Past

Not Your Average Fairytale

Onew's P.O.V.

In the morning when all of us got up and confirmed that Song Hee was sleeping, we all gathered into Minho's room to discuss what we were going to do with our 'Snow White'.

"I really don't think that she should stay with us any longer. I mean, as much as I like her and want to help her, I just don't think that we should let her lounge with us, What will she do when vacation is over and we have to go back the Seoul University? We shouldn't get too connected with her, only for her to leave," I stated.

"You do have a point," Key looked down.

"Well then ottoke, hyung? We just can't tell her to leave," Minho folded his arms against his chest.

"We can always have her join Seoul Uni... She looks very young, I think she's still in school," Key said.

"Yeah, but she looks to young, I think she's still in her third year," I really didn't know what to do anymore.

"Just sneak her in, we can just say that she's in college," Taemin remarked.

"We can't just lie like that, they're gonna chack her background, of course," Minho said.

"Don't they have like that quiz thingy that tests your academics to see if you can join, even if you're in high school?" Taemin said. "That's how I got in when I was in my fourth year and you guys all moved on. Heh, I still can't believe I passed," Taemin chuckled.

We all exchanged glances. "You know Taemin, you aren't as dumb as you look," Minho pat his head.

"Yah!" he squirmed out of his reach, swatting his hand as we all laughed.

"Then is it settled?" Key looked at us.

"I guess so. Let's go see if she's still asleep," I started walking towards the living room.

She was still sound asleep, face down on the sofa, hair a mess, and snoring loudly. We all grinned at each other.

"Ottoke? She'e still sleeping, and it's already after 10:00," Taemin laughed.

Every time someone didn't wake up after 10 in this cabin, we'd give them a little wake up call to perk up their day.

"What should we do this time?" Key scratched his head.

"Let's go easy on her. Get the airhorn, Minho," I grinned evily. Minho obeyed.

"K, ready?" I asked, fingers in my ears. They all nodded, doing the same.

"1........ 2...................3!!!"

HONK!!!!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" she screamed. We all started cracking up as she threw pillows at us nonstop. One hit me in the face, messing up my bedhead even more.

"That's it!" I yelled, throwing pillows at her back. Soon, the whole morning became a pillow fight. After a while, we got tired and stopped. I heard her stomach growl.

"You hungry?" Minho looked at her.

"Just a bit, it's ok I can wait," she replied. Her stomach roared from hunger again.

"Nope, we're going out. Let's go to that ramen place like 3 blocks from the forest entrance!" Taemin shouted.

Song Hee's P.O.V.

I actually was really starving. When Taemin mentioned ramen, I was all up for it, yet a flashback hit my mind. Jonghyun and I were sitting at our table in the ramen restaurant for our first date. When our ramen came, I remember him putting a strand of hair behing my ear. That was the time when I finally got an understanding of who he really is... (A/N: Chapter 4)

"Then it's settled. Song Hee, go get changed so we can go," Onew smiled.

"I would, but when I ran away, I-I didn't take any clothes with me..." I puffed my cheeks in defeat.

Like reading my mind, Key came out with a change of clothes. "These are mine, but you can wear them. You're lucky there's somebody with a good fashion sense here, or you'd be stuck with Minho's sweats," he snickered, handing me the clothes.

"Thanks, Key, and don't worry, I'll get my own clothes soon," I giggled.

On our way to the ramen place, I remembered that I couldn't get too attatched to them, because then I know I'll have to leave them. What was I going to do when their vacation ended?

"So... just wondering, but when does your break end from school?" I quesioned them.

"Hm? In 3 days. Oh, how old are you?" Taemin said.

"Sixteen, but I'll be seventeen in a couple of months," I replied.

"Then I guess you aren't my noona," Taemin laughed with me.

"How are your academics?" Minho asked.

"I'm actually 7th in my school. I know it isn't the best place ever, but at least it's in the top 10," 

"Great, so you'll be joining us?" Minho said.

"What?" I asked.

"We figured that the only way for us not to abandon you and have all of that trouble is to enroll you in Seoul University with us. Of course since you're so young, you'll have to take the test that sees whet level you're at and if you can attend. What do you think?" Key looked at me.

"First, I want to say thanks for helping me out and everything, and I've always dreamed of going to college. When do I start?" I beamed.

"After you take the test which will be once break is over. Don't worry, you'll fit right in. I'm sure you'll make new friends, too," Minho stated.

"Cool, so will I have a room mate?" I quizzed.

"Yup, just like us. Taemin and Minho have one room while Key and I have another. You'll also share a room with somebody, so you can start off with her, then meet new friends along the way," Onew said.

This didn't sound very bad. Actually, it was really tempting. I couldn't pass an offer like this. Plus, where elso would I have to go? Back home? No way.

"I'd love to join, thanks guys!" I gushed.

Just then, we arrived at the ramen shop. Inside, I thought I saw a familiar face, but I decided to brush it off. As we sat down, the guy was paying for his meal at the cash register. From this angle, I could see his face clrearly.

"Oh crap!" I whisper shouted, hiding my face behind the menu.

"What?" Taemin looked at me.

"Hide me from that guy!" I squeaked. They all looked at him, and at the same time, he looked at us.

"Man! Stop looking!" I shouted at them, but it was too late. He was already coming over with a confused look on his face.

"Damn!" I immediately covered my whole face with my scarf that Key had given me.

"Excuse me? Are you by any chance Kim Song Hee?" he asked me.

I slightly looked up at him, my sunglasses slowly creeping down my face until I pushed them up.

"Who?" I said in my fake squeaky asian voice. I could tell that Taemin, Key, Minho, and Onew all had a tough time not laughing.

"Oh, mianhe, I thought you were a *cough* friend of mine," he replied.

I motioned a hand at him, signaling that it was ok and shooed him off. As soon as he left the restaurant, I sighed and took all of the accessories off of my face.

"Who was that?" Key asked, seeing if he was still out there.

"My ex-boyfriend, Dongho. I don't know why I should be hiding from him, I guess I just can't face anybody from my past anymore," I held back my tears.

"It's ok, forget about the past and move on to the future. Just wait, you'll make new friends at Seoul Uni," Taemin said.

I couldn't wait.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if you guys were hoping that that guy was Jonghyun, but just wait, he'll come in 1 or 2 more chapters... I was actually debating on how to start this chapter, it was kind of hard. I wrote a whole other chapter bafore this one, but I thought it was too soon so I saved that one and I'm adding in chapters before I add that one in. COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!

-dino-nerd525