Oppa

Not Your Average Fairytale

(A/N: Just to let you guys know, the drugs aren't poison like they'll kill someone, just to make someone insane.....)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

After I switched my drink with Song Hee's, I immediately took a sip. It tasted fine to me. I took another sip. But it was better! It was reeeealllly addicting. I kept on drinking it until my glass was empty.

"Woah there Jonghyun.... Are you thirsty?" Song Hee asked, taking a bite of her pasta.

"Ani, I just like the apple cider here," I replied, rubbing my eyes constantly.

"D-Do you have something in your eye?" Song Hee looked into one of my eyes to see if something had fallen in.

"Don't worry, I just.... I just didn't have lots of sleep last night," I yawned and lay my head on the empty part of the table.

Song Hee's P.O.V.

Ok, I seriously think there's something wrong with Jonghyun. Suddenly, he's acting all dazey and weird. His eyes were red as well. Maybe it was from lack of sleep?

"Um ok, do you want to go back home and just have a movie night if you're tired?" I asked caringly.

"Y-You're really pretty, you know that?" he pointed a finger at me.

"Jonghyun, are you sure you're ok? Do you need to go to the restroom and wash your face or anything?"

"Ok, fine! Geez, suddenly acting all pushy..." he rolled his eyes and headed towards the bathroom. Well that was interesting...

I took a sip of my cider and smelled it. It smelled different from the other one. I smelled the other one, even though there was nothing left. I knew it. Whisky. I should've known. But how on earth did that get in there? And, it was originally mine.....

Jonghyun came out of the bathroom, tripping and stumbling over things every now and then.

"Jonghyun, let's go home," I declared. There was no way I was going to keep eating while my boyfriend was drunk from who knows how.

"But I wanna stay!" he crossed his arms.

"Oh brother, Jonghyun, don't start this, just get into the car. I'll drive," I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, anything for the pretty lady," he wobbled out of his chair and pushed it in with a loud screech, making everyone in the restaraunt turn to look at us. I face palmed while Jonghyun clung onto my arm and followed me out of SHINee's.

Hyun Ae's P.O.V.

No no no! Song Hee was supposed to get drunk and humiliate Jonghyun so he would break up with her, that was the plan! Not the other way around! Well, maybe it's not all bad. Hm, I could havae a little fun with this....

I ran out of SHINee's, trying to catch up with Song Hee before she zoomed off in her car.

"Miss! You forgot to pay," I calmly stated.

"Oh, I'm sorry I'll be right there," she bowed and turned to face the car with the window rolled down, Jonghyun's head peeping out.

"Jonghyun, I'll be right back. Stay here, arasso?" she talked to him like you would talk to a little kid. Slowly and emphasized.

"Would you like me to look after him for you while you go inside to pay?" I offered, pointing back to the restaraunt.

"Ne, that would be great. Kansamnida," she bowed before grabbing her clutch and shuffling back into the silent restaraunt.

Making sure she was long gone, I yanked the car door open, to be revealed with a sleeping Jonghyun. That made it SO much easier! I dragged him out of the car, looking back every now and then. Jonghyun had one arm around my shoulder and I pretty much dragged the rest of his body on the ground back to my car, shoving him into the backseat and putting my jacket over him so nobody could see through the windows.

Seeing Song Hee paying at the register, I sprinted back to her car and started my acting.

I fell to my hands and knees, pretending to pant with the car door opened. I poked both my eyes to make it seem as if I were really crying.

Song Hee finally came out, putting her jacket on, for it was getting cold outside.

"Oh my gosh, what happened?" she rushed to my side, knealing and rubbing my back in small, circular motions.

"I- and he... They were so- and I couldn't..." I wasn't able to finish because my "tears" took over me.

"Shhhh, it's ok. Now tell me what happened."

"T-There were three- no four, yeah, four large men overe here and they tried to break into your car, but I fought them until one pushed me to the ground and...." there were my "tears" again.

"Your boyfriend, I'm sorry to say has been taken by them," I finished, my voice getting softer at the end. Heh, I knew I was good at acting, but I never knew I was this good!

I looked up at Song Hee. She was staring off into space. I saw a lone tear trickle down the side of her face as she sniffed and helped me up.

"I-I'm s-sooo sorry," I cried and bowed over and over again.

