Bad Timing

Not Your Average Fairytale

Dongho's P.O.V.

BOYFRIEND?

"Y-Your what?" I spit out the words.

"Mm. Boyfriend. We are very happy together, right Nichkhun oppa?" she put her arm around him while he nodded and smiled back at her. *Gag*

"C'mon Song Hee, you have to come home, everyone's been searching for you! You can't just stay here for the rest of your life," I said. Song Hee's eyes widened.

"I'm truely sorry, I think you're thinking of another Song Hee. I hope you'll find her, though!" she grinned and turned her back to me, trying to walk away when I grabbed her cheap wig and yanked it off.

Song Hee's P.O.V.

I turned away from Dongho and began to walk away. Phew, that was a close one!

However, when I took one step forward, I felt a sharp yanking at the back of my head, and before I knew it, my wig was lying on the soccer field. Dammit, Song Hee, why couldn't you just have dyed your hair for real? Pabo, pabo, pabo!

I turned back to him, my brownish blackish hair now in my vision. I looked at Nichkhun.

"Oppa, I-"

"Wha-What- How-But you-" his shocked expression almost made my laugh, but I held it in.

"Oppa, I can explain this all later, I-"

"Pfft, what's there to explain? Oh I know, that you've been keeping this big secret from your own boyfriend all this time?" Dongho smirked.

"I thought we didn't keep secrets from each other," Nichkhun's expression darkened and he looked down at his feet.

"We don't, oppa it's just that if you knew, I-I just didn't-" I started.

"Just didn't what?" Nichkhun sternly asked.

"Just didn't-"

"God, that is you!" I heard someone scream from far behind.

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

Sigh....

It's been exactly a year since my wedding with Song Hee and the whole runaway trouble, and I still couldn't find her. Maybe she left the country! Does she hate me that bad? Maybe it's just time to give up. I mean, she's obviously not in Seoul anymore, I just wish I could keep trying. I looked up at the fluffy clouds above me and kicked a small pebble on the track that surrounded a soccer field.

"I'm sorry, Song Hee. I said I would find you no matter what it took, and I let you down," I whispered to the sky, as if she were up there. I'm just glad I got away from Hyun Ae.... Just her name gives me shivers..... I was heading home when I saw little commotion going on at the soccer field and decided to check it out. 

One of the tall and slim figures pulled off a chunk of hair from another person, while the third one just stood there and watched it all. The person with the wig happened to be a girl- a very pretty girl with brownish blackish hair. Right now she was turned away from me, but when she pivited towards me, my mind went blank.

"Song Hee?" my eyes widened from hope and shock as I sprinted over to get a better look. As I got closer, I figured that it was indeed Song Hee. "God, it is you!" I shouted. She immediately stiffened up when I embraced her in a hug. I peeked at the other two guys. Some guy I don't know and Dongho??? She didn't hug me back, but instead just stood there. I thought this would be one of those romantic sappy movies where the boy is on one side and the girl on the other and they would run up to each other, crying like maniacs. Well, the crying part was correct. I quickly wiped the tear from my eye before anyone could see.

Song Hee's P.O.V.

No way, no way, no way in hell did he just happen to come here the same time as everyone else. Especially when someone just exposed my true identity. When Jonghyun let go of my waist, I stood and analyzed the scene. It wasn't pretty. My current boyfriend, ex boyfriend, and my ex fiance were standing right in front of me. Not to mention they were glaring at each other, too. I finally spoke up.

"Hey guys! So I see that you're all here! Hehe, how great is that?" I tried sounding cheery. All of the guys turned to face me, and by the look on all of their faces, I could see they all expected to hear more.

"Hehe, o-kay! So, Dongho, Jonghyun, this is my boyfriend, Nichkhun," I said trying to act casual when on the inside I was dying inside from the sadness and regret from seeing Jonghyun. Nichkhun slightly waved while I could see Jonghyun stiffening up.

"And this is Dongho, my, um, ex boyfriend!" I scrathed my head. There was so much awkward in the air. Next came the part I dreaded for the most.

"Um, and this is Jonghyun, my, how do I put this?" I looked at Jonghyun for help.

"Yeah, I'm her fiance if you were wondering," when those words escaped his lips, I immediately face palmed. I could see Nichkhun was just about ready to leave, and by his look, I could see that if he did, he would never look back. Why, Jonghyun, why? I nudged him and ran over to Nichkhun.

"No, no, you've got it all wrong, the wedding didn't really happen, I-I ran away before it did because it was a-an arranged marriage, and I-I didn't want it," I tried soothing the pain I saw growing in him. I saw his clenched fist loosen a bit.

"Yeah, why did you run away in the first place?" Jonghyun spoke. Oh no he didnt! I slowly turned around to face him, a disgusted look on my face. I took a few steps closer to him and I saw him flinch hbefore stepping back further.

"Why? You did a teribble thing to me, and now you're asking me WHY I ran away? Really Jonghyun? Ok, I'll tell you since it seems that you have a short memory span there! You cheated on me, you stupid, arrogant, good for nothing dino!" I yelled.

"What? How did you see that?" Jonghyun quizzed.

"I saw it all in your dressing room! Ask Dongho, he saw it, too. He took me there so you could see how I looked in my dress! I can't believe you would actually do that on our wedding day with my evil devil of a cousin!" I answered.

All eyes were on Dongho now. "So you were the one who split us up and made her run away?" Jonghyun said through clenched teeth.

"What? Yes, I mean n-no! Why would I-I wouldn't- but...... yes, yeah, I guess I did, but I'm extremely sorry, I didn't think she would-" Dongho was cut off by Jonghyun's fist that came crashing down on his mouth. Soon a whole fight broke out. I looked back at Nichkhun for help, but he still looked mad at me. After a while of watching the endless fight, he sighed and left to go break them up, but ended up in the messy fight as well. I saw him use Jonghyun's face as a punching bag, while Jonghyun was pounding Dongho with any body part he had left.

"Oh my god, stop it! Get off of him!" I tried stopping the vicious man fight, but failed. Why did this happen to me????

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyo! Woah, man fight, EPIC!!! Sorry if I kind of left you hanging there, but woah, jonghyun's back..... and started that epic man fight! I really didn't plan on Jonghyun coming in until next chapter, but I thought it would be awesome to have an intense fight for Song Hee, so yeah. COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! TELL YOUR FRIENDS! oh, and how did you like this chapter? I was on a roll writing it! :)

-dino-nerd525