GIRLFRIEND???!!!!!

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

 

"Song Hee?" it spoke.

I looked up, a wave of horror washing over me as I choked out the words, "Dongho?"

"Dongho, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, just shopping around with Miyoung," he put his arm around her waist. Bleh.... "What are you doing here?" he quizzed me.

"Me? Oh, you know just shopping around with..... my new BOYFRIEND," What the heck am I doing? Well, I guess technically he was my.... boyfriend. We're getting married, right? 

"Oh, really?" he said in a curious tone, "So where is he?" He slightly looked around.

"He's in the bath- Oh, look here he comes," I stood up. I ran over to him and gave him a big hug. "Oppa! I want you to meet someone," I said in a really perky tone.

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

What the hell?

Okay, so you know, I'm just walking back to Song Hee from the bathroom when suddenly this weird chick calls me "Oppa" and hugs me.... I got a good look at her face. SONG HEE?? "What the hell are you doing?" I hissed.

"Just go along with it," she whispered in my ear. I don't know why, but I did for some odd reason.

"Jonghyun Oppa, this is Dongho, Dongho, this is me NEW oppa, Jonghyun!" she excidedly held onto my arm like it was her toy or something.

The guy, Dongho nodded at me and reached his arm out, I guess for me to shake it. Not knowing what it meant, I stupidly slapped it, thinking he wanted a high-five..... He gave me a weird look. Dang, Jonghyun, think a little!

"Haha, yeah, so I guess we'll be going now, it was *ahem* great to see you, Dongho, Miyoung," Song Hee said. "Let's go, Oppa!"

"Wait!" the girl, Miyoung stopped us. "Do you guys want to have lunch with us tomorrow? We could go to the buffet across the street. C'mon, it'll be fun!"

"Uh.... Jonghyun?" Song Hee looked up at me. "Sure, I guess it's fine, see you guys there!" I shouted.

"Ok, bye, we'll meet you there at noon!" she replied.

"Yeah, well, bye- umm.... I guess," Dongho replied.

Dongho's P.O.V.

Dang, Song Hee moves fast, it was only what, a week after I had *ahem* dumped her, and sh'e already moved on to another guy? Well I guess that's okay since I have Miyoung, but why do I have this deep hollow feeling inside of me? Why am I suddenly regretting everything?

"Oppa? Let's go to that new ramen shop, arasso?" Miyoung pulled on my sleeve.

"Hm? Oh, yeah, arasso," I calmly stated before following her, taking one last look at Song Hee.

Song hee's P.O.V.

Once we were out of Dongho and Miyoung's sight, I immediately pushed Jonghyun's arm away from me.

"Ok, what the hell was that?" he asked me in a suspicious tone.

"I know that was a bit... off, but first let me explain," I itched the back of my head. He stood there, his arms crossed, his foot tapping. Just like what Dongho did the night he dumped me and told me to leave.

"Welll you see, that was my ex-boyfriend. he was with his other girlfriend, which was the reason why he dumped me.... Pabo cheater...." I tried to hold my tears back, but after a while, I couldn't anymore. I totally broke down as we were sitting on the mall bench, with me in his arms.

"Are you ok?" he asked me carefully. I nodded yes, wiping away my tears.

"Why don't we leave and go take a walk in the park? he suggested. I followed him.

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

After leaving the shopping center for the park, I bought her ice cream at a local stand.

"Get anything you want, it's on me," I told her proudly.

She got the cookies n cream, while I got regular chocolate. Yum! My favorite. As we were walking and eating our ice cream, I sensed an awkward silence between us and began talking to lift the bad mood.

"So, when you said that I was your boyfriend..." I started.

"I know, it was stupid, I guess I was jealous? I don't know, it was just instinct.

"Yeah, but I guess you can say that we are dating, since this is kind of a date, and.... you know..... we're getting married.... and all...." I blushed madly. Turning to the side to hide my red face, we crossed the street to the park, sitting the swings.

"So.... are we? I guess?" she suddenly said.

"Yeah, I think you could say that........ So, girlfriend, where do you want to go to, now?" I muttered. PABO! 

Song Hee's P.O.V.

GIRLFRIEND???!!!!

___________________________________________

Hey, guys sorry if this chappie was boring, but I needed a bridge sort of thing to connect two events that wouldn't work without this chapter, so please wait! It'll pick up very very soon! You're almost there! :) COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE!!!!!

-dino-nerd525