Chapter 12: Disaster

When fate plays: Getting back with my ex-fiancee

 

“Could you please hurry up?” Li an stopped from walking to wait for Yi fan who was busy looking at his surroundings. She impatiently tapped her foot and raised an eyebrow at him when he finally stood beside her.
 
“Is this your first time at the market or something?” She scoffed.
 
“As a matter of fact it is.”  Li an was surprised. *Is he kidding me?*
 
“No I’m not kidding. Do you think an elite like me would have time to shop at this kind of place? Shopping in this kind of place is the job suited for maids.” He told her then proceeded walking ahead.
 
 
Li an scowled the sent imaginary daggers at his retreating back. Yi fan stopped walking and turned to face her.
 
“What are you still standing so stupidly there for?” He asked.
 
*Arrogant giant.* Li an thought then started walking towards him.
 
*So this is what markets look like during New Year’s.* He thought then looked at his surroundings filled with the color red.
 
001ec94a1ee41084563c07.jpg
 
 “So… are we going to buy those lanterns?” He asked her while looking up at the lanterns hanging above.
 
“Of course, but were going to buy foods first.” Li an said while looking for stalls selling meats.
 
“Excuse me. Coming through-“ Li an said while struggling to pass by the enormous crowd. 
 
“This place is a lot crowded than I imagined it to be.” Li an muttered then suddenly Yi fan walked in front of her then shoved the people out of the way.
 
“Hey!”
 
“Watch it!”
 
“You stepped on my foot!”
 
 
Yi fan ignored those complaints. He doesn’t care about anyone right now. Instead of getting angry for what he’s behaving right now, Li an can’t help but feel a little touch.
 
*Is he doing that for me?* She thought. She was snapped out of it when she collided with his back.
 
“Ouch.” She muttered rubbing her nose.
 
“We’re here.” She heard him say.
 
 
She looked around and found herself inside the wet market. “Wow, who knew you could found this place that easy.” She said amused. 
 
“Do I look that stupid to you? Even kindergarteners knew this place.” He scoffed. Li an just rolled her eyes and proceeded buying foods. 
 
“Hurry up. This place smells.” Yi fan said while scrunching his nose. 
 
“This is what wet market is supposed to smell like your majesty.” Li an sarcastically said.
 
“Well I don’t like it. I’m just going to wait for you there.” Yi fan said then pointed at the nearby park.
 
“Tsk, lazy.” She muttered. 
 
“Okay, wait for me there your majesty.” She scoffed.
 
“Don’t take too long. I don’t like waiting.” He said then walked away.
 
 
Li an looked at his retreating back dumbfounded. *He will really leave me?? And here I thought he’ll actually help me! ARRRGGHHHH!!!* She thought angrily then stomped her way towards the meat stalls.
 
 
Yi fan can’t stand the smell of blood. He felt nauseous and drowsy just by the smell of it so he decided to just wait for Li an at the nearby park. The moment he sat down he heard his stomach grumble. 
 
 
*Damn I’m hungry again? I just ate two bowls of noodles a moment ago!* He thought. He decided to ignore his stomach but it kept on growling making the people near him look at him with pity.
 
 
Then out of nowhere a steamed bun was offered to him. “Here child, I think you need this more than I do?” An old man told him smiling.
 
Yi fan felt hurt but mostly embarrassed. *Do I look like someone who can’t even buy his own food??* He thought incredulously.
 
 
“It’s okay grandpa. I’m not hungry. Thanks for the offer though.” He tried to smile at him. The grandpa was stubborn and insisted on him taking the bun but Yi fan is more stubborn, he kept on rejecting the old man’s offer. After much persuasion, the old man gave up and walked away.
 
 
*Stubborn old man.* He thought but then his stomach grumbled again.
*ARRRGGHHH! What will I do with you??* Yi fan thought and glared at his stomach. He then looked around and found a food stall.
 
 
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeicCyD-LeMQqbTuGipmM
 
He sat down at the table and waved his hand to order for food. A middle aged man with a big stomach came up to him.
 
 
“What do you want to order-“
“Give me your most delicious meal.” He said not even bothering to let the man finish. The man nodded then proceeded to get his order.
 
 
After some minutes the man came with a bowl of what it seem like a soup. “What is this?” Yi fan asked eyeing the tasty looking food.
 
 
 
 
“It’s our best seller sir. It’s a-“
 
“Okay I understand. I would like to eat now.” Once again he dismissed what he’s going to say and started gobbling the food down.
 
“hmmmh this is tasty.” He muttered.
 
“It is right?” The man smiled at him hearing the compliment.
 
“It is. This is the tastiest beef soup I’ve tasted so far.” Yi fan complimented.
 
“Thank you but that is not beef sir.” The man said.
 
“Oh it isn’t? Then is it pig’s?” He asked while still eating.
 
“Nope.”
 
“Chicken?”
 
“I believe not.”
 
 
Yi fan stopped eating then looked at the man. He already said the meats people eat right?
 
 
“Then what is it?” He asked.
 
“It’s dog’s meat. It tastes good right?” The man proudly asked.
 
“I’m sorry I didn’t hear you right. I thought you said dog haha.” Yi fan chuckled.
 
“You heard it right sir. It’s a dog.” The man smiled at him.
 
“Are you saying I just ate a dog?” Yi fan asked wide eyes. The man just nodded at him.
 
“Don’t kid with me-“ He stopped talking when he caught a glimpse of a woman chopping something outside. His eyes widen and his mouth fell agape.
 
“ing mother of-“
 
Image Detail
 
 
And before they knew it, Yi fan fainted leaving the words ‘murderer’, ‘ate’, ‘dog’, ‘damn’, ‘sue’, 'police' and ‘kill’ behind. 
 
 
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
 
The pictures are not mine. Credits to the owners.
Eating dog meat is banned in China but there are still some stubborn evil people who choose to still eat it.
Don't worry guys, I'm an anti in eating dog meats too and the owner of the food stall where Kris just ate at will be punished accordingly next chapters :)
Thank you for the subscribes. Comments are love <3
 
tumblr_m3p86irJTm1r6odcb.gif