The end?

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

Breathe in. Breathe out.

This was it.

This was my day. My real day, not one that got ruined by my stupid actions.

I stared at myself in the mirror. My hair was pulled back into a tight bun, my makeup was noticeable, but not too flashy. I ran my hands over the smooth material of my new dress. It was a cap sleeve long wedding dress with a sweetheart neckline, tight and layered top, and simple, smooth bottom.

"Song Hee, it's time," Appa came in wearing a big grin on his face. I ran up and hugged him one last time before I headed out with my parents by my side.

I heard the wedding music start to play on the piano, and saw all of the bride's maids and the best man come out beforehand. I wanted to see all my friends in the crowd, so I put my other cousins as the bride's maids. Then, a different type of music played, and I knew it was the time. The doors swung open, revealing both sides.

We walked at a slow, steady pace until we finally reached the altar. Jonghyun shook both Umma and Appa's hands before taking their seats. Jonghyun took his hand in mine, and kissed my cheek.

While the priest was talking, my eyes scanned the audience. All of my family was there.

I saw Umma and Appa cuddle next to each other while listening attentively, I saw some of my classmates, but all in one cluster, I saw my best friends. 

Krystal's head lay on Minho's shoulder as they both gave me the thumbs up sign, Key and Ae Cha next to them with their hands together, Onew and Taemin, both waving to me like crazy, and Hyoyeon trying to stop them from distracting me. In the next row were Hyun Ae and Nichkhun. I smiled at both of them, and Hyun Ae returned the gesture with a peace sign while she held up both her's and Nichkhun's hands together. I smiled. I guess everyone deserves love...

Next to them was Dongho, giving us both encouraging looks, and even Miyoung, his ex-girlfriend that I totally forgot about.

Before I knew it, Jonghyun was already reading his vows.

"Song Hee, you, by far, is the best thing that's ever happened to me. You're the funniest, prettiest, kindest, most amazing girl I've ever met, and I know at first I wanted nothing to do with you, but look at me now, reading my wedding vows to you, my soon-to-be wife. We've gone through so much together, it's been like a roller coaster ride. There's been those bad times and those good times, but nothing could ever come between us. I love you with all my heart, and I will do anything for you," he finished. I held in my tears, leaving them pooled in my eyes. I saw some people already start to sob as well.

I grinned and let a small tear escape my eyelid and sniffed once. "Jonghyun, I know you aren't the perfect, rich, handsome, most romantic guy out there," I started. I saw some frowns appear in the crowd and on Jonghyun. "but if you were, that'd be boring. You're so much better than that, and it's all for me, and I couldn't be prouder in my life. I promise never to leave you, and to love you no matter what bad things we face. I love you more than the world, and I couldn't be more thankful to see you here with me about to finish the biggest day of our lives." I let another tear run down my face. Jonghyun wiped it with his thumb and gave me a genuine smile. 

"Alright then. Kim Jonghyun, do you take Kim Song Hee to be your wedded wife?" he turned to face him. I squeezed his hand to remind him of all the good times we've had.

"I do," he replied without hesitation, squeezing my hand back.

"And do you, Kim Song Hee, take Kim Jonghyun to be your wedded husba-"

"I do," I answered a bit too quickly, earning a few chuckles from the audience.

"Then by the power vested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife! You may now kiss the bride," he declared.

Jonghyun leaned in, grabbing both sides of my neck, and pressed his lips to mine. It was a short and sweet kiss, but it felt like electricity ran up and down my spine as it happened. 

After he pulled away, I smiled brightly and hugged him tight, my arms dangling around my neck as the crowd cheered and whooped.

"I love you," I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too. Forever and always," he held his pinky out. I laughed.

"Forever and always," I echoed, locking pinkies with him as he dove in for another kiss.

***

"Congrats you two!" Onew ran up to us during the reception party and messed up my hair a bit.

"Oneeeewww!" I whined, trying to put it back in place. He flashed me a cheeky smile while I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I would like to raise a toast!" Ae Cha shouted, tapping her fork onto her glass. Everyone stopped their conversations and faced my best friend. "To Song Hee and Jonghyun!" she raised her cup.

"To Song Hee and Jonghyun!" everyone else repeated. They clanked their glasses with each other's and chugged down their drinks.

Jonghyun put his arm around me while we laughed. "So what do you think about kids?"

"As soon as possible," I replied.

"So... tonight?" he wiggled his eyebrows.

I chuckled. "Maybe so, maybe so..." I winked at him.

"Song Heeeeeee~!" I heard behind me. As soon as I turned around, I was enveloped in one of the tightest hugs in history.

