Escape Plan

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

It's been almost 12 hours since I was trapped in this friggin' basement, and all I've gotten to eat was 1/2 bowl of ramen and a glass of water. Gah, it feels like I've been in here for weeks now, but I can't take one more moment! 

I'm glad that Jonghyun is getting better treatment than I am, though. He got untied from his 'demon chair', he gets a sanitary bathroom, fancy meals, and privacy from Hyun Ae. I was afraid she was gonna him or something, but she left him in her room while she slept in the guestroom. Jonghyun lay on his stomach, face almost touching the window we found yesterday. I was curled up against the wall where I still had a good view of him.

"So do you think Hyun Ae knows that this window is here?" I asked.

"Either she forgot, or she knows it's here which made her lock it," he said.

I kicked the wall in frustration. "Ahhhhh, there's no way out, I feel like I'm traapped here forever!" I screamed, pulling at my hair with tears in my eyes. I kicked the wall once more before sliding back down the wall curled up into a little ball.

"Hey..... Hey Song Hee. Look at me," Jonghyun tried to calm me down. I raised my head just a bit so I was able to see his face. "We will get out of here. I don't know when or how, but I have a feeling that we will be able to get through this, all we can just do is hope. Krystal and the guys are bound to find us in no time once they realize what's going on," he tried to assure me. I bit my lip to avoid more tears and tried not to look even more weak than I probably already did.

"I-I hate being here, I just want to go home," I quivered.

"You think you want to go home? I've been here longer than you and all she's done was tie me up to a chair and beat my girlfriend up," he ran his fingers through his hair and blew his long bangs out of his face.

"So for now... any ideas?" I questioned.

"Nada...." he looked around Hyun Ae's room and nodded.

Jonghyun looked back down the window and scanned the basement for anything useful. When his eyes passed the boxes in the corner, his eyes were immediately locked on them.

"Yah, do you know what's in those?" he pointed to them from the other side.

"Ani..... But I'll go check," I sprang up and sprinted over to the boxes on the other side of the room in hopes to find something helpful. Lifting up one of the cardboard flaps, I carefully peeked inside. A small spider crawled its way out from under the it making me jump back in fear and shreik, due to my spider phobia.

"Don't worry, it's just a spider. Now breathe and keep searching," Jonghyun said.

I took a deep breath and proceeded to unfold the cardboard box until all four were opened, exposing the insides of the it. I tapped the side with one finger, and it fell with a thud, making its contents spill out on the floor. A bedspread oozed out and lay there sprawled out. I groaned.

"Well this doesn't do anything," I sighed and put my hands on my hips before doing the same to the other 3 boxes. In them were picture frames, stuffed animals, and more rope.

"What am I supposed to do with this stuff? Just forget it, it's useless!" I kicked one of the boxes, making it fly and bang on the wall and spill an unfound item out. I walked over to retrieve it.

"What is that?" Jonghyun asked.

"I....I'm not so sure," I replied, picking the object up. I brushed off some dust with the back of my hand and blew on it. After exaimining the back of it, I turned it over, getting ultimate shock.

"Well?" Jonghyun raised an eyebrow.

"I-It's a picture..... of me and Hyun Ae," I furrowed my brows and brushed more dust off it. It was the day Hyun Ae was going to leave for America. Sshe was 6 and I was 5. We both had our arms carelessly slung over each other's shoulders, and Hyun Ae's free arm and hand ruffled my hair, making me pout in the picture.

"This shouldn't be down there," I slightly smiled at the memories and placed the old picture on the small table Hyun Ae gave to me to put my food and such on top of.

"Hello? Earth to Song Hee!" Jonghyun snapped his fingers and waved a hand in front of my face.

"I was dazing again, wasn't I?" I bit my lip.

He nodded. "What else is in there?"

"Nothing much. I don't think I could do much with this useless crap," I picked up the bedspread with two fingers and dropped it.

"What I learned from my father is that nothing is useless. He once made me make my own food out of things from my backyard. I used unripe tomatoes, dirt, and bugs. It was actually really good. It's my specialty," he gave me a thumbs up.

"Yeah, that's great, now can we please focu- Wait. You said you made me your specialty last week," I glared at him.

"Hehe... funny..." he scratched the back of his head.

"Wait, so that means.... EWWW, Jonghyun that's disgusting! Ok, focus! What were you saying?" I asked, trying to continue his train of thought.

"Oh yeah! So he said that nothing is useless. Just use the things you have and make the best of it," he finished.

"Use the things you have and make the best of it....." I analyzed all the things I had found and looked over them once more.

The picture frames were literally about to fall to pieces, the stuffed animals had no stuffing in them, and the rope was too thin to support anything. I slouched my shoulders. "You know Jonghyun, I think we should call it a night for now. We don't want to wake Hyun Ae up and I think we could both use the sleep. I'll continue with this in the morning," I dusted off my hands.

"Arasso. But first.... Goodnight bobo," he tapped his cheek with his finger.

"Uh, I don't know if you've noticed, but there's a window blocking us," I bluntly said.

"Right," he laughed. "Air kiss?" 

I giggled and blew him a kiss. "Sleep well."

"Sleep well, yeobo," he repeated.

*The next day*

"Song Hee! Wake up!" I heard Jonghyun's voice sing.

"Ohhhhh, shirro," I groaned.

"I have the water bucke-" I cut him off.

"I'm up!" I shot up and widened my eyes to see him laughing. I pouted.

"Ok, Hyun Ae said she's gonna be out with friends for a while, so this is your chance to make something!" he hurried me.

"Ugh, fine...." I got up and scratched my back. "I worked on this while you were sleeping. I rolled the bedsheet in a burrito like way and tied each few inches with some rope and covered the rope with the stuffed animals without stuffing in them so it would be a bit more secure. All I have to do is throw one end to you and you can pull me up," I finished.

Jonghyun applauded me. "Good job, yeobo. Now just find something to break this window." He left for a second to look around his area for something.

"Oh, how about this?" Jonghyun asked, carrying a screwdriver. "She has a bunch of these."

"Good! Try to unscrew the bolts and-"

"Got it," he replied in less than a second and pulled the bars off.

"Yay, you did it! Now grab onto this," I threw up my bedsheet rope and he caught it. Making sure I was stabled into it, I gave him the signal to pull me up. With all his strength, he yanked the rope, little by little, inch by inch until I was able to climb out. I scrambed into Hyun Ae's room and immediately hugged the life out of Jonghyun, squeezing him hard.

He twirled me around bridal style and put me down to peck my lips.

"You did it!" Jonghyun exclaimed, wide-eyed.

"No. We did it. Now all we have to do is-"

"What the hell?" I turned around to see none other than my cousin, who right now didn't look like the brightest flower in the meadow.

Gulp.

----------------------------------------------------

Song Hee's in trouble! Gosh, I just wasted like an hour and a half of my life trying to get the tickets to the free kpop concert.... The server was down so my sis and I kept refreshing the page to try and dget them, but to no avail DX we were close twice! we filled out all the info twice and pressed enter, but afterwards, it  said server unavailable.... bleh :P that also made me delete this chappie twice when i was in the middle of it!!! please please please spread the word of my story, i feel like no one's reading anymore coz i really only have three ppl commenting every chapter, i have 33 subbers, and for the past like 2 weeks, not one new subber has come T.T I'm a bad writer!!!

-dino-nerd525