Chapter 42: Oh my dear!

When fate plays: Getting back with my ex-fiancee

 

December 05, 2011

 

Lian's P.O.V.

 

"There~" Chi jie beamed after she put the star up the tree.

"It's pretty, jie." I said admiring the Christmas tree we spent hours building.

"Of course it's pretty. It's made by us!" She giggled.

She then went to the couch and plopped herself down. "I'm really getting old. How can decorating a tree tire me this much??"

She whined and I chuckled. 

 

Oh, before I forgot, I'm living with Chi jie now. I told her about my problems regarding my previous place and she was more than willing to let me stay. She said it's convenient because we work together and she's getting lonely living alone. Chi jie's place is smaller than my previous place but it's more comfier here and the different chinese decors makes me feel at home. She always makes sure to cook me some chinese foods too. I looked at the kitchen and remembered the groceries we bought yesterday.

 

"I'll make some cookies. You want some, jie?" I offered.

Jie jie turned to me and beamed enthusiastically. "sure!"

"Okay, it's going to take alot of time though."

"I'll wait! I wanna try my mei mei's baking!" She beamed and I chuckled. Chi jie is really adorable when she's being like that.

 

I made my way towards the kitchen and started taking out the ingredients inside the cabinet. I read the instructions on how to make cupcakes and followed it step by step. After a while I finally put my finished product inside the oven. I just hope it'll turn out well. I was washing the used utensils when I heard the phone rang. It stopped on the second ring. I guess Chi jie already picked it up.

 

After a while the oven beeped indicating the cupcakes are done. I grabbed a handmuffs and took the pan out. I smiled as I smell the good aroma. I took the cupcakes out of the pan and placed them on a plate.

 

"Wow~ It smells good, mei mei!" Chi jie exclaimed when I entered the living room with a plate of cupcakes in hand.

"Thanks, go on and eat, Chi jie."

Chie jie took a bite. "This is pure heaven~ Thank you, mei mei!"

I smiled at her. "You're welcome."

 

We were done eating the cupcakes and were now watching some shows on tv. "Oh before I forgot, we're going to SM tomorrow." She said.

"Will we meet SHINee tomorrow?" I asked.

"No, were going to work on SM's new male group's teaser." She said nonchalantly then turned to me with a creepy smile.

"What?" I asked her.

"Don't tell me you already miss Minho?" She grinned and I just shook my head with a smile. Silly Chie jie.

"I still haven't forgot how you guys set us up." I playfully glared reminding her what happened on our trip to Japan before.

"Oh come on, you should be thanking me, honey. Minho is a good guy." 

"I know he is, jie jie." I said and sighed. 

"Then what's wrong? I thought you like him?" She asked.

 

Hmmmh.. do I like Minho? Sure, he's nice and a gentleman and not to mention handsome but do I like him? I might have a little crush on him but I don't see it growing into something more anytime soon. And beside I don't even know if he likes me or not. I don't think my heart is ready for another heartbreak. 

 

"Don't tell me you're not yet over from that Yi fan guy?" Chie jie snapped me out of my thoughts. The mere mention of his name sends my heart into a beating frenzy once again.

 

 

Tsk.

 

 

Stop it, heart.

 

 

"SM's gonna have a new male group?" I asked trying to change the subject which thankfully, worked.

"Yeah. It's called EXO, I think. Their manager called me earlier. The group's consisted of 12 members but we're only going to meet one tomorrow."

"Why only one?" I asked.

"I don't know. Maybe they're planning to show the members one by one or something like that." She said.

"Are we going to work on them for their whole teasers?" I asked.

"Yep. And not only for their teasers. We're going to be with them all the way~ I was chosen to be one of their official stylist, you see." She grinned.

"I thought you're the official stylist of SHINee?" I asked completely confused.

"No, dear. One of their official stylist were on her honeymoon so I took the job instead." 

"Oh.. okay." I said feeling a little sad.

"Don't worry, mei mei. You're still going to see your precious SHINee. They're on the same company remember?" She patted my head and I nodded.

 

 

I don't want to part ways with SHINee yet. They're good and friendly guys. Onew-ssi is a little weird but he still can manage to make me laugh. Jonghyun-ssi is a cassanova and make sure to always flirt with me everytime we met but he's still a good guy. Key-ssi is a diva and sir-tease-alot but he's still friendly. Taemin is a cutie. He's super cute and always makes me smile whenever he calls me noona. And Minho, he's a very nice and caring guy. He never failed to ask me if I ate or had a good sleep when we met.

 

I know I only spent a month with them but this whole month had been precious to me. I managed to find a friend in each and every one of them.

 

I only hope it'll be the same in EXO.

 

 

 

chibi_anime_01.gif

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jongin imnida." The boy in front of us bowed politely. He's the perfect definition of tall, dark and handsome.

"Well, you're a little early, Jongin. The sets not finished yet. Are you fine with waiting?" The director asked him and he nodded.

