Chapter 47: Dreams

When fate plays: Getting back with my ex-fiancee

 

 
Luhan’s P.O.V.
 
 
I sighed as I tossed on my bed for the nth time. I looked at the other side of the room and found Xiumin snoring with all his might and duizhang murmuring words I can’t understand or even comprehend.
 
 
Looking at duizhang’s face makes me remembered the scene earlier, when he came home with puffy eyes and a runny nose. It won’t take a genius to know that he cried. I’m guessing his meeting with Lian didn’t go well as he initially planned.
 
 
I pity him, even when he proclaimed me as his rival the other day. I still can’t believe it. My first love and my duizhang had a past. And it’s not just an ordinary past. It’s a past full of history, full of moments that I’m sure neither of them can forget.
 
 
It suddenly got me wondering, does my past with Lian held any importance to her? As I look at it, the past they shared together weights more than the past me and Lian shared. 
 
 
And based on what Kris told me, Lian was, as I quoted “madly and undeniably in love with him” before. I doubt this so I asked Lay. He told me it was the truth but I still had some doubts about it because Lay told me that he never actually met Lian. And all he knows about her or the love story she shared with Kris came from Kris himself. 
 
 
 
What if Kris is lying? 
 
 
 
What if Lian is not “madly and undeniably in love with him”?
 
 
 
What if it’s just a simple crush and duizhang was only exaggerating things?
 
 
 
That was the questions I had in my head and the questions I wanted to ask Lian herself. But it was answered quickly than what I expected when Tao came home hours later.
 
 
All of us, except Kris, who was I think was moping inside the room next to us, was grouped together in Lay and Chen’s room, eager to hear Tao’s side of the story.
 
 
It’s as if my heart was being squeezed tighter as his story kept on going. Kris was not lying at all. Lian was really madly and undeniably in love with him before. Tao, being the most sensitive member out of us, began sniffing as he told us how broken duizhang and Lian was earlier.
 
 
 
“She even said that she always prayed to God for duizhang to love her back. It was so heartbreaking.” Tao choked.
 
 
 
I felt myself clenching my fists. How can someone not like a lovely girl like her? 
 
 
 
“Duizhang even kneeled. He kneeled! And beg! I never imagined him doing that but it happened. He kneeled with tears on his eyes begging her to forgive him.” Tao exclaimed.
 
 
 
I know I shouldn’t be thinking this but there’s only one thought in my head after Tao said that.
 
 
 
 
Serves him right.
 
 
 
 
“In the end, Lian noona told him that she moved on. That he should leave her alone.” Tao said.
 
 
 
Tao kept on going on and on about how pitiful Kris was but I didn’t listened further. The only thing I was thinking about was Lian. Is she okay? What if she cried herself to sleep like Kris did?
 
 
I wanted to call her. Ask how she’s doing. Tell her that’s everything going to be okay. That she shouldn’t waste her precious tears for a man like Kris. 
 
 
 
 
And that I’m here.
 
 
 
 
I’m here for her.
 
 
 
 
I’m willing to wipe her tears away for her and replace her frowns with smiles. And that the only time she’ll be crying when she’s with me is when she’s laughing. It’ll be tears of joy, of happiness, not tears caused by sadness or heartache.
 
 
 
“Lian… go oi ni” I heard Kris muttered in his sleep.
 
 
 
I stared at him, not really understanding what he said except for the Lian part. 
 
 
 
“Kris, you’re a great friend and a capable leader. We’re all lucky to have you as our duizhang. I will respect you as our leader and follow your orders for the sake of our group but don’t expect me to do the same when it comes to Lian.” I said as I look at his sleeping face.
 
 
“Lian deserve better and I’m willing to give it to her.” I said as I felt myself drifting to dreamland.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
That night I dreamed of a church, white flowers, rings, and Lian.
 
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
A/N: 
Filler Chapter~
I don't know what's wrong with me.
I have all this ideas in my mind but I can't write it properly!
It all vanish the moment I wrote the first paragraph!
cebollita_animated_onion-14.gif
Demn... I think I'm experiencing a writer's block.
cebollita_animated_onion-07.gif
 
Anyways, Welcome to the new subscribers! don't hesitate to leave a comment :)
Oh, before I forgot.
Kris, the man of who inspires the makers of angry birds
tumblr_md1mnxrQUJ1rjdc5mo1_500.gif
Kris: LOL. REAL.FUNNY.
 
The man of many names; Li Jiaheng, Kevin Li, Wu Yifan, Wu Fan, Kris Wu
tumblr_md1fxo2vcY1rs97fco1_500.gif
 
Kris: Yep. That's all me. Can't help it though
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I Love You <3
 
tumblr_mc60b8WgWd1rs97fco1_r1_500.gif