Chapter 17

When fate plays: Getting back with my ex-fiancee

Date: January 29, 2009

 

Lian’s P.O.V.

 

My dad is right. If you start opening your eyes and looking closely you’ll see things clearly. After realizing my feelings to this giant I began to see those little things that make me want to fall for him more.

 

I tried suppressing my giggles when I remembered how cute he is this morning. Pffft, he looks like a lost child. All I can do is laugh inwardly when he looked at me with that dumbfounded look on his face. He’s so cute! Don’t even make me start at the way his face blush red. That was simply adorable!

 

I already sorted out my feelings. I know I’m 85% percent in love with him. I don’t want to give my all in loving him because I’m still unsure of something. And that is will he love me back? If not, then at least I still have some 15% of me left. It’s better to leave some for yourself right?

 

“We’re here.” Our tour guide told us. He’s named Jay by the way; I forgot to introduce him before.

“Why are we here again?” Yifan groaned.

“I’m just following the itinerary Ms. Li an prepared sir.” Jay explained.

 

Yi fan looked or more like glared at me. “What’s wrong with playing in the ocean?” I asked.

“Let’s just say it brings back bad memories.” He hissed.

“Right…” I said sheepishly while fiddling with my shoulder bag. I completely forgot what happened yesterday. I’m so stupid. *sigh*

 

Narrator’s P.O.V.

 

Looking at Lian’s dejected state Yifan can’t help but feel guilty. *Damn my loveable mouth.* He cleared his throat.

 

“What’s the plan anyways?” He asked.

“Uhh… We’re supposed to go island hopping. We’re going to eat lunch on an island, after that we can have fun by riding a jet ski or parasailing. At night we’re going to eat dinner at another island then firefly catching.” Lian explained.

 

*Too much physical work out… but I like the idea of catching a firefly.* Yi fan thought.

“Alright, let’s do it then.” He announced.

 

Lian’s eyes shone in delight, “Really?? You’re okay with it??” she asked excitedly holding his arms while jumping up and down.

“Calm down woman, geez.” Yi fan tried his best to look annoyed but failed.

“Then what are we waiting here for?? Let’s go!” Lian exclaimed the run towards their boat.

 

Yifan can’t help but chuckle at her cuteness. Before walking towards the boat he first turned towards Jay.

“Hey.”

“Do you need anything sir?” Jay politely asked.

“Uhmm.. do you by any chance have some medicine for motion sickness?” He asked.

“I didn’t brought any sir, why?”

*Damn* “Nothing. Forget I asked.” Yi fan said then boarded the yacht.

 

He sat beside the over excited Lian. “We’re going to have lots of fun~!” She squealed.

“Yeah…” He replied rather glumly. *I know YOU will have fun watching me vomit.* He thought already feeling sick because of the waves.

 

*I wonder how she’ll react after I vomited.* He thought then suddenly remembered his past experience inside an amusement park before.

*Of course she’ll be embarrassed of you, .* He sighed.

 

He then looked beside him and found Lian busy rummaging through her bag.

“What are you looking for?” He asked her.

“I swear I put it in here… Aha! Take these.” She said then handed him a pill and bottled water.

“I appreciate your efforts but drugs won’t make me fall for you.” He teased.

Lian felt hurt a little. *So he’s saying he’ll never fall for me?* But she hid it and just rolled her eyes at him.

“It’s for motion sickness, stupid.” She said and gave him a ‘what-a-’ look.

“I know what it is. I’m just messing with you.” He said then drank the medicine.

 

*Is it really right for me to fall for him? Do I really have a chance? Is there really a possibility for ‘us’?* Lian thought once again.

 

“Hey, midget.” Yifan nudged her.

“What?” She asked.

“Thanks… Thanks for the medicine.” Yi fan said and looked away.

 

*Thanks because instead of making fun of me you chose to help me.* He added in his head because he thought that it was too cheesy and embarrassing to be blurt out by his mouth.

Lian smiled happy that he thanked her. The engine started and the boat began advancing.

 

Lian looked beside her and chuckled inwardly. *This guy is really cute.* She thought looking at Yifan who was busy hiding his red face because of his ‘Thank you’ session a moment ago. Feeling a bit playful she decided to tease Yifan a little.

 

“What? What did you say?” She asked.

“I said ‘thanks’.” He said embarrassed to say it again.

“What?” Lian feigned ignorance.

“Oh come on, I already said it twice!” He complained.

 

Lian chuckled at Yifan’s tantrum episode. “Actually I heard it the first time but I wanted to confirm if I’m really hearing things right.” She said.

“What’s there to confirm?” He asked confused.

“Let’s face it Yifan, you’re not the type to say ‘Thank you’. Hearing you say it is sort of a miracle.” She explained.

“Oh yeah? You being nice is a miracle too.” He retorted. Lian just rolled her eyes on Yifan’s childishness.

“I’m just saying I’m not used to you saying ‘Thank you’ giant, that’s all.” She said.

“Well, I’m not used to you being nice midget.” He retorted once again.

 

Lian smirked before inclining her face towards him. “W-What are you doing?” He asked.

She’s doing all she can to suppress her giggles inside looking at Yifan’s red face.

“Don’t worry, you’re going to get used to it.” She said and leaned unto him more making the latter’s face redder if it could be possible.

 

 

 

“Because… There will be more of it where it came from.”

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Wow, someone *Cough-Lian-Cough* is being bolder than usual. Hehe

Thanks for the subscriptions! Thank you also for the comments. You guys are the best! Jjang! :D

 

I don't know why but  I rolled like a buffalo with this macro.

tumblr_m4hz4vJsHx1ro0dzho1_500.jpg

It must be because it looks so realistic... haha XD

Credits to the owner :)

 

Comment replies:

@kpoplover123098: Thank you~ I'll try to update as fast as I can :)
@shenbel1116: Thank you. I'll try to update as soon as possible :)
@Cshinmi: Well, he better start gettin used to it hehe
@SUGENSPAZZER: They are... Wow, I'm jealous of my OC T_T
@miyako1747 & corn-edmonkey: It's so fluffy! hehe

@SHINeeSHAWOL501: Thank you. I'll try to update as fast as I can:)
@hyerinrin: I also want to take him home~ XD
@SHAWOLinParadise: Thank you too~ I'll try to update as fast as I can :)
@GDwifey : No wife of GD looks fat! Hehe thanks for subscribing :)

@MrsParkChanyeol: I just hope they'll have fun :D