BWOH????

Not Your Average Fairytale

*After School* (Still Jonghyun's P.O.V)

After school, I skipped home from school, kicking a pebble on the sidewalk every now and then. I couldn't help my cheeriness, I was just in a good mood. I have THE perfect plan for Song Hye..... Oh, wait, Song Hee...... Letting tons, and may I say, TONS of love letters fall from my school bag, I dug in for my house key and unlocked my front door.

"I'm home!" I yelled. No reply. "Umma? Appa? Anybody?" In the distance, I heard faint murmmers coming from the kitchen. Taking off my shoes, I headed towards the whispers.

And there they were. My two loving parents at the dining table. I couldn't catch anything they were saying, but I heard my name. I stared at my parents awkwardly as I walked over to the fridge to get myself a treat. They stared back, their eyes autimatically filling with joy.

"What's going on?" I asked curiously.

"We have some big news for you, Jjongie!" my mother gushed. Bleh, I hated when my mother uses my nickname, it just didn't sound right. She took the cool out of it. "Yeah..... And?" I widened my eyes at her, hinting to get to the point. Yeah, that's right. Not only do I have my rep at school, but I have it at home, too. TOTAL SWAG RIGHT THERE!

"Your mother and I have decided....," my father started, "....that you're getting married!" he almost squealed with delight. What the heck? Okay, first of all, that was THE most ear piercing thing I have ever heard, was that even my fath- WAIT, WHAT!!????!!!!

"BWOH???!!!" I screeched, my jaw at the floor. I took a deep breath, " WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M GETTING MARRIED??? I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE GIRL FOR PETE'S SAKE, HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO LIVE WITH HER??? WHY AM I GETTING MARRIED, ANYWAY???"

"Oh, no, I'm pretty sure you know the girl. She goes to your school, I think. And don't worry about getting to know her, her family have arranged dates for you two to spend time together," my mother said. Wow, they really had everything planned out, didn't they? "And since both of our families have similar companies, we decided that it would be a good idea if we collided them together. You two getting married would be the only way that this would keep the company going. And as a bonus, it would stay a family company!" Yup, all planned out. 

Our family owned a big computer company, while apparently, they owned a big cable company. Since (I guess) both of our last names are Kim, we're gonna do this big old electronics company, and it all works out (except for me and the girl...). We're gonna meet with her family tonight for dinner.... I hope that we'll look good together considering my looks are too good to be wasted on an ugly girl. I flipped my brownish- blackish hair to my right revealing my perfect nose, following my perfect jawline to my perfect, slightly pointed chin. "Who's the lucky girl?" I whispered to myself., reaching a hand up to run my fingers through my perfect hair.

Song Hee's P.O.V.

I stumbled downstairs, taking a small snack break from my homework, when I heard the door unlock.

A slightly short man walked through the door wearing a suit, his glasses as thick as ever, and his hair gelled back so much, I could smell the product. "Appa!" I yelled, charging towards him. He smiled, hugged me back, and went back to his serious expression. "Did you tell her yet?" he questioned my mother.

"'No, I was waiting for you to come home," she replied, "Song Hee, could you come to the table for a bit?" she asked. "Sure, mom, why?" I started towards the coffee table, knowing that there was probably some news- good or bad. "Well, you know that our company is thriving well, and remember that computer company down the block?" she asked.

"Yeah...." My innocent face didn't move a muscle as they spoke. "Since our companies are very similar in ways, we were thinking of combining the two." my dad finished. That was it? That was the news? Even though I wasn't very surprised, I acted to be happy for them. "Really? That's awesome! But doesn't it kill the whole family buisiness thing?" Our family was very strict on that.

"Well, Song Hee, that's where you come in," my dad said. I tilted my head to the side. "So...?" I was totally lost with what they were trying to say. "So, they have a son around your age and-" I already knew what they were going to say. 

My eyes widened at the thought. "NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! So you're saying that in order to make our company bigger, you want me to marry? To a guy that I don't even know???" I hollered. They looked up at me with concerned eyes and nodded slightly. My. Life. Was. Over.

"Can't you just cancel it or something? I'm sixteen. SIXTEEN!!! I can't get married now! I'm still in school!" I couldn't believe what they were telling me. "I'm sorry, but it's too late to cancel now, we've been planning this for months now, and they're coming over for dinner to meet us, so you better be nice and ready!" my mom practically yelled at me. "Please? For the sake of the family?" Ugh, I hated when she brought everything into things.

I stormed up the stairs. "Fine..... I'm doing this for you, not for anything else!" I pretended to keep my calm, but on the inside, I was raging with fury. This better be worth it...

A few hours later, I heard the doorbell ring. I took one last peek in the mirror and scurried off. My hair was tied into a tight bun, and I was wearing a light purple sleeveless dress with sheer tights and black ballet flats. Downstairs, I saw both my parents freaking out about dinner. Appa was wearing a suit  and a striped tie with dress shoes (as always...), while Umma was wearing a sleeveless white dress  with a thick black ribbon and bow tied across the waistline and high heels.

As she opened the door,  I greeted myself right away, my cheeks burning red from nervousness and spaz attacks. "Annyeonghasaeo, Song Hee imnida!" I raised my head, only to see K-K-K- KIM JONGHYUN-???

"Song Hee, meet your new husband, Kim Jonghyun," my father said pridefully.

"BWOH?????????" Jonoghyun and I said in unison.

_________________________________

Ooooh...... God, I would hate to be in Song Hee's place right now..... AHHHH!!!!! SHINEES COMEBACK IS COMING IN LITERALLY A FEW SECONDS!!!!! OMG, ITS OUT!!!!!!!!! GONNA WATCH NOW!!!!!

COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE!

-dino-nerd525 <3