"H-Hey..... Hyun Ae.... Let go," I poked her back.

She immediately set me free, letting me breathe in the air I was lacking.

"I'm so happy for you!" she cooed, never letting go of Nichkhun's hand while he chatted along with Jonghyun.

"Awww thanks! So you and Nichkhun, huh?" I nudged her.

"How do you know him? I was supposed to introduce you two tonight," she said. Whoops....

*Flashback*

"Knock knock," I heard someone call from the back of the door. 

"Come in," I chanted. The door slowly opened. Nichkhun's head popped in. I wanted to stay mad at him, but I can't keep grudges.

"Hey Nichkhun!" I hugged him tightly.

"Hey! So.... you and Jonghyun..." he said, looking down.

I sighed. "What do you want, Nichkhun?" 

"Ok, so I really like Hyun Ae, and I promise I won't cheat on her, but could you please say you don't know me so she doesn't know I cheated on you? She gets very protective when she talks about you and I don't wanna blow it with her. So PLEASE?" he said in one breath.

I chuckled. "Yeah, why not?"

"Really?" I nodded. "Thanks so much! And, congrats with Jonghyun, but the wedding's about to start, I better get back out there!"

*End of Flashback*

"H-He's one of my classmates, but I never really talked to him before," I lied.

"Oh, well I guess I'll have to skip the intro!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, can we please get the husband and wife down to the dance floor for their first dance please?" the DJ  asked.

"That's you! Go," she shooed me away, pushing me towards Jonghyun.

The song, "The Name I Loved," played, and my arms found their way to the back of Jonghyun's neck. His s around my waist.

"Problem," he whispered.

"Yeah?" 

"I can't dance very well," he said, right as he stepped on my foot.

I giggled. "It's ok, I can't slow dance, either."

"You know, this is now our song," he swayed back and forth.

"I guess it is. It's perfect," I rested my head on Jonghyun's chest and continued to dance wherever my feet led me to.

"Ready to spend the rest of our lives together?" he asked, kissing the top of my head.

"Ready as I'll ever be," I replied.

"Saranghe yeobo," he kissed my head once more.

"Saranghe," I nuzzled my head further into his suit that smelled of cinnamon as I locked pinkies with him before returning our hands back to our regular position.

"Is that like, our thing now?" I looked up at him.

"I guess," he laughed as I pecked him softly on the lips.

I will always love you...

Hyun Ae's mother P.O.V.

I will get my revenge. Just you wait, lover girl.... One day...

THE END?

========================================================

Okay, this is the real end of Not Your Average Fairytale!!!! *claps* But do not fret, because *gasp* WHAT'S THIS? A SEQUEL YOU SAY??? This one is mostly about their DAUGHTER, but there will be Jong Hee, Key Cha, Minstal, and Khun Ae~! It's called Happily Ever After? Kekekeke...... But I wanted to say *sobs* THANKS SOOOO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME THROUGH MY FIRST EVER FANFIC~! <3 <3 <3 YOU GUYS ROCK~!!!!! 

Thanks to all my subbers, even if you were a silent reader ^^ And thanks to some new readers I may have in the future! And if you want, *sigh* you guys can unsub, but that'd make me a sad girl :( Thanks to:

taemint71893***Superjshineekpopkid***BlingDino_Winnie***sheriebong***GracieP***IMinLOVEwithKEY***kpopforever26***TaeminButterfly***xLacey***
Lyssie621***Mimishineess501***leeyunee***ElmoBrew***AlyssaLuvsSHINee***LocketForever***amyluong***JulietteShawol1***MusicToMyHeart***
UKissLoverr***MissRara***SHINee_blingbling***ephrael***shivikanarang***K-popfan4ever***super143l***Ivorystarlight***Hyukkie27***IceDragonXD1***
min2key***fyekay918***SHINeeOJKMT***shinning4ever***nanashi***LoveDubu***gemstonemay***rubyrox85***Suju_Shinee_JYJ1992***JINGAHEUN***
vivi18***Jessicatran*** Shineegirl101

And to more who shall read this story in the future! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!~ <3 all of you~!!!
Here's the sequel, but the thing is, it probably won't be a long one like this, just like.... I'd say... 35 chappies the most? Maybe 30? Idk...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/219084

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!! *bows*

Joke:
Me: Why couldn't the melons get married?
You: Becuase they're melons! They can't get married!
Me: No, bcause they cantaloupe!!!
You: I like mine better....

Get it? Can't elope, cantaloupe???? Eh, whatever! Thanks again!

-dino-nerd525