Running out of time

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

"Ok, so when we get there, do you wanna book a hotel room so afterwards we could take a mini vacation?" I was planning everything out in the back of Onew's car while we were on the way back to Hyun Ae's, cramped between Key and Jonghyun.

"Why not? I heard there a lot of celebreties there," Ae Cha wiggled her eyebrows.

"OH MY GOD TELL ME ABOUT IT, ON THE BUS RIDE THERE, I MET MIR FROM MBLAQ!" I fangirled, squealing along with Krystal and Ae Cha.

"Yah, don't you forget, you're mine," Minho said protectively, kissing the back of Krystal's hand.  took a moment to pause before I realized what was going on.

"Wait.... so you guys are dating now?!" I asked excidedly, clapping my hands.

"Yep, now it's official," Krystal replied.

"AHHH! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU TWO!!!" I clapped my hands and half-hugged Krystal since she was in the middle of the car and I was in the back.

"YAH! Keep it down back there, I almost hit someone!" Onew scolded but was ignored.

"Can we get back to the Hyun Ae topic now? What are we going to do?" Jonghyun challenged impatientally, dreading the thought of marrying my once evil cousin.

"We'll just tell her parents straight up. What are they going to do about it? Hey Taemin, you hold them, and I punch!" Key joked. Taemin laughed and high-fived him, approving of the idea.

"You don't know my aunt and uncle as well as I do. They are powerful and intimidating, which makes it all the harder, but I guess we can try that first," I concluded.

"You mean we get to hit them?" Key and Taemin high-fived once again.

"NO, I mean we can tell them straight up first. What is the matter with you?" I just didn't get boys sometimes.

***************

"Annyeong unnie!" I shouted once Hyun Ae cracked her door open, revealing the inside of her subtle home to the outside.

"Hey, and you brought company..... Come in," Hyun Ae's voice had a tint of disappointment at the end of her sentence but still gestured for everyone to come inside. She probably just didn't want people to see her rude parents.

"Look, I'm sorry for snapping at you before, I was just cranky and-" I cut her off.

"It's ok, you were emotional at the time, I got it. And have you met my friends? That's Taemin, Onew, Key, Minho, and Krystal. You know Ae Cha, right?" I pointed them all out. Hyun Ae nodded.

"Nice to meet you, I hope we can be good friends," Hyun Ae bowed and smiled, waving her hand.

I pulled her off to the side and let everyone else have their own conversation. "You know that some of them are single, right?" I whispered.

"Yeah.... and?" 

"One of them could be the suitable guy, and maybe you'll fall in love with him, too!" 

Her expression remained unamused. "But there still gonna make me marry him either way. Dongho's still coming and hopefully they won't make me marry Jonghyun because I already have a 'boyfriend,'" she put air quotes around "boyfriend."

"Arasso, just wanted to let you know that they are single~!" I sang, returning back to everyone else.

"When are your parents coming?" Key asked.

"Uhh.... I don't know.... around noon? They called and said around lunchtime..." Hyun Ae looked at the clock behind her. "That means we have about an hour. Any ideas?" 

"Just make Jonghyun gross," Taemin said. We all turned to face the boy. 

"Make me gross?" Jonghyun tilted his head to one side to show he didn't understand.

"Yeah, it's simple. Make him totally unlikable and unsuitable during lunch and your parents will realize he isn't the guy for you," he explained.

"That'll never work, they..... they..... actually, it has the slightest chance of working out. So you guys pretend you aren't here," Hyun Ae pointed at us, "and we'll pretend Jonghyun and I have agreed to the marriage, then during lunch, he'll just be.... disgusting."

"How did we not come up with that?" Krystal questioned. "We're in college for crying out loud!" We all laughed at her true statement.

'I'm just a little genius," Taemin winked and gave us the thumbs-up sign, making us laugh even more.

*******************

We all tensed as we heard the doorbell ring. It was either her parents or Dongho, but Dongho said he wouldn't come until three.

Hyun Ae shuffled to the door and grasped her hand around the brass doorknob and turned around to look at us. We gave her encouraging smiles and thumbs-ups to give her some confidence. She nodded as if to say, "Thank you," to our friendly gestures before we rushed upstairs to hide and she turned her hand.

No one's P.O.V.

"A-Annyeonghasaeo, Ummaji, Appaji," Hyun Ae bowed and let them inside.

