Wedding off! And... back on again?!

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

"STOP THE WEDDING!" I burst through the doors.

Please don't let me be too late.... I hoped. I crossed my fingers and took a deep breath before speaking again.

"Stop the wedding," I repeated, calmer this time. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Auntie Hyun Ae's mother put a hand over in shock. I smirked. Thank you, Dongho! I thought.

"I'm sorry, all objections have been-" I cut the priest off.

"Oh cut the crap, I've been in a bad mood all day, don't tell me what to do," I snapped. I slapped a hand over my mouth, wishing I hadn't said that. I bowed to him to say sorry for my rude language, but he put a hand up as if to tell me to continue.

"Song Hee!" Jonghyun and Hyun Ae shouted, racing towards me down the carpet from the altar, pulling me into a group hug. I squirmed in their hold. They soon got the message and let go, relieving me of my lack of air.

"Where were you? And what happened to your foot?" Jonghyun asked concerned, observing my bare foot. I guess running on it at full speed without shoes didn't help the piece of glass stuck into it from the bathroom. Dark red liguid came oozing out of the little cut.

"I was just..... occupied, that's all," I said.

Hyun Ae's mother shot up from her seat and put an arm around me. She chuckled. "She's probably just upset that she missed being the bridesmaid and wants to start the wedding over so she can be there, isn't that right, Song Hee?" she hissed the last part harshly in my ear, making me shiver and get goosebumps.

"Is that true?" the priest looked at me.

"A-Aniyo, that's not it at all. The reason why I wasn't here was because-" Hyun Ae's mother cut me off.

"I personally think she's thinking crazy. I bet the cut on her foot drained all of the blood from her body so it's not getting to her head or something," she lied.

I wriggled out of her grasp and slightly pushed her aside. "No! She locked me in the bathroom so I couldn't be here!" I spilled. I could hear Hyun Ae gasp and small whispers and conversations coming from the audience.

"And why would she do that?" Hyun Ae crossed her arms and looked at her mother suspiciously.

"So I wouldn't be able to do this," I walked up to Jonghyun and grabbed him by the collar, pulling him in and planting a small, sweet, passionate kiss on his soft lips which he cheerfully obliged to. A few coos and 'awww's came from the crowd.

"I love this man right here," I told the crowd, "and to be honest, we never really wanted this wedding but we were helping out a friend in need. We didn't hink it would go this far."

"I didn't want this either," Hyun Ae pointed out. "So I'm sorry for this big fuss, but the wedding is over."

Everyone started to leave and the priest started to pack up his things. Now to deal with the witch...

"It's not over unless I say it's over," her mother said.

"Excuse me, but this isn't your wedding, is it?" Hyun Ae put her hands on her hips and shifted her weight to the left side.

"We arranged it," her father defended.

"No, if I recall, you forced it," she shot back.

"This is what I'm talking about. You've always been like this. You don't care for anyone but yourselves and when you do, you get all controlling! There's no satisfying you, it's like I've been living up to this expectation and you just make it all the harder for me, and I'm sick of it!" Hyun Ae hollored.

"Name one time we've ever done that!" her mother shouted back, making Hyun Ae fired up even more.

"Are you friggin kidding me?! Just now, you locked your niece into a bathroom and forced her boyfriend that she loves to marry me!" 

"But-" Hyun Ae raised a hand as if to say, "Shut the hell up and let me finish!"

"Then you made me break up with Dongho back then, you were never there for me, and you even stranded me in AMERICA while you moved back to KOREA without telling me, leaving me to fend for myself for a whole friggin year!!!! And now you're denying it?!" she finished.

"We never-" her father started but never finished.

"Just do us all a favor and go! I can raise myself, considering I've been doing it for almost 10 years of my life!" Hyun Ae shooed them away.

"You can't do that!" her mother gasped.

"I think I just did!" 

"But-"

"OUT. NOW!" she barked, pointing towards the door. They looked shocked and surprised, yet still nodded their heads and left without another word. Jonghyun and I ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

"You actually did it! You stood up to them!" Jonghyun gave her the thumbs-up and ruffled her hair, messing it up in her tight bun.

"But sorry about your parents," I said guiltily.

"Nah, don't worry about it. They haven't been with me for more than half of my life, they're pretty much extras to me now," she rolled her eyes.

