Hyun Ae...

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

After that whole lunch- Ae Cha- Jonghyun incident, I happily skpped back to homeroom with a big grin on my face. Kim Jonghyun, the kingka of the school, is now my real, official boyfriend. I was getting my books out of my locker when someone slammed it back down. I looked to my side to see a girl in her school uniform waaaaay too short and tight fitting on her. She looked at me with furious eyes, as if they were on fire.

"Hello..." I looked down at my feet, feeling over-crowded as the girl came closer to me, pushing me against the lockers., her friends joining behind her, encouraging her with whoops and hollers.

"I'm going to say this once, and once ONLY!" she shouted. Who does this girl think she is?

"Stay AWAY from my darling Oppa, or you're going to get it, GOT IT???" she spat on my face as she spoke. She must have been one of those crazy phsyco Jonghyun fans, but how did she know that we were dating? I gave her a confused face. Her grip tightened on my collar.

"Don't give me that look, I know you're getting married to him, pabo," she slammed me again, making my head crash into my locker door with a loud bang. How the hell did she.... Ae Cha. Of course. That blabbermouth, I'm gonna kill her when I get put of this mess!

"GOT IT???!!!" she screamed. I quickly nodded, my back sliding down the lockers in fear.

"Good," she said, walking back to her friends and high-fiving them one by one, leaving me there in a curled up ball by the lockers.

Ae Cha's P.O.V.

"Yah, Jonghyun! Wait up!" I ran, hoping to catch up to him, thinking Song Hee was with him.

"Hm? Oh, hey Ae Cha. Is Song Hee with you?" he asked, scanning the scene for his girlfriend.

"No, I thought she was with you," I answered.

"Really? Where is she, I can't find her- wait.... Do you hear that?" his head jerked up like a watch dog's, looking for the source of the wimpering sound near him. "Song Hee!" he yelled. I gasped.

Song Hee was beside the lockers, curled up into a ball, wimpering her fragile heart out, her head buried in her knees. We rushed by her side.

"Song Hee, what happened?" I asked her, her hair and putting a hand on her shoulder.

"You *sniff* did it, didn't *sniff* you?" she looked up at me, her eyes now red. What the heck? Jonghyun looked up at me. I shrugged.

"W- What did I do?" I asked, rubbing her back.

"The girl..... and the lockers.... and the marriage," she began. Then it all hit me.

*Flashback*

"Yeah, and I am soooooo going to marry him one day. That boy will be MINE!" Hyun Ae raved on. I was getting so tired of this Jonghyun-fangirl stuff. I don't care if I was friends with her, this is getting really stupid. She can't have him, anyway, thanks to Song Hee.

"What did you say, Ae Cha?" she asked me. Dang.... I just thought out loud. Of course......

"Hm? What? Nothing..." I tried to cover my thought up best as I could. She seemed to forget about it. Thank god....

"Yeah, and I'm planning on having like, 5 kids with him, and we'll live happily ever after, just like in the stories," she squealed along with her followers.

Okay, now his wasa getting annoying and creepy.

Unknowingly, I blurted out, "Well, you can't have him! He has Song Hee, and they're getting married in a few days, so you should really BACK OFF and SHUT UP!" I shouted, but immediately covering my mouth, wishing I hadn't. I knew how Hyun Ae could be, and that's nothing but violent. Oh, I know I'm gonna pay for this in the end....

"Really? Good to know, Ae Cha! Thanks, bestie!" she hugged me tightly before getting up and running towards the main hall.

*End of Flashback*

I felt guilt rise over me. "Oh, Song Hee.... I'm reallllllly sorry! I'm going to have a stern talk with Hyun Ae.... I didn't know this would happen, I'm really sorry, it's just that, she was getting on my nerves, and I guess it kind of.... came out? I understand if you would never want to talk to me again, I'm the WORST best friend ever, I wish I could take it all back, I really do!" I yelled, taking a deep breath from the long explenation.

After a while, Song Hee got up and hugged me.

"It's okay, I know you didn't mean to, but please! Keep it a secret from everyone else, arasso?" I immediately nodded and hugged her back. The school bell rang, and we went our seperate ways.

Hyun Ae's P.O.V.

Who does that Song Hee girl think she is, stealing MY man like that!  After clarifying with her that Jonghyun oppa was M-I-N-E MINE, I walked towards my homeroom, where Ae Cha was, pacing back and forth. That pabo....

"Hyun Ae!" she rushed over to me. "What the hell were you thinking?"

"I was just making sure that oppa was for nobody but me," I said innocently. "And I think it worked!" She glared at me.

"Hyun Ae. He will never like you, I told you! He has a girlfriend and nothing is going to change that! It will all be confirmed in a couple of days, why do you have to ruin this for them?" she gently slapped my arm.

"Ae Cha, re-lax! This will all be over in a few days time, and there will be no harm done... Besides Song Hee," I whispered the last part, yet it was audible enough for Ae Cha to hear.

"Unnie! You know she's my best friend, can't you just be nice for once? There are plenty of other guys at this-"

Ding! The bell rang and our teacher came in. "Class, please take your seats," he stated in an orderly way. Whew, saved by the bell. I smirked to myself.

Song Hee's P.O.V.

I walked home with Jonghyun today, hand in hand with him. Hyun Ae.... Why does that name sound so familiar to me?

"So, what do you think, Song Hee?" Jongyun smiled at me.

"Oh, I think it's absolutely fantastic, Jonghyun!" I replied, not knowing what he had said.

"Oh, really? So you think flunking a test is good?" he said, smirking. "Why aren't you listening?" he whined, shaking my shoulders.

"Mianhae, I just have a lot on my mind," I bit my nail.

"Is it Hyun Ae?" he asked. I nodded. "Look, even if she said to stay away, I'm not gonna let you do that, and if she tries to hurt you, I'll be there, I promise,"

"Thanks, Jonghyun, and I know that, but that name.... Hyun Ae.... Why does it sound so.... familiar to me?" I scratched my neck, deep in my thoughts. After reaching my house gate, he kissed my cheek warmly and smiled.

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure that she has nothing to do with you," he chuckled. "Bye!" he walked off.

"Bye!" I shouted to him. Buried in my thoughts, I gasped. Hyun Ae..... I remember now.

I ran inside and dug into my bookshelf, picking out an aqua photo album I've had since I was little.

Flipping through the pages, I finally came to the one. It was a picture of me and my cousin, Hyun Ae on my 5th birthday. After that day, she moved away to America, and I never heard from her. I carefully looked at it and widened my eyes. It was the same Hyun Ae from today, except now, she has a glint of witchiness in her eye.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yo! Sorry again if this chapter is bad, but I had to introdue the witch! Yes, Hyun Ae is the witch, so keep on reading to find out about her. I'm like two chappies away from mthe actual plot, so try not to get bored and keep reading! I don't know why, but I can't get more views or subscribers. I've tried everything to asking ppl, to telling my friends and posting stuff on tinierme, adding new tags, but nothing's working!!!! T.T pplk hate me.... COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! TELL YOUR FRIENDS! :)

-dino-nerd525