"So so sorry for yesterday, I shouldn't have spoken to you that way and I swear, it'll never happen again," Hyun Ae bowed once again and led them to the lunch she had set up with Jonghyun, with his mad cooking skills.

"Annyeonghasaeo," Jonghyun bowed and greeted her parents. They immediately lit up at the sight of Jonghyun and began parading him with questions and compliments.

"Shall we talk about the marriage during lunch?" Hyun Ae suggested.

"Yes, and I am quite impressed with you, Hyun Ae," her father said, "you have really come to your senses."

"I agree," her mother said, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Thank you. So when will the wedding be?' Hyun Ae pretended. When will he start acting??? she wondered.

"We were thinking sometime around next month maybe?" her mother suggested.

"Oh, can't do. Hold on, I have to take this," Jonghyun said with his mouth full, answering his phone at the table. And the acting begins.....

"AHAHAHAHA! Dude, you gotta send me that!" he laughed at the silent table. Hyun Ae took a peek at her parents. Her father didn't seem to mind that much but her mother, on the other hand, was watching him through the full phone conversation with the same disgusted expression her face just automatically made when she was annoyed. 

"Well he's............. nice," her mother tried looking past it.

"Are you gonna eat that?" Jonghyun asked, pointing at her unfinished meal.

"Um..... no, sweetie, go ahead," her mother sighed.

"Gomawo," Jonghyun said informally and grabbed her plate.

"Back to the weedding-" her father was cut off by an obnoxious Jonghyun.

"Ohhhhh snore! We'll talk about that later, let's just get to know each other. The way you see me now is the way I am," Jonghyun faked, picking his teeth.

"D-Delightful," her mother stuttered.

"I.... have to pee now," Jonghyun pointed at the bathroom and got up, heading towards it.

Hyun Ae's father cleared his throat.

"Isn't he charming?" Hyun Ae lied.

Her mother sighed. "Well he doesn't have the best table manners, but he has great manners, so if you two really love each other then we still give you permission to marry him."

"BWOH- I mean, awesome!" Hyun Ae responded sarcastically.

Meanwhile, Song Hee and the others were watching the whole thing on camera.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!" she jumped up, amazed by how well her parents take Jonghgyun no matter how disgusting and rude he was, considering the fact that her parents are totally the opposite. Well, maybe not the rude part.....

"I told you! Let's go beat the snot out of them!" Minho was about to get up when Krystal pushed him back down.

"Nuh uh! We don't want to risk anything! You don't know what goes through their minds. I mean, look what just happened!" she shouted.

"There is like, no end to this!" Taemin yelled, ruffling his hair.

*Back at the lunch table*

"And since you two look like you love each other so much....."

"You will marry in two day's time!" her mother finished with a smile.

Jonghyun's mouth fell open. Hyun Ae's eyes widened but managed to keep a straight face. "Great!" she said through clenched teeth.

********************

"Why did you do that? You could've told them right there, NO!!!" Jonghyun screamed once her parents had left.

"I know, and I'm sorry, but I didn't know what to do, my parents just got so impressed and happy with me, I didn't want to mess it up!" Hyun Ae defended.

"IT'S ALREADY MESSED UP, WE'RE GETTING MARRIED FOR GOSH SAKE!" Jonghyun hollored.

"Jonghyun, calm down. It'll be ok," Song Hee calmly said to him.

"WHAT? HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?" Jonghyun panicked.

"During the wedding when they ask for any objections, I'll barge in dramatically, say I love you, we do this big mushy thingie and kiss, the crowd goes, 'awwww,' and poof, everything's ok!" she responded quickly, grinning from ear to ear at the end.

"It better be," Jonghyun said, running a hand through his hair.

"It will," Song Hee assured him, but wasn't so sure herself.

I can't let this happen.

===========================================

Heyo! I hat how my chapters aren't getting anywhere anymore, next one will, but how many chapters has it been since things have really done something? 3 in a row? 4 in a row? Whatever, I think it was ok.... Oh, here's a follow-up continued joke from my last one!

Me: How did Sophie drop her cookie?
You: How?
Me: She was mauled by a lion.
You:.....
Me: Knock knock!
You: Who's there?
Me: The lion that mauled her, and now you're next! Oh hey look, there's Suzy!

tumblr_lzevd6vPCf1r59f0i.png

lolololololol!!! that was teribble! *sigh* well don't forget to comment and subscribe! :))))))

 

-dino-nerd525