Wedding day

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

"Song Hee, wait!" I heard Jonghyun's voice call after me. After the whole Hyun Ae incdient, I have obviously been ignoring him. He knows I'm mad at him, but what I'm waiting for is for him to ask me what's wrong, which he hasn't yet. I heard his shuffling footsteps grow closer, and I increased my walking speed, only making him go even faster and eventually catch up to me.

"Song Hee!" he caught his breath, bending down while panting, giving me the chance to walk away from him again when he grabbed my wrist.

"Why are you mad at me?!" he finally asked. I tried to keep my best serious face on.

"I'm mad at you because you are a cheater!" I shouted in his face.

"Wha-?" he looked so confused. Why is he playing innocent with me???

"Don't lie to me, pabo, I think you know exactly what I mean," I shhook his hand off of me and began to walk away from him again when he grabbed me by the waist.

"Jonghyun! Put me down- wait, what the hell are you- stop! I said stop- Jonghyun!" I hollered. He picked me up, too strong for me to fight back and put his big hand over my mouth to prevent me from screaming, dragging me into the school janitor's closet before putting me down.

I fixed my shirt and crossed my arms, waiting for his explenation.

"Why the hell are you mad at me?" he looked at me with concerned eyes.

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

I looked at her, waiting for her answer.

"I told you already, I saw you cheating on-" 

I didn't let her finish. "I did not cheat on you! Where would you even get that idea?"

"I don't know, why don't you ask Hyun Ae?" she grumbled.

"Hyun Ae? You think that I fell for Hyun Ae? Song Hee, you have nothing to worry about, Hyun Ae will never be someone I'd fall for." Where is she getting all of these mixed up ideas?

"Oh really? That doesn't explain much, considering that she was all over you!" she screamed at me. 

"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? JUST TELL ME!!!" I shook her shoulders before she shooed me off.

"She was totally seducing you, and you were enjoying it! Don't lie to me, I saw it in the Hanna store! You guys were like that for like 5 minutes, and you still did nothing!" I could see her eyes getting glassy.

A wave of guilt rushed over me. She must be thinking that I'm doing the same thing that Dongho did to her. "Song Hee, that was a mistake, I let my stupid player hormones get the best of me. I'm really sorry, it won't happen again. Can you forgive me now?" I sighed, hoping she would.

"I don't know, can I? she fired back. "You know how I feel about this kind of stuff, considering I've lived it!"

"I know, I was being really stupid, and I'm sorry! I promise you, it won't ever happen again, I swear!" I begged on my knees for forgiveness. I waasn't going to let this witch of a person get in between us.

She giggled. "Get up, Jonghyun." I obeyed, as she hugged me. "I'm sorry too, I guess I was just being sensitive... I usually don't hold grudges, either, so let's just pretend this never happened, arasso?" she kissed my cheek softly.

"Arasso," I wrapped my arm around her waist as we walked out of the janitor's closet, heading for class before lunch ends.

No one's P.O.V.

Little did Song Hee and Jonghyun know, there was not one, no, but two witches to this little plot, standing by, watching their every move.

"Darn," Dongho said, "I thought for sure we had gotten them."

"Me too,' Hyun Ae bit her thumbnail. "There really tough to crack."

"C'mon, think Hyun Ae! I didn't dump Miyoung for nothing, I really need Song Hee back, and I know you really want Jonghyun, too. What can we do to split them up?"

"Dongho, chill! I have a plan. All we need is an invitation, that's it. You do have one, don't you?"

"Check," he replied, and they both grinned evily.

*2 days later (wedding)*

Song Hee's P.O.V.

I was in my dressing room for the biggest day of my life. I felt my knees go weak, and my heart thumping so fast, I believed you could see it through my chest. This was it. I stared at myself in my dress with my beaded headband and faded vail, as umma and appa walked up to me. 

"My baby girl is all grown up," appa stated, pretending to cry, while umma really was.

They surrounded me with a group hug, and I wanted to cry, but my makeup artist (Ae Cha) told me not to, or else my eye makeup would stain. Suddenly, a new figure popped by my side. "Hey, Song Hee," Dongho said.

"Oh, hey Dongho, you made it! Where's Miyoung?" I looked around.

"Oh, I kind of dumped her... .I didn't feel like it was right, do you know what I'm saying?" he asked. I knew exactly what he waas talking about.

"You have no idea!" I nodded my head.

"You look really pretty today, Song Hee, do you wanna come with me so that your beauty can be seen by Jonghyun?" he questioned.

"Isn't it bad luck or something?" I doubted him.

"Nah, that's just made up. Come with me," he gestured and I followed.

