Chapter 45

When fate plays: Getting back with my ex-fiancee

 

Dec. 07, 2011

 

Tao's P.O.V.

 

I was watching TV with Xiumin hyung and Kris ge by my side. The two hyungs were talking about something I don't care when a commercial about Gucci came.

 

"An early christmas gif for Gucci lovers out there~ All Gucci products are 50% off starting from today. Don't let this extra-ordinary and one of a kind chance to slip away. Go to the nearest malls and Gucci stores now."

 

 

O

 

 

M

 

 

G

 

 

GUCCI!!!!!!!

 

 

"KRIS ge buy me-Where is he??" I turned to where Kris ge was supposed to be sitting but he's not there!!!

I looked at Xiumin ge. "He ran the moment he heard the word GUCCI." He snickered.

"GE GE! Where are you??" I stood up and frantically looked for Kris ge.

"Ge?" I barged inside the room he shared with Luhan and Xiumin hyung.

"Yah, Zi Tao!" Luhan ge was surprised and immediately looked for something to hide his half body.

"Oops, sorry, Luhan ge." I giggled and closed the door. 

 

 

Now.. 

 

 

Where is that dragon?

 

 

I went in front of the bathroom door and twisted the knob open  but it's locked. "Kris ge! I know you're in there! Open up!"

".........."

"Kris ge!"

"........."

"Wu Yifan! Open this door!" I shouted and banged the door.

"........."

"Kris-" I was startled when the voice from inside shouted.

"YAH! Can't people peacefully dump a now??" He asked. Oh, so that's why it smells funny here.

"Oh, sorry, Chen hyung." I called out and turned around.

 

I walked and opened the door to Lay and Chen's room and found Lay ge laying on his bed with ear phones on.

"Where is he?" I demanded.

"He's not here." He said but he was pointing at the cabinet.

I smirked and mouthed a thank you to Lay ge. I twisted the door knob open but it didn't bulge. "Kris ge~ I know you're in there~ OPEN UP THIS INSTANT!" I hissed.

"NO WAY! I already bought you a set a month ago!" He shouted inside.

"But that was a month ago! There's a new set for this month and it's 50% off! Buy me one!" I said while struggling to open the door.

"I don't have any money left because of your gucci stuffs!"

"Nu-uh! You don't have any money left because you use it to buy your boxes of cosmetics!"

"Don't you dare bring my cosmetics in this!" I let go of the door knob and took a deep breath in.

"Kris ge~ Buy me Gucci please~" I did my aegyo.

"Ha, fat chance, Tao. I can't see your aegyo from here." He snickered inside.

"Hmmph, you're not my favorite hyung anymore, Kris!" I yelled and stormed out of Lay ge's room.

 

 

 

"Tao, lunch is ready." Chen ge peeked inside my room. 

"Alright." I said and stood up, deciding to break my one hour sulk mode.

I entered our kitchen and found all the hyungs already seated. I looked at Kris ge but he avoided my gaze. Hmmph. 

"Tao." Our manager called out.

"Neh, hyung?" 

"You're going to shoot your teaser tomorrow."

I dropped my chopstick and widen my eyes. "Really??"

"Yep. We're going there in the morning."

 

 

WAAAAHHH! I'm going to finally shoot my teaser!! This is so exciting!!

 

 

"Did you heard that, hyungs?? I'm going to finally shoot my teaser!! Wooh!" I cheered and pumped my fist in the air.

"Congratulations!" Chen hyung cheered.

"Way to go, maknae!" Xiumin ge patted my back.

"Show 'em what you got, Tao." Lay encouraged.

"You can do it!" Luhan hyung added.

"I know in my heart that you'll do great, Tao. You're a very hardworking and cute dongsaeng. Actually, you're my favorite dongsaenggie~ Good luck!" I looked at Kris hyung. Did he just complimented me? AFTER HE REJECTED ME EARLIER??

"Hey, you should eat! Here." Kris hyung SMILED and put his meat on my plate.

