Appa

Not Your Average Fairytale

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. Kill me NOW!!!

I feel like I'm being held here against my will. Oh yeah, I AM!!! Hyun Ae tied my arms back to the chair after the whole tackling incident, and I swear, my hands were about to fall off!

"Oppa! I'm going to the bathroom, don't miss me too much~!" Hyun Ae bent down to face me, purposely wearing a low cut shirt to flash her cleavage that was right in my face.

"Don't worry, not gonna happen."

After Hyun Ae left, I immediately tried searching for a way out. Dammit! Nothing..... I jumped in my chair from frustration. There was a loud clack.

I looked down and my iPhone was now in sight. I felt like crying in joy. This was my ticket out! Haha, stupid Hyun Ae, not even checking my pockets. I shook my head and rolled my eyes at her stupidity.

"Jjong Oppa, did you miss me?" I heard Hyun Ae's voice boom from the outside of the door. Crap. Dragging my chair, I pushed my phone under her bed inch by inch with one of the chair's legs.

"Uh, Hyun Ae?" I called once she walked in.

"Yes, oppa?" she asked, emphasizing the word oppa.

"I'm kinda thirsty, could you get me a glass of water?" I gave her my best puppy dog face.

"GAAAAAAAH, anything for my oppa," she pinched my cheeks so hard that I couldn't feel them afterwards.

"But first, you have to say you're my boyfriend," she added.

"WHAT? No way," my eyes widened. There was no way in hell I was going to admit that.

"Then no water for you," she took out a magazine and started flipping through it.

As much as I reaaaallly hated to do it, I had to find a way out of here or else I was literally gonna die, right then and there.

"Ok fine, I'm your boyfriend. Water please."

"No, say it like you mean it! Oh and wait," she took out her camera phone and began to video tape me. I gulped.

"I, Kim Jonghyun am your boyfriend. Happy?"

"Hmmmm.... Not good enough yet. Call me yeobo," she smirked.

I almost choked on my spit. "W-WHAT?" 

"You heard me, yeobo," she whispered seductively in my ear sending shivers down my spine. Ok seriously, this girl is crazy and dead to me.

"Y-Y-Yeobo, could you please get me a glass of water?" I said through clenched teeth. She pat my head.

"Good oppa, now I won't be too long, ok?" she walked out of the door, turning off her phone. Immediately, I flipped the chair over so I was lying on my stomach and used my nose to peek under her bad and drag something out. Instead of my phone, though, I accidentally pulled out one of her black, C-cup bras. My eyes widened. Note to self: disinfect nose once I get out of this nutcase's house. I stuck my nose in further, sliding my phone out. 

Using my nose, I pressed Kim Song Hee and started typing my message. When I was done, I pressed send with my nose hard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Song Hee's P.O.V.

"Just forget it, it's over. He's gone," I used my tissue to dab my eyes. I was in Minho and Taemin's dorm with everyone else as they kept on handing me tissues and comforting me.

"No, you don't know that, the police are always an option," Krystal rubbed my back.

"Yeah, but I didn't do anything. Jonghyun devoted 1 year of his life to find me and I didn't even do anything for a day," I said.

"If it makes you feel better, you-" Key was cut off.

Nothing Better, Nothing Better than you~.......

Jonghyun's voice sang out of my phone, signaling I got a text from him.

"What? That's Jonghyun's ringtone," I sniffed.

"Well what are you waiting for? Pick it up!" Taemin hurried me.

I ran to get my phone. Before putting it in sight, I put it up to my chest and prayed.

Please please please let it be Jonghyun......

I looked at it.

"So? What does it say?" Onew snuck up from behind me.

"Uh..... I'm not very sure myself," I squinted my eyes at the messege.

"But it's him, right?" Ae Cha asked.

"No, it's him..... But it's not his..... words," I tried reading it upside down.

"Let me see that," Minho snatched the phone and read it aloud.

To: Song Hee

From: The Ultimately y Jjong

sdonhg hee, i'nmm trssapoped ast yhun aes hoiusre, nhelip m e!@!

"Uh.... What?" he finally finished, stumbling over his words every now and then.

We all took turns looking at the messege when Onew finally cracked it.

"Song Hee, I'm tropp-no trapped... I'm trapped at Hyun Ae's house..... and I don't know the rest.

"Hyun Ae?" I gulped. Oh great.

"She..... She was the waitress," I pieced the puzzle all together.

"Ohhhh crap," Key nodded his head in frustration and disappointment.

"I'm going," I grabbed my coat and began to walk out the door.

"Wait, Song Hee! You don't even know where it is," Ae Cha grabbed my arm. I shook it off.

"No, there's one more resource that's sure to know," I reassured them.

"Who?" Taemin challenged.

"Ae Cha, give me Umma and Appa's number."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gulped as I heard the rings on the other side. I don't know why, but I was actually nervous to talk to my own parents.

"Yeobosayeo?" I heard Appa's voice call. I closed my eyes and let a lone tear fall down the side of my face when I heard his voice. It was still the same as I remembered it, but this time, it soothed me more.

"Appa?" I sobbed into the phone.

I heard him choke on whatever he was eating or drinking. "Song Hee? I-Is that really you?"

I bit my lip. "N-Ne....."

I heard him crying on the other line. That made me start crying as well. "Y-You don't know how happy I am to *sniff* hear your voice," he cried.

"Me too, Appa," more tears slipped out of my eyes and trickled down my cheeks.

"Where did you go? You had Umma and I scared to death!"

"I know, and I'm sorry. I'm so so so sorry, it was the stupidest thing I've ever done, but don't worry, I had friends to guide me," I wiped away my tears and looked at the 6 faces in front of me and smiled.

"You need to come back as soon as possible!" he yelled.

"Uh Appa, c-can that wait? I have a favor I need to ask you....."

"Yes?" he obediently responded.

"Do you still remember Hyun Ae's address?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyo! Ooooooh, looks like Hyun Ae's gonna get a smackdown! (JK) but I bet you all wish! XD And I'm super excited coz I got accepted in one of my many applications! Yeah, srry, I got kind of carried away with those.... hehe..... :))))) don't forget to comment and tell your friends! my goal is to get up to 40 subbers and I only have 33! Well, I do have over 1000 views! I feel so loved!!! T.T

-dino-nerd525