Chapter 39: Noona Neomu Yeppeo~

When fate plays: Getting back with my ex-fiancee

 

Date: November 06, 2011
 
 
Lian’s P.O.V.
 
 
 
I audibly gasped when I turned around and saw the tallest one out of the bunch. He was giving me his breath taking smile but that was not the reason why I gasped. I did that because …
 
 
 
He’s the same guy I met inside the elevator!
 
 
 
The guy who pointed at the chocolate smudge disgustingly on my teeth.
 
 
 
And now he witness how I tripped and performed an embarrassing act in front of them.
 
 
 
Gosh, this is so humiliating.
 
 
 
“I reckon you recognize Minho because he told me you guys met earlier in the elevator.” Chi jie explained.
 
“He’s actually the one who suggested that you got lost since he got lost himself too.” She snickered and I saw Minho blush a little.
 
“Yeah. I was actually waiting on the first room to the left on THE 6TH FLOOR. I didn’t know it was on the 7th until Key called-or more like nagged me on the phone for being late. When I arrived you’re still not here yet and noona was getting worried. I figured you’re the new assistant stylist because you’re Chinese like what noona told us and I remembered that you’re supposed to get off on the 7th floor.” He explained. That’s the longest time I’ve heard him talk yet but I must admit that I didn’t really pay attention to it. I can’t help it! He’s really cute.. hihi
 
“Um, I’m really sorry for being late.” I said and bowed at them repeatedly.
 
“It’s okay, you gave us a good show anyways.” I blushed as a guy with small but sleek eyes snickered. I can tell by his looks that this guy IS a diva.
 
“Don’t mind him. Hi, I’m Onew.” The guy with cute eye smile gave me a small wave
 
“I’m the leader of SHINee and I love chicken. You love chicken? I know you love chicken. Chicken is the tastiest food given to us by God. Do you know that one chicken can lay-“
 
“Oh shut up, Onew. No one here is interested about your chicken.” The diva rolled her-I mean HIS eyes.
Onew-ssi pouted. “Key, you’re so mean!” Oh, so the diva’s name is Key. What an odd name. What kind of parents name their child based on keys?
 
“My yeobo is right. You talk too much.” The smallest yet the bulkiest member spoke. Yeobo? As in wife?
 
“Hi, the name’s Jonghyun, you can call me bling bling or baby.” He winked.
 
“Yah dinojjong! Are you cheating in front of me??” Key, the diva, yelled.
 
“You know I love you the most.” Jonghyun winked and I chuckled at their little banter.
 
“H-Hi noona.” I heard the cutest boy I’ve ever seen speak up. Yes he’s cuter than the tall one in front of me.
 
“My name’s Taemin. Nice meeting you.” He said shyly and I resist the urge to pinch his cheeks.
 
“Nice meeting you too.” I told him and he beamed.
 
“I guess it’s time for me to finally introduce myself. Hi, my name’s Choi Minho.” The tall cute guy told me. I give him a smile and he smiled at me too.
 
 
I breath in and out before making a ninety degrees bow. “Annyeonghaseyo, Li An-imnida! I'm the new assistant for Chi unnie. I’m sorry for being late again.” I said not forgetting to change the 'jie' to 'unnie'.
 
 
“That’s okay since this is your first time here but don’t let it happen again okay?” the sixth guy inside this room said.
 
“This guy is their manager. We’ll be accompanying SHINee along their schedule for this month. Don’t worry; SM is good in excusing their employees with their school activities. We can give excuse letter to your professor if necessary.” Chi jie told me.
 
 
We spent an hour discussing things together. I learned that SHINee is a five member contemporary group. Onew-ssi is the leader, Kim Jonghyun is the lead singer, Choi Minho is the lead rapper as well as Key-ssi and Taemin is the maknae. 
 
 
“Here is SHINee’s schedule.” Chi jie handed me a folder. 
 
 
I looked at it and widen my eyes. They have a lot-and I mean A LOT of shows to attend this month. Not to mention their SHINee world concert in Osaka that’ll happen in two days in a row. I skimmed at the days and mentally checked if it’ll conflict with my school schedule, thank God it won’t. And I’ll be able to go to Japan! This is the greatest job ever.
 
 
After things are settled we stood up and prepare ourselves to leave. “Goodbye Chi and Lian, hope to see you tomorrow.” Manager-nim reminded us about 2011 Kpop Super Concert that SHINee will attend tomorrow.
 
“Expect us to be there before you.” Chi jie grinned and shook his hands.
 
 
“Bye ladies~”
 
“G-Goodbye, Chi noona and Li an noona.”
 
“Bye~ Don’t forget to bring us chicken tomorrow Chi noona!”
 
