Back down memory lane

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

I felt so helpless. These three guys who obviously REALLY care about me are beating the fudge out of each other for me. I tried multiple times to stop the fight, but was either ignored or even hit from accidental target misses. I had to admit, even though I feel terrible that I can't do anything to help, watching three guys fight over you was pretty entertaining if you ask me. I even laughed at some of the hits and kicks.

"O-kay! I think that's enough. Hey! Sto- Wait- YAH!!!!!!" the trio stopped what they were doing. "Thank you!" I sighed in relief while combing my hair with my fingers.

After a while of exchanging glances, Nichkhun eventually slammed his fist on the grass and pulled himself up, walking away.

"Oppa, where are you going?" I went after him, leaving Jonghyun and Dongho sitting on the field. I grabbed his arm. He coldly shook it off.

"I have a game to get to. And, don't call me oppa anymore. I don't like girls who lie," he said harshly. With that, Nichkhun met up with Taecyeon and began their game leaving me speechless. I started to feel the pain and sadness through my mind and body. I felt like my heart was literally about to break. A single tear made its way from the corner of my eye, landing on the ground. I just lost everything I really loved. And it was all because of this bad timing.

I turned around to Jonghyun and Dongho who were just as bruised up and bloddy as Nichkhun. 

"Yah! You pabos! Do you see what you did?" I cried. They looked down at their feet.

"Song Hee, I'm sorry, I was just-"

Before Jonghyun could finish his sentence, I stompped off of the soccer field, shaking my head.

I knew it wasn't their fault. It was mine, but I just couldn't take any more weight on my shoulders and tried to blame someone else. As I was walking back to my dorm, I felt more and more tears slip out of my eyes, and before I knew it, I was silently sobbing tot myself. I thought about ways that it wasn't my fault, and found only one or two. Guilt rose over me as well. 

"What have I done?" I quietly asked myself, dropping to my knees and started crying my eyes out. A couple of drops landed on my hand, and I wiped away the tears forming. 

"Song Hee? Oh my god, what happened?" I heard Krystal's voice and turned immediately. I really needed someone to talk to.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, getting up.

"Just out for a jog. I really should be asking you the same quetion, and what happened to your hair?" she picked up a strand of my past hair.

"It's a long story, I'll tell you at the dorm."

"Then let's head back together," she grinned and took a sip of water from her plastic bottle.

"Thanks, unnie." 

Together, we walked back to the dorm, and by then I had told her everything up to the point of me getting into Seoul University and how all of this worked out up to now.

"A-And then Dongho found me and revealed my identity right in front of oppa, too!" I started tearing up a bit. Krystal gasped.

"Then what happened?"

I then told her the rest, finishing in tears, taking little bites of ice cream that Krystal had given to me to 'calm my emotions.'

"Song Hee, that's truely-"

Ring ding dong 

Ring ding dong

She was cut off by my phone ringing. (A/N: Since she left her phone when runaway, so she got a new phone later)

"Yeobosayeo?" I answered it making sure that my sobs weren't heard.

"Song Hee? Oh, I've missed you so much, how have you been?" the voice on the other end spoke.

"Woah woah, hold up. Who are you, and how did you get my number?" Krystal was staring at me as I answered.

The person laughed. "Same old Song Hee. You silly, this is your ultimate BFF! You know now?"

"AE CHA?" my eyes practically bulged out of their sockets.

"Correct! So first thing's first. Where are you?" she asked suspiciously.

"Why?"

"So I can visit, of course! Everyone will be so glad to see you!" she squealed.

"Everyone? Um, no thanks. I just met up with others from my past, and let's just say that it ended up ugly. Promise that you won't bring them?" I said.

"But-"

"Ae Cha," I said in a serious tone. That always worked.

"Ugh, fine fine."

"Seoul University. I'll tell you the details when you get here."

"Goody! I'll come tomorrow! Annyeong!" and with that, she hung up. I laughed to myself. Same old Ae Cha, but how on Earth did she get my number?

"Who was that?" Krystal took a scoop of ice cream from my tub.

"Oh, my best friend from my past. Her name's Ae Cha, I think you'll like her, you guys are really alike!" I smiled.

"I look forward to meeting her!" she took another scoop.

Just then, there was a knock on the door. I stepped forward to answer it while Krystal went to the bathroom.

I opened the door with a swing after looking through the peephole.

"Minho oppa, thanks for coming!" I invited him in.

He gasped, "Y-Your hair!" immediately noticing my wig off for once.

"Long story short, my past came to haunt me. Tell you more later," I scratched my head. He shrugged and walked in.

"So this is what a girl's dorm looks like....." he began to look around.

"Don't make this creepy," I gave him a weird look.

"K, so why'd you invite me over?" he looked at me with his big eyes, sitting on my bed and hugging one of my pillows.

It had been my little scheme to get Krystal and Minho together ever since I had noticed that Krystal liked him. Gawd, I sound like Ae Cha now! I'm even using one of her techniques! Krystal walked out of the bathroom.

"Yah Song Hee, are there any more pantiliners, I-" she immediately stopped in her tracks and blushed when she saw our visitor. Minho snickered then started to burst into laughter. I face palmed.

Krystal's P.O.V.

As Minho was laughing his head off, I blushed tomato red. That. Did. Not. Just. Happen. Why, why, WHY? I wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

Song Hee cleared . "Yeah, so could you guys follow me please?" Minho and I exchanged glances and shrugged before following. She led us into the hall and finally at the closet. "You know in there? The janitor asked me to clean this box out, so I wanted oppa to help and get it because it's too heavy for me."

"Ok," he went inside and I followed in case he needed help. "So which box was i- What are you doing?" he asked. I turned around. Song Hee closed the door and locked it from the outside before running away. That devil. I'm so gonna get her later.

"So, pantiliners, huh?" he started laughing again.

"Shut. Up!" I started smacking his arm.

Song Hee's P.O.V.

Success!

After seeing their priceless faces through the closet window when I locked the door, I frantically started running, forgetting everything that had happened earlier in the day. I was laughing so hard that tears were falling from my eyes, until I ran into something and fell.

"Omo, gwenchana?" the person extended his hand out. I rubbed my head and took it.

"Gomawo, J-Jonghyun?" 

-------------------------------------------------------------

I'm starting to like cliffhangers..... :D Ha, I like what i did there, see? Like I was in the intense plot, then I switched to the Minstal story and you were probably all like "What? What happened to the other EPIC story?" and then its back with a cliffhanger! Yay! XD

BTW, check out these fanfics! They're all of the following: Awesome, epic, fun, funny, good, amazing, and not to mention, *ahem* AWESOME! I think you'd really like them! So first, like how I mentioned before, The Fire in Your Heart by Taemint71893:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/156787/the-fire-in-your-heart-jonghyun-key-kidnap-minho-romance-shinee-taemin

and a NEW, OTHER AWESOME one, She's the Badass Gangster, He's the y Celebrity by IMinLOVEwithKEY:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/110210/she-s-the-badass-gangster-he-s-the-y-celebrity-beast-dara-dongwoon-hyuna-kikwang-ljoe-teentop

Check them out NOW! They are also my loyal subbers and commenters, so they don't bite! They're nice! :D

-dino-nerd525