So confuzzled -_-

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

"Long time no see, Krystal," Jonghyun smirked, then smiled.

EH????????

"Wait WHAT? W-When did this all happen?" -_- my brain was so confuzzled....

Krystal kept the glare on her face. "A few years back."

"A-And how, exactly?" I widened my eyes. It was like those two were shooting lasers at each other.

"Well, it started as a school project, and since I was in the top 5 of my school, I was paired with someone who could have me 'rub off on them' and help them get more focused, so I was paired with him. Long story short, he used me for a good grade, and I actually believed-"

"I didn't mean for that to happen!" Jonghyun screamed, cutting her off.

"Then how did it happen, Jonghyun? Why don't you tell me?" Krystal put a hand on her hip.

"I-I was expelled from the school after the project," he finally said.

"What does that have to do with ANYTHING?" Krystal shouted.

"I broke up with you after the project because I was expelled, and I had to move so I could go to a different school!" he fired back.

"WHY didn't you just tell me? You had me think this WHOLE time that you used me for that good grade and just left with no good reason!"

"I- I was-" he started.

"You were what? I can't believe you didn't tell me, you left me heartbroken for months! If you told me, we wouldn't have to break up! This can't be forgiven very easily, you know," Krystal yelled. I've never, ever seen Krystal so upset and angry before. After a whole year of knowing her, she was always the happy, perky girl who always brought people's spirits up. It's like she has an on/off button.

I joined in. "I know! The reason why I ran away is because he didn't tell me the truth! He doesn't tell you anything! He made me start a whole new life without any family or anything to support me!"

"I would've told both of you, but- but...." he stopped.

"But WHAT?" Krystal and I shouted in unison.

"But I was ashamed, ok? How would it look like if I got expelled out of the blue like that, or how could I tell you that I what? 'Accidentally cheated on you'?" he looked down.

There was a long pause before Krystal broke it. She shook her head and I thought I saw her tearing up a bit. Opening the door, she looked back once before getting into our dorm and slamming it with a BAM. Jonghyun looked at me.

"Look, Song Hee, I'm truely sorry. I was just afraid that I would lose you, and with the choice I made, I did. And I'm sorry with what I said before, I was just frustrated, and..... I'm really really sorry," a tear trickled down his cheek. Meanwhile, I was lost in my thoughts. I wasn't sure if I was just ready to forgive him or take him back just yet.

"Jonghyun, I- it takes a long time for things like this to heal for me, and the fact that I left everything because of that one mistake, I-I don't even know what to think anymore. I'll forgive you...." his face brightened. "......but only as a friend. I'm sorry," I looked away and stepped into my dorm and shut the door. When I heard him walk away, I slowly slid my body down until my back was against the door and I was curled up into a ball.

I tried crying, but I guess I was all cried out. I rubbed my face and laid on my bed on my stomach and buried my face in my pillow.

Ring Ding Dong

Ring Ding Dong

I heard my phone ring. Not caring who it was, I slammed it up against my ear.

"Y-Yeobosayeo?" I sniffled.

"Were you crying?" Ae Cha. I immediately recognized  her voice.

"I guess.... Are you here yet? I really need someone to talk to, and my roommate is kinda.... upset."

"Yeah, I'm at the front gate. Do you just want to tell me, or do you want to come down?" she asked.

"Um, I'll just tell you, I don't feel like leaving my dorm. It's dorm number C5 in the girls' wing."

"KK, I'll be there soon! Annyeong~!" she squealed. I laughed to myself. I really missed her. 

Around 5 minutes later, I heard a knock at the door. I groaned before getting up and walking over, tripping every now and then.

"Song Hee, could you get that?" Krystal's voice echoed from the bathroom.

"Way ahead of you," I answered, opening the door. I was immediately hugged to death.

"Ae C-Cha..... C-Can't breathe..... P-Please let g-go...." I said, taking short breaths.

"Oh, whoops! Hehe, sorry!" she autimatically loosened her grasp and faced me. I saw she was crying and sniffling. I touched my eyes and realized I was, too.

"It's been a long time," she finally spoke. I nodded before embracing her into a big hug. She looked exactly the same. Her shoulder length jet black hair and tan, smooth skin with her small squinty dark brown eyes were all the same.

I sniffed. "Oh, come in! Make yourself at home!" I sang. I was so happy to finally see my best friend again. 

"I have some exciting news to tell you!" she shouted.

"You aren't pregnant, right?" I joked.

She smacked my arm playfully. "Ha-ha, very funny, but no, I-"

"Wait, so no one's pregnant?" I joked yet again before laughing.

"Nooooo! Just listen!" I nodded.

"Arasso, so what is it?" I questioned.

"Well, around 3 months after your little runaway, I got a boyfriend! He's nice, sweet, caring, athletic, strong, everything any girl would ever want in a guy!" she smiled before staringg off into space... again.

"That's awesome! While I just got out of my relationships..... you got one," I looked down remembering Jonghyun, Nichkhun and Dongho.

"Aww, that's ok, I'm sure you'll find someone soon," she said, making me laugh. It was like she was never down in the dumps. Ever.

"So what's his name?" I asked.

"He goes here, I don't know if you know him, but his name is Nichkhun! Today's our 9 month anniversery, and he's taking me somewhere special tonight!" 

".........."

"Song Hee? Something wrong?" she waved a hand in front of my face.

"Wait, you said you started dating him 9 months ago? And his name in Nichkhun?"

"Yeah, why?" she asked.

"It's just that- nevermind, I'm glad for you two!" I beamed and hugged her. After all, it could be a different Nichkhun, right? Nichkhun and I started dating 6 months ago, so most likely it's a different guy........

I hope.

------------------------------------------------

Dun Dun DUUUUN!!!! Heyo! I seem to update really often, don't I? Oh well, there's really nothing better for me to do.... Don't judge me, I have lots of free time! :) Whatevs! COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!

P.S. There's another fanfic that's I also subscribed to, that I think you guys would like! (Geez, I'm advertising again, but whatevs!). It's just getting started, so if you guys could give her some support and encouragement by just commeenting and/or subscribing, I'm sure you'd make her really happy! :) So here it is, by Shineegirl101, 'Honesty' Is The Best Policy:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/177174/honesty-is-the-best-policy-drama-romance-shinee

-dino-nerd525