“Yah Onew! I’m just your stylist not your coordi-noona!” Chi jie scolded Onew making the boys laugh.
 
 
“It was nice meeting you, Lian-ssi.” I heard Minho beside me.
 
“It’s nice meeting you too, Minho-ssi.”
 
“I want to take you out on a coffee but we’re still busy. Maybe next time?” He asked.
 
 
 
I-Is he asking me for a d-date??
 
 
 
Oh shut it, Lian. Remembered what happen the last time you assumed things?
 
 
 
My subconscious hissed at me. And I know she's right. I have to tone down my assumptions.
 
 
 
“Come on, cassanova. We still have to practice. You can flirt all you want with Lian-ssi after we got our day-off.” Key-ssi said and dragged a blushing Minho by his collar.
 
 
 
“Ciao~” Key-ssi made a peace sign before going out with SHINee boys plus their manager following behind.
 
 
 
“Those guys really…” I heard Chi jie chuckled. We’re the only ones left here.
 
“I’m sorry Chi jie for being late. I won’t do it again.” I told her again and she gave me a small smile.
 
“It’s understandable since you’re new here. But I’ll take your words about not being late okay?” She asked and I nodded my head.
 
“Do you want to have a coffee with me since you can’t do it with Minho?” She grinned and I blushed.
 
“It’s not like that, jie jie!” 
 
“Eyyyy, someone’s being defensive.” She teased and I blushed harder.
 
“There’s nothing wrong with liking someone new especially when your last love went tragic.” Chi jie said and I gave her a small smile. I told her about what happened with me and HIM yesterday.
 
“Believe me. I’ve experienced worst.” She rolled her eyes and I chuckled.
 
“One of the things I like about Korea is its population of pretty boys. Just walk here and there and you’ll bump into one or a few good looking guys. SM also has its own share of it, from its idol to its trainees. Though I don’t have much time to look at the trainees but they said they’re all good looking. Who knows? You might meet your prince charming-you’re REAL prince charming here. *COUGH*-Minho-*COUGH*” She pretended to cough. I laughed at Chi jie’s silliness.
 
 
“Come on, I’m going to treat you food. Not coffee because I know you want Minho to-“
 
“Jie jie!” I whined and she just chuckled. She started telling me stories in SM when while were waiting for the elevator but I can’t fully give my attention to her because I have something in my mind.
 
 
SM entertainment is a home for idols and aspiring idols so I can’t help but think about HIM. I never heard a thing about him again after he ran away. I wonder where he is. Did he make it to a company here in Korea? If so, where? 
 
 
I suddenly felt a shiver ran down through my spine. What if-
 
 
 
What if he’s here??
 
 
 
Inside this very building, somewhere, on another floor maybe, training hard to improve his talents.
 
 
 
I gulped.
 
 
 
What if I’ll meet him?
 
 
What will I do?? Will I run? Will I hide?
 
 
 
But the real question is am I ready to face him again?
 
 
 
After what happened between the two of us? After all these years?
 
 
 
I shook my head trying to drive the thoughts away. No. Chie Jie told me SM belongs to the BIG 3 idol making companies. It means there’s the other two. He could be training inside one of the other two companies. She also told me there are hundreds of other companies out there. What are the odds of me meeting him here? 
 
 
And fate is not that cruel to let us meet again right?
 
 
 
 
 
….right?
 
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
A/N:
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRlPKmvQUpkxuDhqZRkDJb
I think you guys completely forgot the fact that I put SHINee on my tag list..
 
Haha XD
 
I'm sorry to say but no one guessed it right!
 
Reader: Yah! The cute guy at the elevator and the tallest guy is the same and is CHOI MINHO??
Author: What? Minho is cute and is the tallest out of SHINee :)))
Reader: But you said SIX GUYS! SIX FREAKING GUYS!!!
Author: Yep~ SHINee plus their manager!
Reader: When will you let Lian and Yifan meet???
Author: In due time~ Maybe after one or two chapters? Dunno. :D 
Reader: Is Minho going to be involve in the love triangle/square ??
Author: Maybe~
Reader: What about Luhan??
Author: Maybe~~
Reader: You troll!! I hate you...
Author: I love you~ <3
 
The closest guess you guys gave was of JinChannie because she's the only one who remembered SHINee..
 
EXO was formally introduced by their teasers which first started on DECEMBER 2011. It's still November in my story so...
 
Anyways, the next chapter will be written in YIFAN's P.O.V. to let you guys have an insight on how's he doing.
 
If he's still alive or not haha
 
Thanks for subscribing!!
 
Let me know your thoughts through your comments~ <3
onion_msn_smileys-23.gif
 
I accept even complains haha XD