Chapter 46: Reunited

When fate plays: Getting back with my ex-fiancee

 

Dec. 08, 2011

 

Lian's P.O.V.

 

We entered the set and I was awed by the simplicity yet elegance of the design. It matches the theme of the teaser well. I heard that today, we're going to assist Tao, the youngest member of EXO-M. It felt good to know that he's a M member because I want to ask how's Luhan doing. I can still can't get over the fact that he was able to remember me. He even hugged me! And I remember feeling so blessed that time.

 

Three years in Korea did Luhan good. He became more handsome and his features became really distinct. His skin also glowed. I wonder if water in Korea really do wonders like what others says. Both Chi jie and I greeted the director and we turned to prepare our make up kit inside the dressing room. We also greeted Sora-ssi, the other stylist along with Hyerim, her assistant. Just like his other member, the star for today, EXO-M's Tao came with his manager earlier than the appointed time.

 

"Annyeong haseyo, Tao-imnida~" He greeted and I can tell his not great in Korean yet.

 

He bowed and when he stood up straight he started looking around. He stopped when our eyes met. I felt shivers ran down my spine the way his eyes pierce through mine but it was gone immediately when he smiled. He talked to his manager and the two of them looked at me. I felt pretty self-conscious right now. The manager then turned towards the director and whispered something in his ears.

 

"Okay, since you guys are really early, as usual, you can rest for a minute or just do whatever you want until the cameras are prepared and set properly." He said.

 

All of a sudden, Tao walked-or more like skipped towards us. "Hi! I'm Tao." He greeted in Chinese.

"What a cute kid, I'm Chie. Exo's stylist. You can call me noona." Chi jie told him.

"Hi, I'm Lau Lian. You can call me noona too." I smiled at him and he beamed.

"Hi Chie noona, hi Lian noona~" He smiled, all the previous hostility in his eyes were gone. He's really a cute kid.

"Chi noona, can I talk to you for a minute?" He batted his eyelashes at her.

Chi jie and I looked at each other in confusion. "Uhm.. sure?"

"Excuse us, Lian noona." Tao said and dragged Chie jie not that far but still far enough for me to hear what they're talking about.

 

I looked at them and they're also throwing glances at me. Are they talking about me? Then I saw Chie jie scowled at Tao. But Tao calmed her by holding her hands and he also looked like he's begging her or something. The manager then came up to them and Chi jie and him started talking. Just what are they talking about?

 

After talking with him Chi jie cast me a look then with a sigh he nodded at Tao. He then jumped up and down but Chi jie took his arm and looked at him. She look like she's threatening him or something. Tao nodded and ran towards me taking me by surprise.

 

"Lian jie~" 

"Yes?"

"Come with me!" He said and took my hand.

"where?" I looked at Chi jie trying to find answers.

"Just come with him, Lian." She said.

"Why? what about the job?"

"It won't start for 15 minutes. Just go and accompany him to wherever he takes you."

"Okay...?" I said hesitantly.

"Alright~!" Tao cheered.

"Come on, jie." He said then started dragging my hand.

 

We walked out of the set and is now walking along the corrighdors. "Where are we going, Tao?"

He looked back at me and giggled. "You'll see, noona~" He sang.

We stopped walking when we reached the rooftop.  "Why did you bring me this far?" 

"Because my ge ge wanted to talk to you." He smiled then I realized something.

"Your ge ge? As in Luhan?" I asked in anticipation.

 

"Nope. Me." My entire body froze when I heard that voice. 

 

(A/N: Please play this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sf3VrKK5_fE )

 

 

I will never forget that voice.

 

 

I heard footsteps coming near me and I wanted to run. To get away from him but my whole body was frozen in shock. The footsteps finally stopped in front of me. I forced myself to look up and there he was. Standing as confident as ever. So it's not only Luhan who changed. The guy in front of me also changed, BIG TIME. His hair became blonde, his skin became whiter and it seems to glow too like Luhan. His features were more defined and his eyes. His fierce eyes were looking right into mine that I felt my knees weaken by the second.

 

He tilt his head on the side, a small smile gracing his lips. "Hi, Lian. Missed me?" He said and I felt my blood boil.

 

 

Missed me?

 

 

MISSED ME??

 

 

After all this time, all those suffering, that's only what he'll say to me? MISSED ME??

 

 

I felt my body move again. "I don't." I spat and walked away but he grabbed my hand.

"Lian, wait-"

"Don't touch me!" I said and yanked my hand away.

"Missed me? Ha!" I scoffed.

"Who the hell do you think you are??" I hissed at him.

