Understanding and Surprise Visit?!

Not Your Average Fairytale

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

"Oh, look! The Sanri- *ahem* I mean, you wanna go in there? Girls like that kind of stuff, right?" I pointed at the Hello Kitty store, trying to hide my addiction of Hello Kitty from Song Hee.

"Um, sure!" she brightened up and skipped there with me right by her side.

In the store while Song Hee was shopping by herself, I guess you can say I was freaking out? Not that much, just a little bit....

"OMO! Hello Kitty socks!" I whisper shouted, looking around to make sure nobody could hear. Just when I thought it was safe, I heard a chuckling Song Hee behind me.

"You? Hello Kitty? YOU love HELLO KITTY?" she shouted, a bit to loud, I may point out.

I covered . "Shhhh! I- I don't like people knowing, so don't tell anyone, arasso?" I said.

"Hm? Oh, right, arasso, arasso, I promise," she said. Hm, easier than I thought. I believed I would have to blackmail her....

After payiing for my Hello Kitty socks, we headed towards the food court, strutting for the ramen restaraunt for lunch. "What do you want to order? I heard this place is really good," her eyes were glued to the menu. I don't know why, but I couldn't stop staring at her for some reason. Her brownish hair was perfect, gliding down her face and accenting her big eyes. She ordered for us. Why does she look so.... beauti- NO! I. Am. Not. Falling. For. Her. That's final! By the time our food came, I was in a daze.

"Jonghyun, are you going to eat?" she asked me. Still dazing. "Jonghyun? JONGHYUN!?" she yelled. "Our food is here." She dug into her dish, one strand of hair almost getting into the bowl. Unknowingly, I lifted my hand up and tucked the loose strand behind her small ear. We both made eye contact and she slightly smiled at me, making me turn crimson red. It's OKAY, Jjong! Just tell her you're nervous, I mean, she's not gonna judge you...- right???

"Song Hee? Before I do anything stupid AGAIN, I- I..." I began.

"Yeah?" she looked at me with a blank expression.

I took a deep breath. "IjustwantedtosaythatI'mreallynervousbecausebelieveitornot, *ahem* This is my.... first date...." I lowered my voice at the last part.

"Seriously? Didn't you have like a bunch of girlfriends or something?" she asked.

"Well yeah, I did but we didn't really go on real dates.... and I guess I kinda dumped them before we could...." I looked at the floor. This is so out of character for me! Or.... is it?

 

Song Hee's P.O.V.

Wow, I didn't know that Jonghyun could be like this... Curiously, I asked, "Why do you do that?"

"Do what?" he stared at me.

"You always turn girls down like that. You're their boyfriend for like what? A day at the most. Why do you do that? Ir it really that enjoyable to you?"

He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, and sighed. Did I say something wrong? "I know I do that, and I really don't want to, but it's how I keep my rep. I'm a player, so people love me, right?

He really didn't get it, did he? "Yes, but while many people are loving you, more people are starting to hate you. You may not realize it, but when you treat girls like their your slaves, then dump them, the more hatred they're gonna feel for you," I stared hard into his eyes, which actually looked really nice, I'm not going to deny.

"You're right...." he said. "You don't know. Before I transferred here, I wasn't as popular or charming or attractive as I totally am now. So, when I did, I started fresh and acted like this," I rolled my eyes. Even in a situation like this, he was complimenting himself.

A moment of silence passed between us until I said, "Why don't we go somewhere else?" I tried to change the subject, since I could see the memories of his past hurt him. "How about the arcade?" I suggested. He looked up at me with smiling eyes and nodded.

Being very gentlemanly, he paid for our meal and we started for the arcade.

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

When we got to the arcade, I suddenly had the strange urge to pee. I faced Song Hee. "Wait here for a while, I'm going to go use the restroom really quickly," she quietly nodded at me and I ran to find a bathroom. Found one, yes!

I was actually really happy.... Nobody has ever been able to connect with me or talk to me like that before. I feel a lot better having all of that off of my chest now.... LALALA!!! Off to pee.....

Song Hee's P.O.V.

I was waiting on the bench outside of the restroom waiting for Jonghyun, texting Ae Cha, when two skinny figures hovered over me, and I heard a familiar voice.

"Song Hee?" it spoke.

I looked up, a wave of horror washing over me as I choked out the words, "Dongho?"

_____________________________________________________________

OOOOOHHHHHH!!!!! What's gonna happen next? I am speaking to you, writing this for the second time, since last time when I pressed update, my internet was down, and I had to start ALL over again.... -_- that really .... OH WELL!!! I'd really like to hear your opinion on this story, please, if you must, give me some reccommendations to make the story better. If your advice was good, I might just make you a character in the story! COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! idk, do whatever you want! just no hateful comments, please! Oh, and how do you guys like my poster? Couldn't have done it withouot you, Triple S Photoshop! U guys rock!!!!! :)

-dino-nerd525