Many things forgotten

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

"Gomawo, J-Jonghyun?" I was surprised to see Jonghyun's face in front tof mine. I slipped my hand out of his and cleared my throat.

"So.... What are you doing h-here?" I avoided all eye contact with him.

"Actually, I was looking for you, I wanted to say sorry, I-"

"No, you shouldn't be the one apologizing, it should be me, I'm really sorry, I overreacted and if it wasn't for my stupidity this wouldn't have happened, so I blame myself. I'm sorry, Jonghyun."

"Oh well in that casse, it's ok," he replied and flipped his hair.

"But don't think that I haven't forgiven you, either," I said.

"Huh? I thought you said it was your-" he started, but I cut him off.

"I was talking about the fight, not the running away part," this time I made full eye contact.

"So now you're blaming me?" he accused.

"Are you freaking kidding me? Yes, you poophead!" I hollered, yet made it soft enough so I wasn't disturbing anyone, remembering that we were in the school hall.

"What the hell did I do?" 

"Don't play dumb with me," I shook my head.

"I'm not playing, I really am dumb, I have no idea what you're talking about right now!" I really had the urge to laugh at him, but managed to keep a straight face.

"I thought I told you at the soccer field!" I widened my eyes at him. No response. "You know what, Jonghyun? Just figure it out by yourself, or better yet, my cousin, Hyun Ae. You two get along reeeealllly well together," I turned and walked away from him. 

Just keep walking, Song Hee, no matter how badly you want him to chase after you, just keep walking with your dignity. He'll come around.

"Song Hee," Jonghyun grabbed my wrist.

"What?" I looked over my shoulder and yanked my wrist out of his grasp.

"I-I- how do I explain this without you twisting my words?" he said silently. I started walking away again.

"For god's sake, STOP WALKING AWAY! Do you want me to drag you in a closet again?" he asked.

"Sorry, the closet's sort of..... occupied," I suddenly remembered Minho and Krystal.

"Ok, well then can you please listen to me? I-I didn't- well I guess I sort of.... kissed her back? But I didn't mean to! She pushed me up to the wall and I had no choice, she was strong, and I couldn't push her off!" he said.

"K, well I know that part, what I'm trying to figure out is why you didn't tell me. I wouldv'e believed you and been ok with it! But you let me believe that you really were cheating on me. Why didn't you just trust and just tell me the truth? Or did you think I was that inconsiderate?"

"Well considering the fact that you won't let me speak, you really are being inconsiderate, Song Hee! You've really changed, you know that?" he raised one eyebrow.

.......Silence.

"Wow, thanks, thanks a lot," I tried holding back my tears. I sniffed a bit to let him know that what he said really did hurt me, which was true.

His face immediately changed. He put his hand on my shoulder. "Song Hee, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Save it, I already know what you think of me now. I've changed. Knowing you, that's in a bad way, right?" I harshly shook my shoulder out of his reach and walked off, not caring if he went after me or not. He didn't. 

Looking back to make sure he wasn't following me, my tears automatically fell and dropped down my cheeks. I wiped them away and pursed my lips to make sure no more came out. I ran back to my dorm to hide my cried out face from everyone.

"Krystal unnie!" I cried, wiping away more and more teardrops. "Unnie?" I looked around the room. It was nighttime and she still wasn't back from who knows where. I tried calling her, but she left her phone in the dorm. "Ugh, pabo, take your phone with you next time!" I whispered and soon drifted off to sleep.

*The Next Day*

I woke up, expecting to find Krystal there. "Morning, unnie!" I looked over at her bed. It was still neat and tucked in. Omo, what if she got kidnapped? I immediately ran over to the guys' dorms.

"Key oppa, Onew oppa, Key oppa, Onew oppa!" I repeated multiple times, banging on the door.

"Ack, WHAT?" a grumpy Key stood before me.

"Have you guys seen Krystal anywhere? I can't find her!" 

"Um, no, not that I know of.... Same with Minho, he's been gone all of yesterday!" he shouted. I gasped. Ohmigod, I left them in the closet for a day without food, water, or a bathroom....... Hehe, whoops!

"Um, yeah, I'm just gonna-" I started before running off. I can't believe I did that, Krystal's gonna kill me!! I finally made it to the closet. I unlocked it and opened it quickly, fumbling every now and then. I smiled at what I saw. Minho was sleeping against a bucket, I'm guessing they did their business in, while Krystal's head was against Minho's shoulder. They looked so peaceful......

"YAH! Kim Song Hee!" Krystal had woken up followed by Minho. Uh-oh, time to run again. 

"Hehe, before you do anything, I just wanted to say..... sorry?" I flashed them a toothy grin before sprinting back to my dorm. I caught my breath, and something caught my eye at the foot of the doorway outside of the dorm. I picked it up. It was my locket that I had lost! I totally forgot about it. Attatched to it, there was a note that read:

                                           You,

                                                     I found your precious locket necklace. Don't think I'm gonna do anything nice again, I just know how much this means to you.

                                                                                                     -Nichkhun oppa

I squealed in delight, looking at the forgotten necklace. I almost put it back on when I remembered the meaning behind it. Jonghyun.... Aw, who needs that dumb dino anyways? It's still pretty. I clasped the hook that secured the necklace onto the loop and smiled.

"Song Hee, I swear I will- oooh, you found it!"

"Yeps, Nichkhun looked for it for me," I answered. "But aren't you still mad? I did lock you in a closet with nothing but mops and your crush,"

"Yeah, but I kind of owe you one, I think Minho might have finally started to like me as more than a friend! But don't do that ever again," she said the last part in a serious tone and we both laughed.

"What did you do all day?" she asked.

"Well I ran into more of my past and cried my eyes out," I replied. She sighed and shook me by my shoulders.

"Don't worry, I'm sure this will all-" she started.

"I see you've kept it," I heard Jonghyun's voice.

"What are you doing here?" I scoffed.

"Eh.... idk, just looking for you," he walked up to us.

"Wait..... THIS is the Kim Jonghyun you were talking about?" Krystal's eyes widened.

"Krystal?" he squinted his eyes at her to make sure it was the Krystal he was talking about. I was so lost.

"Hold up, WHAT? You two know each other?" I said in the middle of them.

"Yeah..... he's ........ he's my ex," Krystal looked back at me.

"Long time, no see, Krystal," Jonghyun smirked.

EH??????