Linked connection

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

"Yeah, and OMG, did you see what Nichkhun bought me and Nichkhun blah blah blah blah blah....." while Ae Cha was raving nonstop about her boyfriend, I was too busy dazing. My. Life. Is. So. Messed. Up. Let's see..... So I was just found by two people that I exactly DIDN'T want to be found by, I learned that my ex fiance used to date my roommate, and that my best friend might be dating my ex boyfriend who broke up with me like a day ago... You'd expect me to be bawling my eyes out, watching rom-coms all day, begging him to come back, but eh? What can I say? I get over things quickly.

After what seemed like forever, Krystal finally came out of the bathroom. Her eyes were back to their normal color after here past brought her to tears, but they were just a bit red and puffy. "Who's this?" she asked.

"Her? She's my best friend, the one that I was talking about yesterday," I put my arm around her shoulder and gave her a noogie.

"Yah!" Ae Cha yelled, swatting my hand away, fixing her hair.

"Ohhhhh, Annyeonghasaeo, Krystal imnida!" Krystal bowed and shook her hand.

"Annyeonghasaeo, Oh Ae Cha imnida!" she bowed back. We talked for a bit, about family and life and friends.

"Oh that reminds me, Ae Cha! C'mon! Let's go meet my other friends, they're the ones that took me in when I ran away!" I tugged on her hand and rushed out the door with both Ae Cha and Krystal lagging behind.

After running for a while and realized that they were walking behind me, I went up to them and walked with them as well.

"You're really gonna like these guys, they're really nice, but a bit wild at times," I giggled.

"Wait, they're guys? Oh, I'm gonna like this," she said, linking arms with both of us, for she was in the middle of our straight line we were all walking in. Krystal and I laughed.

"Oh, but the tallest one's mine. I called dibs!" Krystal raised her hand, and sighed, probably thinking about Minho...... again.

"I see....... Too bad I already have Nichkhun...." she began to drift off into space just like how she would.

"Did she just say Nic-" Krystal started to ask, but I cut her off before we could get back on that topic.

"Hey look, this is it!" I started knocking on Key and Onew's door, since it was the closest one to me.

"Who is it?" Onew's voice boomed against the thick door.

"Yah, oppas, open up!" I shouted.

The door creaked open, and revealed a smiling Onew.

"Hey, Song Hee, Krystal," he nodded to both of us and we waved, inviting ourselves into their dorm where Taemin and Minho were sitting on the bed, watching TV.

"And hello, I don't think we've met before," he led Ae Cha in.

"Oh, Onew, this is Ae Cha, Ae Cha, this is Onew," I introduced them. They both slightly smiled and waved at each other.

"And the tallest one's Minho, and the one next to him is Taemin," they both waved. When I said Minho, I saw Krystal and Ae Cha exchange glances, as if to say, "He's the one,"

"Heh, you need to start bringing your friends more often, Song Hee!" MInho nodded at Ae Cha in a jokingly way.

"Hey, what's that suppsoed to mean?" Krystal's face fell and looked at Minho, trying not to reveal her crush.

"Nothing, I'm just trying to say she's pretty!" he fired back. Soon, it became a whole argument that left us all in laughter and playful hitting.

Ae Cha introduced herself and plopped onto Key's bed and stretched out.

"You might not want to sit there, that's Key hyung's bed, and he doesn't-" Taemin started.

"Yah, get off of my bed," I heard Key's voice echo out from the bathroom.

"....Like it," Taemin finished his sentence.

"Hm? OH! Sorry!" Ae Cha immediately climbed out and fixed the messed up bedspreads.

"Key oppa! Meet Ae Cha, my BFF," I said. Ae Cha bowed and offered her hand. Key just looked at it. She automatically put her hand down and blushed before sitting next to me.

"Don't worry, I think Key's just going through some mood swings," I whispered, but still audible for everyone to hear. They all started laughing.

"BURN!" Taemin pointed at Key.

"For your information, I'm just in a bad mood, I had NO sleep last night," he rubbed his temples and crashed onto his bed before curling up into the covers.

 

Key's P.O.V.

Oh Ae Cha. It HAD to be.

How do I know her? Before she transferred schools, she was my really good friend. I trusted her with everything and talked to her most of my free period and lunch. We had gotten to know each other very well, that is until she made the cheerleading captain. Then she wasa one of the most popular kids in the school. She started to ignore me until I couldn't take it anymore. I had to confess, or the fact that I liked her would eat me alive.

*Flashback*

"Oh Ae Cha, I l-like you, as more than a friend," I finally finished before giving her my rose. Her cheerleading friends snickered and smirked.

She blushed and told me to wait a moment before huddling with her friends. I already knew the outcome.

She finally came back with a look that said, "I'm sorry, it's me, not you,"

"What makes you think that you can date a girl like me, when you're so.... so.... you? So..... Kibum?" she analyzed me from top to bottom. She bit her lip and exhaled after.

"I-I-I thought-" I started.

"What? You thought what? That when you asked me, I was just gonna accept you and things would be happily ever after? Fairy tales aren't real. There are no such thing as an average fairy tale," she said. I felt my heart breaking into a million pieces before she smirked.

"That's what I thought," she looked away before joining her cheer-mates and walked off. I should've known. She had chosen her friends and popularity over her best friend.

*End of Flashback*

So here I am under the covers pretending to sleep. I really had lots of sleep last night, but I didn't know how to act in front of Ae Cha after that incident. Though I told myself I would grow to hate her, I don't know why I felt jiddery and kind of excited to see her again.

No one's P.O.V.

"I-I don't think Key likes me," Ae Cha said.

"Nah, don't worry about it, he just didn't get lots of sleep," Taemin gave her a thumbs up.

"Yeah, he's usually not like this, he'll grow to like you after he gets his beauty sleep," Onew rolled his eyes.

Ae Cha sighed. "Well, if you say so."

"Don't worry, Ae Cha, Key and I argue all the time," Krystal said. Key and Krystal had one of those frienemie relationships, like they argue over the littlest of things but still look out for each other.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" Onew spoke up, running to the door before tripping on one of his school books, plummeting to the floor which resulted in roars of laughter.

"No, I'll get it," Minho stepped up and took his time to make his way over to the door making sure he didn't step on Onew who was slowly getting up.

Oh, it's just Song Hee's boyfriend, Minho thought in his head after opening the door. "Song Hee! Your boyfriend's here!" he shouted. (A/N: The 'dwarves' don't know that Song Hee broke up with Nichkhun yet, but they know about the whole Jonghyun Dongho finding her thing)

"Huh, what are you-" she said, stopping in her tracks.

"Uhhhh, hey, Song Hee...... I'm looking for Ae Cha, she said she was here," he showed her his text conversation with Ae Cha on his phone.

"Nichkhun oppa!" Ae Cha squealed, running into his arms, enveloping him in a hug.

Song Hee's P.O.V.

My jaw dropped, and I swear it almost reached the floor.

It was the same Nichkhun.

-----------------------------------------------

I <3 cliffhangers! I've actually grown to encountering them in storiees now since I've been writing them ;) So how was this chappie? Ha, Song Hee gets over things easily, just like me! I don't like holding grudges, and when I try, it doesn't work and I give in..... :) I'll try to update soon! For now, COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

-dino-nerd525