"C'mon, let's go get changed out of these clothes, arasso?" she lightly tapped my back. I nodded.

"I'll meet you there," I called after her. Once she was out of sight, I walked over to the last person in the room- Jonghyun.

"That was crazy, huh?" I asked, sitting next to him on one of the benches made for the guests. He let me snuggle my head into his chest and put his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him.

"Yeah, I know, right? I thought you ran away again!" he kissed my forehead.

"I would never do that again," I assured him.

"Pinky promise?" he held his pinky out.

"Pinky promise," I parroted, linking his pinky with mine.

"Good. So now I can do this," he said, getting up.

"Do what?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Just shhhhhh. Close your eyes and follow me," he took his hanky from his shirt pocket and tied it around my eyes, taking my hands and guiding me around the room until I felt a gush of air hit me, and I realized we were outside. What is this boy up to???

"Jonghyun, what are we doing outside?" I asked over the loud bursts of wind and rattling trees.

He pressed a finger to my lips. "No talking until I say so." I nodded to show I understood.

We probably walked around for 10 minutes until I felt no more air on me.

"Jonghyun, did you just walk me in circles the whole time?" my voice echoed around the almost silent room.

"Jonghyun?" I felt his hand rip out of mine, and after that, I couldn't see or hear anything.

"Jonghyun?!" I repeated, a little frightened. "W-Where'd you go? This isn't funny, seriously!" I panicked.

"Can I at least take my blindfold off now?" I asked to no one in particular. Like someone had been hearing me, the blindfold fell from my eyes and all I could see was darkness. I turned around to see who took my blindfold off. No one.

"Hello?" I shouted. "Jonghyun? Anybody?" Suddenly, a bright light appeared in the corner of one room, and revealed a handsomely dressed and prepared Jonghyun sitting at a piano, waiting for me.

"Jonghyun! There you are!" I ran over to him, picking up the bottom of my dress to make sure I didn't trip on it.

He got up and sat me down to the chair across from the piano. "Just relax and listen," he told me and sata back down at the piano stool. He began playing a soft, sweet melody and started singing softly, serenading my heart, making it melt. (Listen while reading: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iqZq6JftTo)

When he was finished, he got up from his seat and spun me around in my chair, making me face him. I put my hand over my mouth and held back the tears for I knew what was coming next. He slowly began to kneal down before me. From his pocket, he took out a small, red, velvet box and opened it in front of him. Laying inside was a small diamond ring. With his free hand, he took my hands.

"Song Hee, I know before, things didn't go the way we wanted it to go. But I never gave up on you. I knew we had something that was greater than anything in the world. That was love, and I knew it was made to last. And one day, my prayers were answered. I found you again, and that's when I knew we were meant to be. We've gone through a lot with each other, and I charished every second of those moments. I've had a great time being your boyfriend, but I'm sad to say that I'm breaking up with you as boyfriend and girlfriend, and confessing to you again as husband and wife. I know this may seem too early, but just a promise for the future, because I love you more than anything out there and I would wait a million years for you to be ready, and I want to spend the rest of our lives together."

He began to my hair. "Kim Song Hee, I'll say it once, and I'll say it again. I love you and I want to be with you forever. Will you marry me? Again?" he kissed the back of my hand. I felt like everything was flashing before my eyes. I can't believe just around two years ago, I was hating his guts and now here I am, about to answer to his proposal. I let all of the tears fall down my cheeks, only to be wiped away by Jonghyun's hand.

"Just for the future. It doesn't have to be now," Jonghyun said, wanting to make sure I knew.

"I.....I....." All I could do was nod my head up and down to tell him my answer was yes.

"Yes?" his eyes widened. "Did you say yes?" he got up excidedly. I nodded again, covering my mouth. He smiled from ear to ear and picked me up bridal style, spinning me around before kissing me, both our mouths and tongues playing and wrestling with each other.

"I love you," he said, resting his forehead on mine.

"I love you, too. Forever and always."

======================================

Ah, and this story slowly wraps up to the ending. That wasn't the end, there's still more. Don't get your in a twist! When I wrote the proposal scene, I was on a role and I couldn't stop, the words just rolled off of me! Because this chapter wasa so emotional, I decided not to put a joke, afraid that it would just ruin the mood, so..... BYE! Comment and subscribe! Oh, and tell me what you would think if I said there might be a sequel!

-dino-nerd525