Ae Cha's Scheme

Not Your Average Fairytale

Song Hee's P.O.V. 

Beep beep

Beep beep

My alarm clock sounded. After around 8 times of being late to school, I finally put set an alarm on my clock. I happily sprang out of bed and immediately got ready. Looking into the mirror, I softly brushed my hair, humming to the song, "Gee" by Girls' Generation. While I did, all I thought of was Jonghyun. After the whole scary Dongho- Jonghyun fight, we had a little bit more respect for each other. Nobody has every stood up for me like that before. My heart started beating fast. I grabbed my thumping chest and half-smiled, since I knew I could do nothing about the feelings I had for Jonghyun already. I only knew the guy for what-? 4 days? And I already got him to open up. Wow, he does have that effect on people. I can't believe it.... I, Kim Song Hee am falling in like. Love is a strong word, I can't say that I'm actually in love with him.

Skipping to the school bus, I eagerly looked for Jonghyun, hoping that we could sit together. He was at the back of the bus, a bunch of girls surrounding him. He saw me and tried to get away from the obsessive girls, but they clung onto him like leeches. His eyes widened at me and he shrugged, as if to say, "I'm sorry." I giggled at him, and mouthed back, "It's ok," and sat down next to Ae Cha. Wow, I feel like I haven't seen her in ages, since she had stayed home from school sick.

"Hey," she immediately stopped texting and looked in my direction.

"Hey," I smiled, but still looking at Jonghyun.

"Are you going to let them do that?" she put her hand on her hip and looked in my direction.

"What do you mean?" I asked. Obviously, I knew what she meant, since she already knew about the marriage, but I wanted to see if we were talking about the same thing.

"I'm talking about those stalker chicks over there stealing your man! You have to claim what's your's!" she shook me from my daze.

"It's ok, I mean, it's not like I *ahem* like him or anything.... Haha, no way!" God, why was I such a teribble liar???

Ae Cha's P.O.V.

She totally likes him....

"Yeah, right," I replied, rolling my eyes.

I had to do something. I know that meddling into other people's love lives was wrong, but I just couldn't help it, I felt my sixth sense tingling me. I mean, it's not like I have anything better to do.

I faced Song Hee. "You. Meet me at A-7 during lunch," I told her. Before she could ask why, the bus choked to a hault, and I walked off. Now, just to wait for her fiance. I saw him with a bunch of other girls.... Ugh, I just want to stab them all with my pencil. I ran up to them, trying to get Jonghyun's attention.

"Um, ex-ca-huuuussssseee me! If you want Jonghyun, you'll have to wait just like the rest of us!" a petite girl shouted in my face.

"Really? Thanks for the tip!" I retorted, and shoved past her and all of the other girls, with a load of "Oomphs," and "Watch where you're going's," from the girls I call blood-ers. Finally, I reached Jonghyun and pulled him away, pinning him on the office wall.

"Hey!" all of the girls yelled. I stuck my tongue out at them. They started to whisper, about me, I could tell. I don't give a damn, though.

"Wow, I got a fiesty one here, she even pinned m up to the wall," he smirked and rolled his eyes.

I stepped on his foot as he yelped in pain. "Cut the cool act, I already know what's going on between you and Song Hee," he gave me an I-don't-know-what-you're-talking-about look.

"Oh, please, you know exactly what I'm talking about, Song Hee's my best friend. I'm Ae Cha, you must've heard a lot about me from Song Hee," I proudly announced.

"Actually, no, I've never heard that name in my entire life," he cracked a smile. Well, then!

"Oh, whatever, just meet me at A-7 during lunch. Don't be late," I started to walk off.

"And one more thing," I said looking back. "If you EVER hurt Song Hee EVER, I'll rearrange your face so much that you won't even be able to recognize yourself,"

He gave me a weird look, then wallked off. You did good, Ae Cha, you did good. Now for phase 2!

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

I was waiting for the bell to ring, so I could just get out of this boring classroom and go to lunch. I don't know if I should meet Ae Chee there or not... Wait, that's my other ex-girlfriend, sorry... It's Ae CHA. Should I? Should I not? I decided just to go, since she could be one of those stalkers who would stalk me for the rest of my life if I didn't do what they told me to do. Seriously, a girl threatened me about that before. 

Ring! The school bell sounded.

Hiding my face from all of my squealing fangirls, I managed to make it to A-7 without anyone following me. Every time a girl ran past shouting, "Where's Jonghyun Oppa?"I pulled my hood over my head and looked down. Walking inside, my heart skipped a beat. There, I saw Ae Cha sharing her lunch with SONG HEE. I don't know why, but I was really happy to see her.. Ok, so I guess you could say that I had some feelings for her, but let's just put that aside for now.

"Jonghyun, you made it," Ae Cha made her way over to me.

"Hey," I looked in Song Hee's direction. She warmly waved back to me and continued to eat her lunch. I think she's actually starting to fall for me! Mission accomplished. Well, I guess it's not really a mission anymore since I feel the same way about her.

Song Hee got to the point. "So why exactly did you call us over here?" she raised an eyebrow over at Ae Cha.

Ae Cha slowly made her way to the door. "So you to can straighten things out and open up to each other," with quick reflexes, she suddenly slipped out the door, showed us the keys, and locked it. I ran over and started banging on it, but she pretended that she didn't hear me, shrugged, and loudly stated for both of us to hear, "You can come out when I think you're ready!" She winked at us, then walked off.

Song Hee's P.O.V.

Grrr.... I knew this would happen.... Especially with Ae Cha, she always worms her way into things. I remembered that Jonghyun was still in the room with me, and that he was staring at me. I immediately felt myself get hot, and I fanned myself with papers nearby. Jonghyun cleared his throat and did the same.

"So-"

"I-"

We said at the same time. We looked at each other then started laughing.

"You can go first," I said.

"Ok. So, you know that day when I got into that fight with Dongho?" he asked. My face autimatically dropped when I was reminded of the frightful scene.

"Yeah..." I tried to hide my pout.

"Before he stormed into your house, you were napping and, um, you started screaming. Then you woke up and started bawiling your eyes out. Do you want to tell me what that was about?" he gave me a curious look.

"Oh yeah, well, about that...." I started.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," he stated.

"Nah, it's ok. So, it started a few years ago when I was around 12 years old. I was out playing with my mom at  the park when she went to the bathroom and I was alone. That's when it all started. Around that time, I had also lost my beloved dog, after he had run away. So a man walked up to me and told me that he had found him, so I followed him and he led me to a big black van. More guys showed up, and beore you know it-" I had started tearing up at that point. I wanted to finish my story, though. "And before you knew it, they started trying to push me in. Luckily if it weren't for my mother who was watching from afar and called the police, who knows what would've happened to me..." I started crying more. Jonghyn walked up to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. 

"Shhh, it'll be ok," he said. Eventually, I had stopped crying, and we moved onto another topic.

Jonghyun's P.O.V.

Okay, this is your time, Jonghyun. Tell her how you feel!

"Song Hee?" I said.

"Yeah?" she replied quickly.

"I know that I've only known you for a little while, but you're different from the other girls.... And I like that. Scratch that, I like you, Song Hee," I finished.

She stared at me in astonishment.

"Do you not like me back? Because you know, I could always move on and get over it and-"

I was cut off by her lips pressing onto mine. We pulled away after a while when she said, "I like you, too."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, my peeps! Srry if this chappie was long/short, I can't really tell anymore on the format they have us write on..... Well, I still hope that you like this chapter! COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE! TELL YOUR FRIENDS, just like how I am going to right now!

KK, listen up! There is this really awesome story out there that you guys should comment and subscribe to! Her story is AWESOME, and I'm only on one of the first few chapters! READ IT NOW PLEASE!!!!! Yeah, I'm helping out a friend! It's called The Thin Line Between You and Him by one_in_a_million. Sorry I couldn't give you the link, my laptop is being annoying! :)

-dino-nerd525