"I'm fine with it, director-nim."

"Good. In the mean time, stylist!" He called. Chie jie, me and the other stylist with her assistant stepped closer.

"Get him, ready. We're going to take in 20 minutes." The director told us walked away.

"Follow us, please." The other stylist smiled at him and he followed.

 

Chie jie and her made some arrangement minutes ago. Chi jie will be in charge of the hair and make-up while she'll be in-charge of the wardrobe. "Come, let's wait for him inside." Chi jie told me and led me inside a room with light bulbs surrounding the mirrors. I'm pretty used to this surrounding already since we did SHINee's hair and make-up before.

 

I proceeded arranging the cosmetics while Chi jie took out her hair blower, brushes and other things needed. We neatly arranged everything when Jongin-ssi knocked and entered. He looks good with black and white clothes with matching top hat on his head.

 

"Come on and take a seat, Jongin-ssi." Chie jie told him and he obliged.

"Put BB cream on him while I fix her hair, Lian." 

"Neh." I then took th BB cream and applied iit his face.

 

I was halfway through when I felt his eyes on me. I looked at him and he immediately look away. I chuckled. What a cute boy. I was finished applying the BB cream while Chie jie is still halfway on his hair.

 

"Put some eyeliner on him but make sure to put it lightly. His eyes are expressive, enough." Chie jie complimented him making him blush.

"Please look upward." I told him and he did.

After a few seconds I was finished putting an eyeliner on his right eye then at his left. "It's done, Chi jie." I said.

"Nice work, Lian. I'm going to do the rest of his make-up." Chie jie said after she finished his hair.

 

With nothing to do,  I began some tidying. I felt someone's stare so I turned around only to find Jongin-ssi looking at me once again and just like before he immediately looked away too. Strange...

 

After we're done we went out but still found that the set is not ready yet. And just like what happened twice before, I felt some stares at me. I turned and found Jongin-ssi looking at me, AGAIN. 

 

"Can I help you, Jongin-ssi?" I finally asked.

"W-What?"

"You've been staring at me, do you need anything from me?" I asked.

"Not really..."

"Is your eyeliner not up to your liking? If not I can change-"

"No! No! I like it!" 

"Then what's wrong?" I asked completely confused on why he's looking at me like that.

He looked down and scratched the back of his neck. "It's just that.. uhmm.. you look familiar." He said.

I widen my eyes. "I do?" But I haven't met him before..

"Yeah.. I think I saw your face somewhere..." Before I asked him further the director spoke through his speaker.

"Everything is settled, let's begin. Jongin-ssi, please come forward." He announced.

 

Jongin-ssi obliged an I was left with confusion. He saw my before? How? It's my first time here in Korea.

 

The shoot took place and we we're astounded on how good Jongin-ssi in dancing. His black & mysterious aura completely complimented the set which looks like one of the streets in London at night. His moves were fluid and accurate. The hardest part and the scene that took most time was the water scene. But even so, Jongin-ssi still managed to nail it.

 

"And.. CUT! Goodwork everyone, goodwork Jongin-ssi." The director said and a round of applause was heard. EXO's manager then came and whispered something to the director. 

"Okay.. Since the shoot was finished earlier than expected-" The director said and I looked at my watch. It's an hour after noon.

"-we're planning to shoot the next teaser on this day too." He continued. 

"Everyone except from the set department may take a break. Please be here in an hour and a half." He announced and I swear I hear some people groan.

 

 

We parted ways and me and Chi jie spent our break on SM's canteen. After an hour we went back to the set and the things like the lamp post and car was gone. It was replaced by a curtain like set with black background. It seems much more simpler than before so it was fixed immediately. Everyone was waiting for the go signal from the director when the door busted open revealing a man with dark brown hair entered. He looks familiar...

 

He faced us and did a 90 degree bow. "I'm sorry I'm late!" 

"You're not late, hyung. The shoot will start in thirty minutes." Jongin-ssi chuckled making everyone chuckle.

"Introduce yourself." Their manager nudged him.

"Oh hehe, okay." He shyly smiled.

"Annyeong haseyo. My name's-"

I widen my eyes when realization hit me. "LUHAN??" I blurted out making everyone's attention turn into me including his.

"oh, that's right! My name's Luhan." He smiled then furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"How did you know-Wait a minute... Lian? Lau Lian? Is that you??" He asked.

"N-Neh.."

"Lian! Long time no see!" He said then skipped in front of me and gave me a hug.

 

 

 

God, I'm afraid I'll forget it so I'll tell you this now.

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME THIS JOB.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

A/N:

Alot of you were asking when will Luhan appear so there...

Lian met Luhan again! Yehey~onion_msn_smilies-22.gif 

What's left is for Kris to meet Lian.

You guys will wait for it right? 

cebollita_animated_onion-10.gif

*gives fail puppy eyes*

AND SHINee will still be in my story,  especially Minho :)

chibi_anime_01.gif

Thank you for reading~

Don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment