Chapter 25: Drawing the line

When fate plays: Getting back with my ex-fiancee

 

Kris' P.O.V.

 

It's almost two weeks since Lian enrolled in this school and it's also been a week since she blurted out our connection with each other. That big mouthed woman. I clearly told her to keep it a secret!

 

UGGGGHHHHH!!!! 

 

Everyone in this school still can't get over the fact that we're soon to be engage. My fangirls, yes, I have fangirls, clearly didn't like this new found information while my haters also disliked it. Why? They're saying things like I don't deserve to be happy and Lian is so unlucky being my future wife. Those guys are seriously blind. Can't they tell how lucky Lian is to be engaged to me??

 

And speaking of Lian, that girl has a surprisingly big amount of guts inside her. After her little proclamation she constantly showers me with affection. She always go to my classroom every break to give me her lunchbox she cooked by herself making us the topic of discussion in every gossips. I got fed up so I went inside our unoccuupied piano room every lunch just to hide from her but guess what? She still found me. She freaking found me! Don't ask me how the hell did she managed to find my secret location because I don't know.

 

What adds to my list of irritating things is that my physical education class is the same time as theirs! I clearly remembered when I looked at her class schedule before that we don't have any class with similar schedule. Hmmmmh... I smell something fishy here. I swear my mom must have done something once again-

 

"GO YIFAN!!!!!" An irritating voice snapped me from my thoughts. Oh by the way, I'm in physical ed class playing basketball with my classmates. Yes, I'm complaining all these things in my head while playing basketball. I know, I know. I'm such a multi-tasking person-

"YOU CAN DO IT!!!!" That annoying voice!

 

I furrowed my eyebrows and blast my full concentration in looking for blkind spots the other team may have. I smirked when I saw one and immediately jogged my way. I signalled my other team member who was holding the ball to pass it on me. He seem to get my signal because he passed it. I caught it and was about to shoot a three pointer when

 

"WU YI FANWO AI NI!!!!!!!!!!" 

 

And that was the cause why my body suddenly tensed and stopped making the opposing team swiftly caught the ball in my hands and dribbled it to the opposite corner of the court and made a three point shot that I was supposed to do. My physical ed teacher blew his whistle and shouted the end of the game with us losing by merely 2 points.

 

"IT'S OKAY! FOR ME YOU'RE THE BEST!!" 

 

That annoying voice hollered once again. I looked at the owner of the voice, she's holding a very large banner with 'WU YIFAN IS THE BEST'  written on it and a big smile was plastered on her face. I just lost and it's your fault. I gave her the deadliest glare I could muster and stormed inside the locker room not minding if the class is already finished or not.

 

I took my towel and head towards one of the shower stall. I turned the shower on and let the cold water sweep the sweat and dirt on my body. Damn it. I lost. I just freaking lost and it's her fault. Why can't she just leave me alone?? I'm trying so hard to push her away why does she keep on coming back?? 

 

I'm being kind here. I really am. I don't want her to get hurt by falling with me deeper because we're not going to be together anyways but what is she doing? That stupid girl. I put my right hand above my left chest and noticed my heart is still beating so fast. I don't want to think of any other reason to why its beating that way besides adrenaline rush. Actually theres another reason and it involves a certain sentence carelessly blurted by some stupid girl but I won't acknowledge it. It'll only make matters worst. 

 

I heard the door of the shower room opened and voices of men soon followed. Guess class is officially over. They opened another stall for each of them and started doing their business. I didn't mind them and continued scrubbing my hair with shampoo. I rinsed my hair and was scrubbing my body with soap when I hear them mention my name.

 

"I really don't get Wu Yifan." A guy I recognized as our class secretary said.

"It's hard to understand the guy." That's our vice-president.

"I really don't get it. The girl is obviously in love with him it's freaking obvious. Why is he pushing her away?"

 

And I don't get why is that your problem Mr. secretary.

 

"Maybe he doesn't like her."

 

Yeah....

 

"The hell? They're going to get engaged with each other and you're telling me he doesn't like her?"

 

Didn't you consider that maybe it's only arranged??

 

"Maybe it's arranged." The vice president told him.

 

At least someone's using their brain.

 

"Still I don't get it. What's there not to like with the girl? I'll be very happy if someone cares and loves me that much. And she's also not afraid to show it!"

 

It's pretty shameless if you think of it clearly.

 

"Yeah, this is the first time I get envious of Yifan beside his status.  I would like to have a girl who cook me lunch too."

 

Not you too vice president. Just buy your own damn food!

 

"And a girl who cater to my needs. One who offers to wipe my sweat for me, brings me water when I'm thirsty and bring me food when I'm hungry like her."

 

You need a maid not a girlfriend.

 

"And most important of all, shows the whole world her love for me."

 

......okay.

 

I don't have any comeback for that.

 

"And besides, the girl, what's her name again? Luo Luhan?"

 

It's Luo Lian, moron.

 

"I think it's Luo Lian dude." The vice president told him.

"Right, and beside it's not like she's ugly. She's the opposite of it actually. She's pretty, beautiful actually." 

"Have you seen her eyes? It's big but it's not round. It's still slanting upwards like most chinese woman's eyes are." 

 

I admit she do have pretty eyes but....

 

"Her face is also small and it looks so flawless I want to touch it."

 

It's not really that flawless... I think.

 

"And her lips, they're so full and pink. It's inviting you to kiss it."

 

...........

 

"And don't make me start on that y body. It's pure heaven."

 

..........

 

"If Yifan don't like her, I'll gladly take that precious body anytime-"

 

And that people is where I draw the line.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````