"That's for you. Eat it~" He cooed making me shiver.

"You're scaring me, hyung." I told him making the others laughed.

I saw Kris hyung's eyebrow twitch but he maintained his smile. "You should fix yourself after this, Tao."

"Why?"

"I'm going to buy you a set of GUCCI!" He cheered and my eyes widen.

"Really??" I asked and he nodded.

"I thought you don't have any money?"

"I remembered my savings." 

"You're really going to buy me GUCCI, ge??" 

"Yep."

"Woooh! You're my favorite ge ge again!" I cheered.

"He just wants something from you, Tao." Lay ge snickered and I looked at Kris ge who was narrowing his eyes at Lay ge.

"Shut up, Yixing." He hissed.

"What-I'm just saying the truth!" Lay hyung chuckled.

"What do you want me to do, Kris ge?" I asked.

"Uhmm.. nothing much. Really. I-I just.. " Seeing Kris hyung stutter is really a refreshing sight.

"What is it?"

"I-I... can you.. C-Can you-"

"Just spit it out, will you?" Lay ge rolled his eyes.

Kris ge glared at him. "FINE." 

"Tao."

"Neh?"

 

 

He took a deep breath and looked at me with determined eyes.

 

 

"I want you to take me to your teaser shoot."

 

 

I heard Luhan hyung choked on his food. "Why?" I asked Kris ge.

"Because.. Because I'm curious...?" He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Really, Kris? That's all you got?" Lay hyung snickered.

"Will you shut up, Lay??" 

"Just saying." Lay ge shrugged.

 

Kris ge stood up from his seat. "Follow me, Tao." He said and because I really want that set I stood up and followed.

 

 

Lay's P.O.V.

 

I watched Luhan's eyes anxiously follow the two out of the kitchen.

"Can he really watch the shoot, hyung?" He asked our manager anxiously.

"Yeah, I don't see any harm in it." Manager hyung shrugged.

 

I watched Luhan bit his lips. He's probably thinking on what will happen if Lian and Kris meet tomorrow. He really looks anxious and it's amusing to watch. But watching Kris' reactions is still better. 

 

We finished our lunch and Luhan was in charge of doing the dishes today. Xiumin took Kris and Tao's used plates and put it in the sink together with his. Chen and manager hyung put their own. I was the last one to put mine in the sink and I stood closer to Luhan.

 

"What?" He asked when he noticed I still didn't leave the kitchen like the others.

"You already know Kris and Lian's history, right?" I asked.

"Yeah.." He looked down and started washing the dishes.

"You should step up your game, man. Kris is really competetive." I patted his shoulders and left.

 

I looked at the balcony and found Tao and Kris getting inside. Tao passed by me first and I noticed his puffy eyes. I took his arm.

"What's wrong?" I asked. The maknae sniffed.

"I didn't know Kris ge endured this much for love. He must've love that Lian girl so much. I'm going to try my best to help him. You should too, ge. Yi-an couple FTW!" He cheered and made his way towards the living room.

I looked at his retreating back then at Yifan in front of me. I narrowed my eyes at him. "What did you do?"

"Nothing, I just told him why I needed to accompany him tomorrow. I told him I need to meet Lian. The love of my life~" He sang and gave me his innocent smile which I know is not innocent at all.

"You told him nonsense, right?"

"What?? Of course not! I told him the same story I've been telling you." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I don't remember pitying you in those stories.. what did you actually said?"

"You know how sensitive Tao is. He might've think I'm really pitiful."

I looked at him telling him I'm not buying his and he chuckled. "Chill man, I really told him the same story BUT with a LITTLE BIT of modification, that's all." He winked and made his way happily towards the living room.

 

I shook my head with a smile.

 

I wonder how LITTLE his modification of his story was.

 

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

A/N: It's official guys. Kris and Lian will meet at the next chapter.

Expect some angst and lots of screaming and yelling haha

Chapter 46: Reunited

Thanks for the subscribes and keep on commenting!

Ciao~ <3