rest of exo-m. Miahne~

He's chinese so of course his cousin's should be chinese too or taiwanese...

Oh and as to why Yi fan hate them so much will be revealed in the next chapters. :)

 

Thank you for those who subscribe~ Don't hesitate to leave a comment. :)

tumblr_m4e4jsQTb01r6odcb.gif