O.M.G.

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V.

Thump.

"Owwww... What the-?" I looked down and I was off of the couch. It was our last day in the cabin, and I was pretty nervous for college. I got up slowly. My back was a mess. I felt as if I couldn't move without breaking something, that is if I hadn't already. I peeked over at the wall clocknext to their many shelves. 6:00. I still heard loud snoring. Wow, they get up late... Or i just get up early.

"I guess it couldn't hurt to make them breakfast..." I walked over to their kitchen and stretched out my back, immediately wishing that I hadn't. I heard pops and cracks and hurt all over. That couch is really lumpy.

I opened the fridge, but all I saw were frozen pancakes. "What? Is this what they eat every morning?" Turning around, I realized that their whole cabin was out of place... They had trash everywhere, dirty clothes draped against the windows, movies scattered along the television, and it was so dusty. I found a pair of rubber gloves in one of their bathrooms and went to work.

I put all of the garbage in a trash can that looked like it was never used, hand washed and pinned up all of their clothes, dusted everything, and put things back where they belong. I glanced at the clock again. 7:30... I still have time to rush to the store and buy food.

Quiet as ever, I made my way out the door to find a grocery store. "Pabo!" I smacked my forehead. We were in a forest. I was lost. Where would there be any grocery stores nearby? Maybe I would find a street vendor...? I walked to the forest entrance, finding an elderly lady selling steamed buns on a cart. Just my luck! 

"Excuse me, ahjumma, I would like to buy some steamed buns, please?" 

She coughed and looked at me. "Oh, ne, help yourself. How many would you- wait. Do you by any chance know a young man, Kim Jonghyun?"

My eyes widened at the name. "A-Aniyo, ahjumma, why?"

"Oh, mianhae, a boy named Kim Jonghyun was here and asked if I had seeen this girl," she handed me a picture which I took. It was my school I.D. picture. I gulped at the sight of it.

"Heh, she does look a lot like me, doesn't she? Hehe..." Curse my bad lying skills! Looking around, I noticed that a lot of people were staring at me. What are they looking at? A couple looked at me, then back to the pole, then back to me. I glanced at the pole. There was a sign saying, LOST GIRL, IF FOUND, PLEASE CONTACT KIM JONGHYUN! Below there was my picture. I ripped it off of the pole,only to see another one plastered on a stop sign. I ripped that one off. Then another, and another, and another.

"It's no use, dear, they're everywhere," the saleslady told me. "So, are you this girl?" she pointed at the picture.

I looked down. "N-ne, but I don't want him to find me. He's a bad person. If he comes back, could you please tell him you didn't see me? Please? Jebal, ahjumma!"

She chuckled. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me," ;she handed me the steamed buns before walking off.

"Oh ahjumma, your payment," I ran after her.

"No, no. They're on the house for a pretty girl," she smiled warmly.

"Ne, thank you, ahjumma!" I bowed.

Back at the cabin, they were still asleep. I giggled to myself. Time for my own wake up call.I started with Taemin, heading towards his room with a bucket of ice cold water.

Walking in, I noticed that his room was actually very neat compared to the rest of the cabin itself. "Taemin..... Taeminnie oppa?" I called, shaking him a bit. "It's time to wake up."

"sdieutowekfasfkasjlaglkd... no." he pulled the covers more over his head.

I sighed. "You leave me no choice, Taemin. Last chance. Are you going to get up?"

"Just like 20 more minutes or- AAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he immediately got up, dripping from head to toe, shivering. I started laughing from the expression on his face.

"Song Heeeeeeeeeeeee! You're crazy!" he whined.

"Ok, ok... Now go get ready, I got you guys breakfast," I pushed him into the bathroom with a towel.

From all of the commotion, Minho, Onew, and Key woke up from their slumber.

"What's going on here?" Onew asked, rubbing his eyes. Taemin got out of the bathroom, still soaked.

"That," I pointed to him.

"Let this be a warning, hyungs! Always do what she says!" he shouted before running back in. 

After Taemin had dried off and they all brushed their teeth, their eyes widened at the clean cabin.

"You did all of this?" Minho asked.

"Yup, and I got you guys breakfast, so eat up!" I said confidentally.

"Is it chicken?" Onew perked up.

"No, what's wrong with you?" Key made a face.

"Thanks, Song Hee," Minho said.

"Thanks!" they all echoed.

Key's P.O.V.

While I was eating my pleasant breakfast, there was a sudden knock at the door.

"I'll get it," I volunteered.

Opening the door, I was ultimately surprised at out visitor.

"Oh, hello! My name is Kim Jonghyun," he said.

O. M. G.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Ha! Cliffhanger for all!

-dino-nerd525