Extra chapter: Valentines day

When fate plays: Getting back with my ex-fiancee

 

I realized I didn't wrote about Valentine's day that already passed inside this story so here it is~

 

tumblr_m7gk48lymr1r86b3d.pngtumblr_m7gk48lymr1r86b3d.pngtumblr_m7gk48lymr1r86b3d.pngtumblr_m7gk48lymr1r86b3d.pngtumblr_m7gk48lymr1r86b3d.pngtumblr_m7gk48lymr1r86b3d.pngtumblr_m7gk48lymr1r86b3d.pngtumblr_m7gk48lymr1r86b3d.pngtumblr_m7gk48lymr1r86b3d.pngtumblr_m7gk48lymr1r86b3d.png

February 14, 2008

 

Lian's P.O.V.

 

This is weird. I'm sitting here outside, under the shade of a tree while reading a book. But that's not the weird part, the weird part is Yifan. He's outside too playing frisbee with Hao kan who is growing bigger each day. I don't know if I'm assuming but I believe he's been looking at me weirdly all this time. 

 

First was when we were eating breakfast. It's only the two of us because his parents and grandpa Wu was on a business trip once again. He kept glancing on me with a look like he's expecting me to say or do something. So I did what I thought was right and talked to him. But it looks like he's not contented with it.

 

Before, I'm completely alone while roaming inside this mansion but now everywhere I go I see him around. Sitting on a chair inside the library, hanging out in the veranda, sipping tea in the garden and now playing frisbee in front of their house! I don't want to assume or anything but it's making me feel like he wanted attention. He wants my attention.

 

The frisbee flew on the space beside my leg and I picked it up before Hao kan get's it. I stood up and dusted the dirt on my pants and walked towards him. I looked at him. I was expecting him to look annoyed because I'm going near him but he looks nervous and flustered? I don't know if my eyes are betraying me right now but that's what I'm seeing.

 

"Hey." I approached him.

"H-Hey." And now he's stuttering too. Is the heat too much for him?

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I-I'm fine. What do you want?" He asked composing himself.

"I should be asking you that." I told him and he looked confused.

"What?"

"I said I should be asking you that. What do you want from me?" I asked him but he still has this confused face on.

"You've been following me all day right? It's not like I don't mind but do you need anything from me?" I asked and his face went into a deeper shade of red.

"W-What?! I don't need anything from you!" 

"You're face and actions tells otherwise." I told him.

"What do you mean??"

"You're face has this 'give-me' look. Are you sure you don't need anything from me?" I asked and he just looked at me.

"Oh and now you're face says 'are-you-kidding-me?!'" I told him and he scoffed.

"Are you kidding me?!" 

"See! I'm right!" I beamed, proud at myself.

"Don't you have something to give me??" He asked.

 

Something I'll give to him? Why? I don't remember borrowing stuffs from him... Oh that's right!

 

"Oh! I remember now! How could I forgot!" I exclaimed and I saw Yifan's face relax.

"I thought you forgot about it." He smirked.

"Wait a minute, I'll be right back." I told him and dashed towards my bedroom. I searched my drawer and found the thing I was supposed to give him. I smiled and grabbed it before dashing towards where Yifan is.

 

I saw him playing with Hao Kan with a big smile plastered on his face. When I approached him he stood up and waited patiently, still with expectant look on his face. I got the note in my pocket and handed it to him. He curiously looked at it.

 

"Open it." I told him. He opened it and frowned.

"What the hell is this?"

"It's the list of thing we should get for your grandfather's birthday!" I beamed at him but he was still looking at the paper with a frown on his face. He looked back at me with his face on.

"W-What?" I stutter. He looks scary...

 

In one swift movement he tore the piece of paper intoo tiny pieces. Not contented with it, he also stomped the pieces on the ground with his foot while muttering 'stupid', 'idiot' and 'moron'. Wait, is he talking about me? After that he looked at me and scoffed.

 

"Tsk, I feel really stupid. UGGGHHH!!! YOU'RE SO STUPID YIFAN!!!" He screamed while frustratingly stomping his feet towards the house.

 

I looked at him in shock. What is wrong with him?? I sat down and picked up the pieces of what's once a full page paper. I tried to think of something else that held any importance as of now that I should give him. Minutes of thinking and pondering about it doesn't do me any good. I give up.

 

Just what it is that he wants from me????

 

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

It's chocolates, Lian. Chocolates.

You know, those brown, sweet, super delicious, mouth-watering things?2

Dayummm~ <3

Okay folks, since this is only an extra chapter it won't be as long as my usual ones.

So you see, Lian completely forgot Valentines day.. PFFFTTTT!

Poor Yifan... 

tumblr_m7a366yYvG1qb1380.gif

Conclusion: Valentines was of no help in making them closer that's why I didn't make a full chapter out of it.

And chocolates is the key to everything!! LOL actually no but for me it is!!!

tumblr_m7et42eRPQ1qb1380.gif