Fate

Not Your Average Fairytale

6 MONTHS LATER...

Song Hee's P.O.V.

I coughed and choked on nothing but dust and cobwebs in the attic. My mother waved her hand in front of her to clear her face of the dirtiness.

"I hope it still fits you..." she said as she rummaged through one of the boxes before fishing it out.

In her arms lay my old wedding dress- the one I was suppposed to wear before I ran away.

"Aish... This won't do, we must go shopping again!" she declared, exaimining all of the holes and tears now in the layers of the dress, probably from when I was in the woods after my little stunt.

"Can that be later? I don't even know when we're getting married yet, might asa well wait so I don't grow out of the dress," I sighed, trying to avoid yet another shopping spree day.

"Fine fine, but when the time does come, I want you to call your friend. Hyoyeon, was it?" she pushed me out of the attic.

"Ne, I think she'll find the perfect dress."

"Oh look at the time! I really should be cooking dinner!" she shouted.

"You don't have to cook for me. I'm gonna have dinner with my friends tonight," I told her. She nodded before she let me out the door.

***

"Waaaaah, it's been so long since all of us have been together!" Krystal squealed.

"I knooooow!" Taemin joined. "And now Jonghyun hyung and Song Hee are getting married!"

"Not for at least another year!" I added, earning a disappointed pout from the boy.

"That's right, whenever my girl is ready, I'll be ready!" Jonghyun sided with me. 

"Then how does tomorrow sound?" I joked.

"WHAT??? WE AREN'T READY!" Jonghyun freaked.

I smirked and kissed his cheek while everyone else laughed.

"Truth or dare time!" Onew suggested.

"I'll get the bottle," said Key.

***

"Ok, Minho. Truth or dare?" I challenged.

"Aish, why does the bottle ALWAYS land on me?" he yelled. "And I always pick dare, so truth."

"If Krystal and Key were locked in a burning building and you could only pick one of them to save, who would it be?"

"Krystal," he said with no hesitation.

"Yeah that's right Min- WAIT WHAT?" Key screamed, hitting his arm.

"Sorry hyung!" Minho laughed and spun the awaiting bottle in the middle of our circle. This time, it landed on Jonghyun. Oh crap, it's probably gonna involve me....

"Hyung, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Who is your favorite girlfriend you've had?" he asked. Oh well that's easy. He's obviously gonna pick-

"Se Kyung."

WHAAAAAAAATTTT?????

"Fine then, go marry her," I pouted and felt tears b at my eyes. I was actually really sensitive about things like that.

"She's my favorite girlfriend, but I'm done with that. You are, and always will be, my only and favorite wife," he finished and kissed me sweetly on the lips.

"Even in a game of truth or dare he's romantic..." Krystal said. "Why can't you be like that?" she smacked Minho's chest.

"Yah, we shared cotton candy at Lotte World!" he defended.

"That I paid for!" she pouted.

"But-"

"I'm joking!" she giggled and pecked his nose.

"You guys are forever alone," Jonghyun motioned towards everyone else.

"Well I have Onew hyung, so we can be forever alone together!" Taemin linked arms with Onew.

"Uh Taemin, you can't be together with someone if you're forever alo-" Onew started but was cut off by Ae Cha.

"Hey, what about me and Key?" she asked, pointing to Key who was on the floor next to her.

"Eh, you guys'll hook up any time now," Taemin rolled his eyes while everyone else laughed at the two who were turning bright red.

"And me? I'm always out of the picture here!" Hyoyeon shouted. In fact, I didn't even know she was here. She's kind of a background character that everyone loves.

"You can be with me so Taemin gets the term 'forever alone'," Onew left Taemin's grip and put his arm around Hyoyeon making her look a bit uncomfortable.

We all joked and laughed around, whether it was Onew condition, or Key Umma, or 'Forever alone' Taemin, or Flaming Charisma Minho who was particularly protective of his girlfriend.

I was am very, extremely lucky to have these people in my life, and I couldn't have done it without fate.

Fate lead my instincts and told me to run away.

Fate lead me through the woods and with some of my best friends.

Fate lead me to Seoul University and gave me the best roommate ever.

Fate lead my necklace to fall off at the soccer field, and lead me to go there where all of my (ex) boyfriends were.

Fate lead Ae Cha and Hyoyeon back to me.

Fate lead Hyun Ae out of her troubles, and out of mine.

Fate lead me back home with Umma and Appa.

Fate lead Jonghyun to be my fiance, and lead me here where I belong- with the people I love.

This time, fate was on my side, and it was the best feeling in the world.

 

THE END

========================================

Don't worry, this isn't the total end- there will be epilogue chapters, but this is technically the end of my story! T-T I can't express in words how happy and thankful I am to all of you readers for supporting my story all the way (except for some unsubbers here and there). Without you guys, my story would be just a bunch of words, and at first, I thought no one would read it since I was insecure about my first fanfic, but you guys did, and it's one of the best things ever. I'm really not sure about sequels.... There is like, a 75% chance of there not being a sequel, because I think everything that was supposed to happen already happened, so I'm sorry to all! But I advise you to please check out others that I will write in the future for you. I'll make all my thanks at the real end of the fanfic, but for now, *bows* Kansamnida! Thank you for supporting Not Your Average Fairytale!!!

-dino-nerd525