Hyun Ae~ :)))

Not Your Average Fairytale

*2 Years Later*

Hyun Ae's P.O.V.

To: Hyun Ae <3
From: Song Hee~

How's ur new FREE life, unnie? ;)

 

To: Song Hee~
From: Hyun Ae <3

Awesome, how bout urs and jjong's?

 

To: Hyun Ae <3 
From: Song Hee~

Didn't u get the invite?

 

To: Song Hee~
From: Hyun Ae <3

NO, OMG ur getting marri-

"Oomfff," I heard someone in front of me fall.

"Omo, mianhe," I apologized and helped a boy around my age up. He was taller than me, and built like a rock with fluffy brown hair and big brown eyes.

"Gwenchana?" I asked, wiping off some dust on his jacket.

"Y-Yeah. Are you?" he asked. I nodded.

I laughed. "That's what I get for texting and walking at the same time." 

He laughed. "Yeah."

I cleared my throat. "Well I should get going-" I proceeded on my way to the grocery store when his hand caught mine.

"Can I get your name?" he asked swiftly. 

"Can I get your's?" I countered.

"I asked you first," he winked. I don't know what it is about this guy, but he has this charm that makes me want to stay with him.

"Hyun Ae. Now your's?"

"Nichkhun. Can I get your number?" he fished his phone out from his pocket and gave it to me. I punched it in and pressed save. He did the same to my phone.

"Call me sometime," he said and walked off. Well that was interesting...

***

Once I got home, I made sure I brought my phone everywhere in the house. I don't know why I was so excited to hear from him, I've never done that with any boy before. I was on my way to the bathroom when my phone started blasting 2NE1's I am the best. 

Naega jeil jal naga

Naega jeil jal naga...

I hurriedly pressed answer on my phone, not bothering to look at the caller I.D.

"Yeobosayeo?" I shouted into the phone.

"Annyeonghasaeo, are you in need of a-" I pressed down hard on the 'end call' button, cutting the monotone voice off.

After dinner, I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't want to seem desperate, but the truth is, I really am...

I dialled Nichkhun's number and pressed the phone to my year, hoping that he'd pick up.

"Yeobosayeo?" his somewhat deep voice boomed through my speaker, making me take my phone off my ear for a second.

"A-Annyeonghasaeo, this is Hyun Ae, we met before," I mentally face palmed. That must've sounded so stupid...

"Oh right, you were that cute girl," he laughed. I blushed, almost redder than a tomato, if that was even possible.

"G-Gomawo," I face palmed for real this time. STOP STUTTERING!!

"S-So I was w-wondering i-if you wanted to grab a bite t-to eat s-sometime," I stammered, but managed to get trhough the sentence. Stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid....

He laughed again. "Yeah sure, I'd really like to get to know you better! How about you meet me at the same place we met before tomorrow at noon, and I'll take you somewhere special, arasso?"

"Arasso. Annyeong!" I closed my phone shut before I said anything stupid... again.

***

*The next day*

I checked my watch again. He should be coming any moment now...

I sighed and twirled my now curly hair with one finger.

"Hey! Have you been waiting long?" I heard his voice above me. I looked up, staring into those big brown orbs again.

"I-I just got here."

"Good. Follow me if you wanna eat," he laughed. 

I giggled and traced his footsteps. It wasn't until we were actually at the restaurant that I realized we were holding hands the whole time. He saw my flustered expression, and let go of my hand, making my red face back to normal.

"Ramen?" he asked. I nodded.

We sat down at one of the window tables, and he ordered for me. I fixed my gaze at the floor.

"There's no need to be nervous in front of me, it's ok. What always makes me feel better is that we share weird stuff about each other so we know each other better," he suggested. "I'll go first. I sleep talk a lot. But when I do, I always speak in another language like Thai or English," he laughed at himself. "Your turn."

"Ok, let's see...." I thought for a while. "The craziest thing I've ever done was kidnap my cousin's boyfriend so I could make my parents happy, then at the wedding, I totally showed them off and told them to leave," I rolled my eyes. "The things I did for my family..."

"Well that's interestting... Ok, back to my turn... uh.... I love all foods. There isn't one food that I don't like."

"When I was younger, I tried to grow a watermelon in my stomach. I ate a watermelon seed, lots of water, some dirt, and I stayed in the sun all day. I got a major sunburn after that," we both laughed.

"All my friends call me 'Thai Prince' just because I'm Thai."

"I have a big fear of clowns. Once when my friends and I were at a carnival, some clown working for a toy shop there was holding a toy gun and tried to give me a coupon. I got so scared because I thought he was trying to shoot me, so I kicked him in the balls."

"I dated this one girl, then cheated on her with her best friend."

I stopped for a moment. "You cheated?"

He scratched the back of his head. "Y-Yeah. But I hated the feeling. After one of them heard about it, she was so hurt, I just couldn't forgive myself afterwards."

"Well I guess it's ok if you aren't going to do it again," I bit my lip. "People make mistakes, right?" I smiled, showing him it was ok. Somehow, that fact made me feel uneasy with him, knowing that he's broken girls' hearts, but I think he deserves a second chance.

"Thanks. I definitely won't do it again. Especially to you," he said.

"T-To me?" I pointed at myself.

"Well.... I just thought that maybe if you wanted to ogo out again...."

"YES," I said excidedly, a bit too loud. "I-I mean... yeah that'd be great!"

He just laughed at my silliness as we kept on sharing the weird facts about each other.

============================================

Heyo! Sorry for the y chappie, but I bet you guys totally forgot about Nichkhun, huh? Keep the comments going~!

-dino-nerd525