"Lian, please." he begged and was about to grab my hand again but I took a step back.

"Don't you Lian please me! And what the hell? You even ask for Tao's help? I can't believe this." I said and tried my hardest to walk away as fast as I can but he still managed to caught up.

"Lian, can you listen to me for a second??" He took my arm once again.

"Yah, I don't like the tone of your voice! I'm the one who's supposed to be mad here! Not you!"

"Just listen to me first, okay?? I-" I cut him off.

"Well that's the thing, I don't wanna listen to you." I hissed and attempted to take my arm back but his grip on it was firm.

"Yah, let me go!"

"Why don't you wanna listen?? If you just listen to me-"

"And what? Get hurt by you again? No thanks." I finally managed to take my arm back and walked away.

I was startled when I felt his arm surround me. He's hugging me. "Lian, please. Let's talk."

I struggled to break free. "I don't wanna talk. I want to get away. Away from you! Yah! Let me go!"

"No! I won't let you go." He said.

"I let go of you before and I won't do the same mistake twice." He murmured on my hair.

I felt myself getting teary but I kept it in. "It's your fault. Not mine. Now let me go!" I said and struggled but he was firm in holding me.

"No. I won't let go until you promised to talk." He said.

"What are we going to talk about?? How you break my heart??" I yelled and kept on struggling.

"I want to talk about us."

"There's no 'us', Yifan." I told him and I was surprised when he took my shoulders and let me face him.

"There will be if you just let me." He said softly while staring into my eyes.

 

I was silenced by the intesity of his eyes. He looked so hurt, sad yet hopeful and determined at the same time. I know that if I stayed looking into those eyes my will to forget him will be broken so I took the chance and broke his hold on me.

 

"I said don't touch me." I hissed. I turned and was about to walk away but the words he uttered next made me stop on my tracks.

 

 

"I love you."

 

 

I took a deep breath in. Trying to see if I'm hearing things wrong.

 

 

"I love you, Lian."

 

 

He said those three words I've been dying to hear from him. And there it goes. My tears began falling non stop.

 

I heard his footsteps once again and I stopped him before he came near me. "Don't. Don't come any closer."

 

I'm a sobbing mess. I don't want him to see how weak I am. I don't want him to see how much he actually affects me. I don't want him to see how much I'm crying because of him. Thankfully, he listened to me and didn't took astep further. 

 

"Lian, I-"

"You don't know how much I've been wanting to hear you say those three words before." I said cutting him off.

"........"

"I remembered praying to God every single night, asking him to make you love me as much as I love you." I continued.

I turned to look at him not minding if I look like a mess. "I guess he finally answered my prayers, huh?" I gave him a sad smile.

 

I never saw Yifan looked this broken before. I also saw some tears pooling in his eyes. He opened his mouth to say something but I beat him to it.

 

"But it's too late. YOU'RE too late. I stopped believing I'll ever hear those words from you a long time ago. I'm not the same lovesick girl who always abides your will like before. I'm not the same girl who wakes up everyday thinking about how to make you smile, how to make you love me back. I'm not the same girl who sleeps with a smile on her face thinking about the little interactions we made for the day and cry herself to sleep everytime you made her feel like nothing once again." I choked.

 

"I'm not that girl, Yifan. And I won't ever be like that again." I told him.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I'm a jerk, an like you told me before. You're the best thing I had but I let you go like a fool. I'm really sorry." He sobbed.

 

He's already on his knees begging for my forgiveness. I never imagined Yifan, the confident guy, to ever kneel in front of anyone. If this happened two years ago I might've went to my knees to and hugged him back but no, this is happening now. The mess has already been done. I've been hurt enough but I know I'm to blame too. 

 

"No, it's my fault too. I knew I couldn't have you but my heart just kept on growing. It's my mistake for loving you more than I should have. It's my mistake for wanting you to love me back. For deluding myself that we had a chance. It's my mistake for waiting by myself, regretting by myself. For loving you. I'm sorry." I said.

"Lian, please..."

"Please, leave me alone, Yifan. Goodbye." I told him and walked away.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

A/N: 

onion_gifs_emoticons-14.gifDouble update~!onion_gifs_emoticons-13.gif

Their long awaited reunion finally took place! 

But I feel kinda bad that it's not a happy one 

And I also feel bad for Kris.

onion_gifs_emoticons-18.gif

But what can I do? He deserves it onion_msn_smileys-22.gif

Keep the comments coming and welcome new subscribers~

Feel free to comment! I don't bite XD

onion_msn_smileys-20.gif