"A-Aniyo, it's my fault for making you stay out here. I should be the one apologizing," she looked down and bowed.

She took out her phone. "W-What are you doing?" I asked, wiping away the last of the fake tears on my face.

"I'm calling the police," she dialled the numbers and put the phone up to her ear. Dammit!

"NO! I mean- N-No need, I already called them, calling again would just be a bother," I gently took the phone out of her hands and closed it.

"A-Arasso. Thank you again for trying to help," she got into Jonghyun's car and took off. Ok, back to business.

Song Hee's P.O.V.

As I got into the car, the flashing lights and signs on the road just looked like blobs in front of me, for my eyes were getting foggier and blurrier by the moment. I can't believe what just happened.

I drove back to the univeresity and walked into my dorm, my eyes still puffy and swollen.

"Krystal Unnie?" I wiped my tears away.

"Hm?" she groggily said, sitting up from her slumber.

"Oh mianhe, I woke you."

"Nah, it's fine," she rubbed her eye and her bedside table lamp.

"Were you crying?" she asked.

I nodded, immediately bursting into tears again and sitting on her bed.

"Oh no Song Hee, what happened!?" she hugged me, rubbing my arm like how my mom would. I really need my mom and dad right now. I started crying harder at the thought of my beloved parents. She kept on rubbing my arm and commforting me, waiting for me to calm down. When I did, my cries and sobs ly into little sniffs  once in a while.

"Ok, tell me what happened."

I explained everything. From the drugs to the kidnappers. She gasped and nodded to show she understood at parts. By the end, I was all cried out and just couldn't cry anymore although I really wanted to.

"First, get some sleep and rest. Tomorrow we'll think of what to do," she said. I nodded as I climbed into my bed, drifting off into sleep, my puffy eyes closing shut and sealing until morning.

I kept on thinking. Jonghyun pretty much devoted his life to find me when I ran away. I should at least care enough to do the same. Mission: Find Jonghyun.

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

"Ohhhhh," I groaned. Ugh, hangovers. In fact, I don't even remember drinking last night.... I tried rubbing my eyes, but my hands. They felt.... restricted. I opened my eyes, receiving an ultimate headache. Looking around, I was in a dark room where I could see nothing else but myself. I was tied to a chair, both my hands and legs roped up to the sides. I jumped in my seat, making the chair slam to the ground. What the hell happened????

"Hello?" I yelled, but to no response. "YAH!!!!" my screams and cries were echoed against the large room, making my headache bigger and my mind spin.

"Good, you're awake," I heard a female voice say. Suddenly, the lights were on and I could clearly see my surroundings. I was in a big purple room with many Chinese paintings and characters hung onto the wall. Below a ginormous Exo-K poster was a white bed and white sheets with purple at the edges. The girl came into sight. My mouth hung open.

"Yah, H-Hyun Ae! Let me go!" I struggled in the chair.

She giggled and shook her head, in a way that she was trying to flirt with me. "Miss me?" she asked.

"What the hell do you want with me?" I demanded.

"Oppa, don't be mad, I just-" I cut her off.

"Dont. Call. Me. That," I harshly said.

"Fine, I'll just get to the point," she said, her voice and personality changing tone.

"Either you be my boyfriend forever and ever, or Song Hee...." she grinned evily at me. "......Do I even need to say anything or do I have to explain how bad she's gonna look after I'm done with her for stealing my rightful boyfriend?" she checked her nails and smirked.

"DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING TO HER!!!" I screamed, furious. She walked up to me and bent down so our faces were mere inches apart.

"Then what other choice do I have, oppa?" she whispered and kissed me on the nose.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woah, Hyun Ae..... I was going to wait to update, but I really wanted to get to this part and stuff so yeah.... aww, poor jjong T.T that sux, being held captive by a witch! It was so weird today, so I'm Vietnamese, right? and in vietnam it is bad luck to kill a cockaroach and in my class, some guy killed one, and i'm the only vietnamese in my class. Throughout this whole day have I had bad luck! First, I in this math game that i'm usually totally boss at, then I forgot socks and had to run the mile w/o socks, so i got blisters, then I twisted my ankle in the middle of it and had to walk home and stuff, then my bus was late, so i had to go on the other one whch was a lot more crowded, and right as we were about to leave, my bus passed us! hopefully my day won't be as bad tomorrow....

-dino-nerd525