Poison Apple

Not Your Average Fairytale

Unknown's P.O.V.

I know this sounds stalkerish but I snuck into Song Hee's dorm, read her calender and saw that she had a date with Jonghyun at the carnival, so I had been following them since. I followed them on the merry-go-round, on the roller coaster, on the boat ride, and when they stopped to get lunch. I just couldn't have it happen.

As I saw them make their way towards the bathroom, I sneakily traced their path, making sure my hood was all the way on. Following Song Hee into the girls' restroom, I just pretended to was my hands until she got out of her stall. Making her way to the sinks, I made small conversation with her.

"Is that your boyfriend out there?" I asked in a fake voice.

"Ne.... H-Have I met you somewhere before?" she asked, trying to get a better look into my hood. I covered my face more.

"I-I don't think so. So back to your boyfriend, are you two close?" 

"Oh yes, we tell each other everything!" she nodded, pumping the cap of the soap dispenser down.

"How many dates have you had?" I tried not to sound nosy.

"Well, since we have broken up.... only around 2 or 3, but tomorrow, he's gonna take me somewhere really fancy for dinner," she replied. I can't believe she was telling all of this to a stranger. Well, sort of a stranger.

"And where's that?" I questioned, placing my hands below the automatic hand dryers.

"This really fancy restaurant called SHINee's, I think?" she made a face and stared into the mirror as if she wasa thinking really hard.

"Oh, I've heard of that place, it's really fancy, right?" I kept quizzing her.

"Yup, and I should probably get going now, it was nice meeting you......" she drifetd off, wanting me to finish. Dammit, I forgot to think of a fake name! Think Hyun Ae (Unknown is revealed!), think!

"Oh, it's um.... it's Hyun Tae," I answered. I mentally face palmed. Really, Hyun Ae, Really? Hyun Tae?

"Hyun.... Tae? That sounds a lot like Hyun Ae, a girl that looks kinda like you," her eyes squinted and narrowed as she tried to get a glimpse of my face.

"R-Really? Hehe, funny! Well I have to go now, it's nice meeting you Song Hee!" I shouted as I ran and hid behind a bush so I could stalk follow them once more.

Song Hee's P.O.V.

Hyun Tae? That is THE strangest name I have ever heard of. And, how did she know my name, I never told her. I tried to shake the thought away as I returned to Jonghyun, but just couldn't. 

"Song Hee? Something wrong?" Jonghyun looked me in the eye. I stared back at the loving eyes staring back at me, mine glistening with a tint of sadness.

"I-It's Hyun Ae. I think... I think she's back and I think she's here," I stated. Those same loving eyes that looked at me with cheeriness and joy soon fell to a mood of sadness and depression with a bit of anger.

"What?" he looked around automatically, probably searching for the hidden witch.

"Jonghyun it's ok, it's no big deal. I am kind of upset with the fact that she really likes you, but what matters is you don't like her," I tried calming him down to get the same cheery eyes I saw before, but to no avail.

"No, it is a big deal. You don't know what she is capable of doing, Song Hee, I'm afraid that you're the one that's going to get hurt," he said.

"I think I can at least handle my older cousin, Jonghyun. I don't know if you've noticed, but I am smarter than her," I smiled and rubbed the back of my neck.

He laughed. "Yes, yes you are."

"And don't you forget it," I pointed a finger at him and warned before breaking into laughter and planting a small, gentle kiss on his cheek while locking our fingers together to ride more rides.

Hyun Ae's P.O.V.

Grrr..... She is being such a total flirt, I don't know what Jonghyun ever saw in her.

Luckily, I did get her to tell me when and where her next date was. I have also done my research and figured out that Song Hee's favorite drink is sparkling apple cider. I took my notebook out of my pocket and began to write away.

Ruin Jong Hee date at SHINee's: Phase 1-

-Act as waitress and take order

-"Poison" sparkling apple cider with drugs

I looked over my genius plan once more and smiled in victory. If I can't ruin Jong Hee, I'll just ruin Song Hee until she gives in.

No one's P.O.V. (NEXT NIGHT)

Song Hee pulled her hair up over her head and tied it tight in a bun, making sure no loose strands were in her face.

Looking over her outfit again, her fancy dark purple sleeveless dress was missing something.

"Looking for this?" Krystal asked coming behind Song Hee in the mirror, carrying her lock necklace. Earlier that day, Jonghyun and Song Hee had both promised to wear them to be all matchy-matchy.

"Yeah, thanks unnie!" she took the necklace from her roommate's hands and clasped the hook and ring together, straightening her dress afterwards and putting on her black flats with her clutch purse all ready to go.

After Jonghyun picked Song Hee up, they took a taxi to the small yet impressing SHINee's, taking their reservations and sitting down. Soon, a waitress walked over to take their orders. Little did either Song Hee or Jonghun know, it was really Hyun Ae in disguise.

"Annyeonghasaeo, Min Ki imnida, I will be your server for the night," Hyun Ae, or Min Ki chanted. "Are you ready to order your drinks?" she took her pen and paper in her hand.

"Um yes, I'll take two sparkling apple ciders, please," Jonghyun ordered for the both of them.

"Ne, coming right up," Hyun Ae bowed before getting to work. Pouring the two drinks, she made absolutely sure that she put one off to the side to remember that that one was Jonghyun's. Out of her pocket, she slipped a small bottle of something labelled her 'special drink' and poured it straight in one shot, stirring it and adding more cider to hide the smell. Making sure she put Song Hee's on the left of her tray, she started out for table 5.

"Woah, excuse me!" one random guy yelled, almost bumping into Hyun Ae, making her spin. She placed the tray down, careful not to drop it so it didn't accidentally fall in the mess.

"Phew, that was close," she said, fixing her uniform and picking up her tray. She smelled each one to be sure Song Hee's was still on the left. It was.

"Here are your drinks," she served them both the apple ciders and made sure Song Hee took the drugged one. 

"Is there anything else?" she asked.

"No, that will be all, we have already ordered from another waitor," Jonghyun said, taking a sip of his drink.

"Ok," Hyun Ae took off.

Meanwhile at the table, Song Hee smelled something funny. She smelled her drink.. It smelled.... different.

"Jonghyun, does your drink smell funny to you?" she asked from accross the small table.

He took a whiff of his. "No, not mine. Why?" he asked.

"Mine smells a bit weird to me," she looked into her drink. Nothing but bubbly apple juice and a few ice cubes.

"I'm sure it's nothing, why don't we switch if it bothers you?" Jonghyun offered while switching the two drinks, both totally clueless of what was added.

----------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUUUUUN! :))))) hehe, poison apple cider, like poison apple from Snow White.... clever! I hope this chapter made up for the last y one, srry bout that! I would've updated sooner, but I forgot that I had a project due tomorrow and I still had a lot to do, but I still finished! >.< please comment and subscribe!

-dino-nerd525