One week to go

Not Your Average Fairytale

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

"So, girlfriend, where do you want to go next?" I muttered. PABO!

After a while, she said, "Um, I think we should call it a day, I'm pretty tired," she fake yawned.

"Oh, arasso," I said. "Do you at leat want me to walk you home or something?" I don't know why, but I really didn't want her to leave just yet. 

"Nope, it's okay, my house is like, right there anyway, so.... I guess I'll see you tomorrow? Remember we're meeting Dongho and Miyoung at that buffet," her voice cracked even at Dongho's name. We stood there for a while, just looking at each other. Anybody who walked by could just feel the awkwardness between us. She smiled at me.

"Well, bye!" I shouted and ran the opposite direction, so nobody could see my tomato-red face. What is up with me today? I quickly walked back to my house, only to be greeted with my grinning mother, who I could tell was waiting for me for quite a while.

"Jjongie!" she screeched. "How was your date?" 

"Was okay," I shrugged. "We went shopping, that's it." 

"So, you have no feelings for her whatsoever?" she asked. Did I? My heart skipped a beat thinking about her. It was only one date, how could I have already developed feelings for her?

"No," I lied, fiddling with my fingers.

"Well you better find some, your wedding is just one week away!" she headed towards the kitchen. I was walking up the stairs until my mind finally processed what she had said.

"WHAT? JUST A WEEK OF FREEDOM LEFT?" I turned around, my mouth was wide open. She nodded at me, sipping her tea. I stood there. Just one more week of my "player reputation" left.... No, I can't go back to my horrid, nerdy self. Never again. I don't know how, but I'm gonna put a stop to this somehow...

Song Hee's P.O.V.

"Well, bye!" Jonghyun shouted, then ran off. I smirked. What a dork. I have to admit, though, after our date, I guess I feel teeny, tiny feelings for him. I know he did, too, considering all that he's done today, he just doesn't want to admit that he's falling in love. Walking through my front door, I heard footsteps sprint down the stairs. My mother, why am I not surprised?

"So?" she looked at me with longing eyes.

"Soooo?" I echoed. 

"So, how was you date with Jonghyun?" she said in an annoying tone, shaking my arm. I swear, I am raising myself.

"Just like any other date, what were you expecting?" I poured myself a glass of water.

"Oh, well.... How do you feel?" she asked me. What the heck?

"I feel.... fine," I replied.

"So, no new boyfriend?" I stopped in my tracks., remembering our awkward conversation together just a few minutes ago.

Like reading my mind, she said," I guess there is a new boyfriend," she giggled uncontrolably.

"Umma! No, it's not like that, it's just that since we're getting married and all, we decided that-"

"Yeah, sure. But speed your relationship up if you want to at least get to the 'girlfriend status' by the time you're married next week," she air quoted 'girlfriend status.'

"Don't worry, I wi- WAIT, WHAT? You didn't tell me I was getting married next week!" I yelled., my eyes widening in horror.

"Oh, did I forget that? Whoops!" she sang, and ran up the staircase, leaving me dumbfounded. 

I can't believe this is happening to me. I stormed up to my room, burying my face in my pillow, screaming in frustration.

*The Next Day*

I woke up, my mind spinning with my dizzy thoughts. Oh great, I'm meeting both Jonghyun and Dongho today. Just kill me now....

After getting ready, I walked my way over to the buffet, not bothering to eat any breakfast. Wow, it was a really hot day today.

*At the Buffet*

"Hey, Song Hee," Miyoung was there first. I guess you could say that we were friends, aside from the fact that she *ahem* stole my boyfriend...

"Hey," I replied. "So, what number are we?"

"Ummm.... 5. We should be called in in about 8 minutes," she checked her watch.

"Cool," my stomach growled like crazy. Why didn't I eat breakfast???

"So, it's a pretty hot day today, huh?" she said.

"Yeah, I'm sweating buckets," I fanned myself with my hand and took off my cardigan.

Moments later, Dongho and Jonghyun arrived, siding next to us. My tummy roared from hunger, audible enough for Jonghyun to hear next to me.

"Are you okay?" he looked down at me, considering my short height.

"Yeah, I just haven't eaten for a long time, and it's really hot out, so I'm just kind of- kind of-"

Before I went down, all I heard was, "Oh my god, OH MY GOD!!!"

____________________________________________________________

Yaaay! Another chapter up!!!! :) Poor Song Hee, her life is so stressful, but that's how it's supposed to be, sorry! :P I might post another chapter up tonight, so look forward to it!

-dino-nerd525