We walked over to his closed dressing room, but heard soft voices coming from it. Probably his parents of family or something. I pressed my ear against the door to try to get a better hear of it, when Dongho's phone rang. "Oh, I really have to take this," he said, walking away talking into his phone. I nodded, pressing my ear back against the thick door.

"I really don't think we should be doing this," I heard Jonghyun's voice.

"Why not? It's not like anyone is going to find out about us," I heard a girl say ini a seductive tone. What the hell is going on now? I opened the door a crack, but makiing sure nobody could see me. My mouth fell at what I saw.

Jonghyun, again was being pushed up against the wall by Hyun Ae, but instead of teasing with his body, she was actually kissing, yes, kissing him, while he was kissing her back. He promised.... And on our wedding day, too... This time, I didn't bother try to hold in my tears. I let them flow down my cheeks, not caring if my eye makeup was ruined or not. 

Like on cue, Dongho's shadow hovered over me, and back-hugged me, letting me know that he saw the whole thing, too. I ran out of his grasp and headed back towards my dressing room, kicking everything from my rage.

"Pabo Jonghyun! He just doesn't know when to stop, does he?" I shouted, kicking my vanity. I looked at the couple necklaces I had planned on giving him. I held onto them tightly, crying my eyes out, but quickly turning my back against the doorway when Mrs. Kim told me there was only 5 minutes left until I had to go out. There was only one thing standing in my way. I didn't want to go out, I wanted to run away and never come back. I didn't want to be married to that cheating pabo, and I didn't want to face my parents, telling them that I couldn't do one thing for them to help their life long dream of having a successful business.

It was too late to stop the wedding, the music had already started playing, and I heard Ae Cha and Hyoyeon, my two bridesmaids getting ready to step out first. Making the stupid choice, I grabbed the necklaces as a memory of Jonghyun and my family, and jumped out of the window, sprinting my way into the hidden forest, mummbling, "Goodbye umma, appa, Ae Cha, Jonghyun, everybody!" while my tears flowed nonstop down my face. I don't even know why I did that, that was the stupidest thing I could've done, but one thing's for sure: It would be too shameful for me to ever show my face to them ever again. Ungrasping my hand, I realized that I only had the lock necklace left, and that the other must have fallen out as I climbed out of the window. I settled down by a tree, hugged my knees into my chest, and cried myself to sleep.

*Meanwhile* (Jonghyun's P.O.V.)

The music kept on playing, as everybody stood up and looked at the doorway, waiting for my bride to come out. I felt really guilty about what I did before the ceremony, but SHE kissed ME, I only kissed back for a while, because she pinned me up to the wall, leaving me no choice. I couldn't push her off, coz damn that girl was strong, but I really do feel bad about it... Oh well, all that mattered was me and Song Hee, spending the rest of our lives-

"SONG HEE'S GONE!" I heard Mr. Kim shout in tears.

"BWOH?" everybody started whispering to each other.

My heart sank to the pit of my stomach. How could she be gone? Did she see what I did with Hyun Ae? No, she couldn't have, my door was locked. Where could she be? I violently looked around the room, scanning for my missing bride. It can't be. I pursed my lips, trying to stop the river of tears building up on the inside of me. She could be in serious trouble.... I shook my head from the thought.

"All that I found in her dressing room was her heels, an open window, and this," Mr. Kim held out a small silver necklace in the shape of a key. I grabbed it from his hands. I think I've seen this necklace before at a wedding dress shop, it unlocks a lock necklace. Song Hee must've been planning on giving this to me, but why would she want to run away? It didn't matter to me anymore.

Dongho's P.O.V.

"SONG HEE'S GONE!" I heard Song Hee's father shout.

"WHAT?" I yelled. When I wanted the wedding to stop, I expected her just to object at the wedding, not really RUN AWAY! Oh, this is all my fault... Who knows what kind of trouble she could be in right now? I heard Hyun Ae snicker next to me.

"Great, now Jonghyun's all mine," a smile spread across her face.

"YAH! Don't you even care that Song Hee, your cousin is missing?" 

"I really don't, now get out of my face, so I can go claim my man!" she ran after Jonghyun, who ran out of the church., leaving me dumbfounded, the guilt rising over my head and haunting me.

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

As I was storming out of the church in tears, I looked at the necklace one more time and squeezed it. I have to find the girl with the lock that fits my key. As I was thinking, I muttered to myself, "Song Hee, wherever you are, I want you to know that I will find you, no matter how long it takes, or how dangerous it gets."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Kk, peeps, I introduce you to the beginning of the actual plot! Yay! I had a really tough time planning this chapter out, but I'll update soon! Look out for it! COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! TELL YOUR FRIENDS!!!!

-dino-nerd525